Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,434 members, 7,958,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) (30031 Views)

Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki / Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police / Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by ollah2: 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
Xander85:

Shut up! You guys champion federal character when it suits you, and ignore it when it suits you!

There are 6 geo-political zones, so commonsense and strict adherence to federal character dictates there should be at least 6 Igbo names on that list....possibly even more, if they were fair and considered those states in the south-south like Rivers and Delta that have Igboid groups!

Common sense didn't tell you to break down Northern region into geo-political zones too? You shouted ontop of you lungs about Igbo given 2 slots while the NORTH got more slots. Why didn't you break down the North into NE, NC and NW. Children of hate and bigot
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by ollah2: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
1Dray:

Look at this tribal and bigotry infected brain. You clap for your tribalist president whilst he display his long drawn hatred and bigotry on a region he had sworn to hate for life, yet you scream aloud for one Nigeria. You are heartless if you see obvious act of bigotry and tribalism from a supposedly president of a country with diverse tribal and ethnicity. Only an heartless illiterate would see such act of shame from a president and cheer him up instead of condemning such evil.

We know you hate the president because he is a "tribalist" . Do you hate yourself for the same thing? How are Igbos different from the president you slander everything? You wrote plenty nonsense devoid on the matters on ground.

The South got 14 appointments out of a possible 17 but you can't hide your hatred and bigotry. The person who has a bigoted and tribal infected brain is the one who sees things from the tribal lenses and only your likes wear the crown.

children of hate always looking for who to hate
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by 1Dray(m): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
ollah2:

We know you hate the president because he is a "tribalist" . Do you hate yourself for the same thing? How are Igbos different from the president you slander everything? You wrote plenty nonsense devoid on the matters on ground.

The South got 14 appointments out of a possible 17 but you can't hide your hatred and bigotry. The person who has a bigoted and tribal infected brain is the one who sees things from the tribal lenses and only your likes wear the crown.

children of hate always looking for who to hate

Don't scream aloud for one Nigeria with this your stinking bigot induced mentality.
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by Yankiss(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
kennygee:
So Igbo people no dey police force?

I see less than 5 Igbo names on that list.
You spoke my mind. I was just talking about this daylight nepotism. Do Igbos really belong to Nigeria?? Only two names and for just Zamfara and Bornu, the most troubled states.
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by Glorymax: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
Xander85:

Spot on at the bolded! I've always posited that our useless and subservient elite is a big part of our problem in Alaigbo! It beggars belief that there are Ndigbo in APC still shouting 'next-level' and 'sai-Buhari' when this gross injustice is going on! I hope neutrals can see why calling these bastards 'efulefu' is justified?

The subjugation and marginalisation of Ndigbo has been elevated to party policy under this evil Buhari/APC regime!

Dear, it's well but this can't go on endlessly. I wish we can have Nigeria where things and especially positions are allocated according to the constitutional requirements of equitable representation (Federal Character) because we're an ethnically and religiously divided nation.

However, I believe and am sure that things will sort out itself sooner
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by ollah2: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
1Dray:

Don't scream aloud for one Nigeria with this your stinking bigot induced mentality.
shocked shocked

Then why are crying that the Igbos got 2 slots? Aren't you supposed to be happy that Biafra is coming closer? grin cheesy
You should endeavor to follow your lord by exempting from the voting process to further facilitate your Biafra dream grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by nwanyionitsha: 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
Niorte:
My observation

Most of the terrorist prone areas were allotted to the Southerners.

Check again.
9SW
2SS
2SE :Zamfara/Bornu.
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by nwanyionitsha: 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
kennygee:

2:zamfara and bornu.
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by 1Dray(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
ollah2:

shocked shocked

Then why are crying that the Igbos got 2 slots? Aren't you supposed to be happy that Biafra is coming closer? grin cheesy
You should endeavor to follow your lord by exempting from the voting process to further facilitate your Biafra dream grin grin cheesy cheesy

You bigoted illiterate, don't you have other thing doing with your bigoted self other than spend your whole time on Nairaland typing garbage?
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by ollah2: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
1Dray:

You bigoted illiterate, don't you have other thing doing with your bigoted self other than spend your whole time on Nairaland typing garbage?

I know a pained fellow when I see one grin
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by 1Dray(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
ollah2:

I know a pained fellow when I see one grin
Keep littering Nairaland with stinking garbage, jobless APC tout.
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by ollah2: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
1Dray:

I'm more brainy to be a suppprter of either of the two most popular parties. I can't say the same for you grin
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by ollah2: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
1Dray:

I'm more brainy to be a suppprter of either of the two most popular parties. I can't say the same for you grin
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by colestephan86: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
Niorte:
My observation

Check again.
Can u stop propagating stupidity, how many PCs have been killed in the troubled areas since the insurgency began.
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by Baresure256: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
See below
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by DonXavi(m): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
JFT24:

So where are they spp to be posted? Imo or Enugu?
You are never satisfied. Maybe you should redeploy them to Enugu or Imo. Mumus. Maybe dem beg una 2 join the force. Mumu Igbos claiming right our dear Country Nigeria. ol of una should find d next lagoon.

Meanwhile, Sai BuBu
I knew you must be one of those sai bubus who have sold their sense of reasoning.
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by jamjo: 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
kennygee:

TWO ONLY
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
Xander85:

Shut up! You guys champion federal character when it suits you, and ignore it when it suits you!

There are 6 geo-political zones, so commonsense and strict adherence to federal character dictates there should be at least 6 Igbo names on that list....possibly even more, if they were fair and considered those states in the south-south like Rivers and Delta that have Igboid groups!
so na only igbo de Nigeria wey u de say six or more....u guys forgot dee are other tribes
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by Cmanforall: 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
dikeizu1:
Damian chukwu has been there for long so he should not be among the list
More reason to repost him to the south
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by buzzcypha(m): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
BedLam:
This mind set is what has killed us. Back in the1970s people started running for greener pastures and so on. Their family remained here. Even when they knew they had the chance to fight and make a change, we all want to run away to other countries where life is supposedly easier. Mind you, there was a time when these greener pastures weren't. Europe was unstable for years. China had its own too but imagine if someone like Chairman Mao relocated ?
Do you people ever think of making something better ? Or you think the price of good governance is all rosy?
What happens when everyone that has the opportunity to leave is gone ? You will still be known as Nigerian!
The political class knows this is your last resort and why they stick hardship to your faces.
Life is more than being comfortable but if you decide to run away. I can understand. Not everyone was born to make a change.
You are comfortable that's why you think this way, not all countries were made to be great, even Jesus knew the poor will never seize to exist from the earth, so does weak and poor nations, all I ask from Nigerians is for them to be objective in reasoning.
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by BedLam: 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
buzzcypha:

You are comfortable that's why you think this way, not all countries were made to be great, even Jesus knew the poor will never seize to exist from the earth, so does weak and poor nations, all I ask from Nigerians is for them to be objective in reasoning.
Staying poor is your choice. I was never born to a wealthy family. There's not struggle you've gone through that I didn't grow through. I was raised in a mud house so what are you on about? I've been to a city where I knew no one and slept on floors, what else can beat that?
Starving? That's a hobby!
Problem with some of you is that you failed to learn and be patient. Or you want to do is work and work for the little money so you can be comfortable today with no skills. I did that too but my greatest skill was learning how to live with people and understanding humans.
I still wake up everyday like the first days when I had nothing. I stay hungry and no, I am not comfortable like you said.
Please get the strap! By the way, no one made any country to be poor or rich. It's just making things work! From the way you talk, you sound like the type that's waiting for Jesus.
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by buzzcypha(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
BedLam:
Staying poor is your choice. I was never born to a wealthy family. There's not struggle you've gone through that I didn't grow through. I was raised in a mud house so what are you on about? I've been to a city where I knew no one and slept on floors, what else can beat that?
Starving? That's a hobby!
Problem with some of you is that you failed to learn and be patient. Or you want to do is work and work for the little money so you can be comfortable today with no skills. I did that too but my greatest skill was learning how to live with people and understanding humans.
I still wake up everyday like the first days when I had nothing. I stay hungry and no, I am not comfortable like you said.
Please get the strap! By the way, no one made any country to be poor or rich. It's just making things work! From the way you talk, you sound like the type that's waiting for Jesus.
My brother I can see you haven't done your research, since the beginning of the world the human race has being migrating, fine you have seen hell on earth, let me ask you a personal question, with the way Nigeria is going what is the result in the next 5years Remember even Abraham had to move to see greatness, mind you comfortable does not mean having food to eat, but rather inability to leave ur comfort zone.
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
Niorte:
My observation

Check again.
Or they just put officers in opposite Regions?
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by BedLam: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2019
buzzcypha:

My brother I can see you haven't done your research, since the beginning of the world the human race has being migrating, fine you have seen hell on earth, let me ask you a personal question, with the way Nigeria is going what is the result in the next 5years Remember even Abraham had to move to see greatness, mind you comfortable does not mean having food to eat, but rather inability to leave ur comfort zone.

Like I said, running away will not solve anything! Are you voting?
Have you noticed that the good people with ideas are always running way for greener pastures while they leave the country for ragheads ? If you like, run to Mars but you will still be interested in this country and everything bad that will happen will break your heart! I don't have a problem with you going away and coming back in the future. But this country is our collective home. Don't forget that.
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by buzzcypha(m): 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
BedLam:

Like I said, running away will not solve anything! Are you voting?
Have you noticed that the good people with ideas are always running way for greener pastures while they leave the country for ragheads ? If you like, run to Mars but you will still be interested in this country and everything bad that will happen will break your heart! I don't have a problem with you going away and coming back in the future. But this country is our collective home. Don't forget that.
Thanks for your concern, but am already out and my life changed once, that's why I bring the good news to my fellow young Nigerians. Come back to Nigeria Why should I come back, will I be buried with a tag NIGERIAN on my forehead, empty we came to this world, empty we are going back. Please stay and savage Nigeria for us o, we will give u award on the other side
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by Gforce2019: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Yoruba plenty for this list....

E be like say this IG don get Yoruba babe wey dey .....
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by BedLam: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
buzzcypha:

Thanks for your concern, but am already out and my life changed once, that's why I bring the good news to my fellow young Nigerians. Come back to Nigeria Why should I come back, will I be buried with a tag NIGERIAN on my forehead, empty we came to this world, empty we are going back. Please stay and savage Nigeria for us o, we will give u award on the other side
I hope you took the rest of your family.
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by buzzcypha(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
BedLam:
I hope you took the rest of your family.
They are well oriented, the few ones left know deeply in their minds that the ambition is not to stay here but to zoom off, fela after all the noise, what's the gain, Nigeria keeps sinking and sinking underground, and I will now use my small lifespan to fix a country that was doomed since independence.
If you want solution for nigerians problem I will tell you, it's simply revolution, blood must be spilled for NIGERIA to rise, Ghana did it. Mark my words, certain people must die for Nigeria to live, the government is not afraid of the people, they impoverish the people and later feed them with scrabs. My supervisor in Uniben, a prof once told me how he attended a meeting, secrete meeting in one of the fed university, he said a politician was describing Nigerians to a group of politicians, the politician took a hen on its hands and was cuddling it, the hen was fond of the man, later he remove the feathers of the hen one by one until the feathers wey almost out, he dropped the crying hen on the floor, the hen cried away and he brought out poultry feed and poured it on the floor , the same hen came back and started eating from the scrubs provided by its prosecutor, the crowd was amazed and astonished, the politician likened the hen to the Nigerians and said, take all they have and later give them scrubs, they will still come back to you and chant pdp/apc. Each time you go and learn a stupid skill just make sure it helps you raise enough money to leave the country to have a better life, haba you deserve it na, secure you children's future Abeg
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) by BedLam: 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
buzzcypha:

They are well oriented, the few ones left know deeply in their minds that the ambition is not to stay here but to zoom off, fela after all the noise, what's the gain, Nigeria keeps sinking and sinking underground, and I will now use my small lifespan to fix a country that was doomed since independence.
If you want solution for nigerians problem I will tell you, it's simply revolution, blood must be spilled for NIGERIA to rise, Ghana did it. Mark my words, certain people must die for Nigeria to live, the government is not afraid of the people, they impoverish the people and later feed them with scrabs. My supervisor in Uniben, a prof once told me how he attended a meeting, secrete meeting in one of the fed university, he said a politician was describing Nigerians to a group of politicians, the politician took a hen on its hands and was cuddling it, the hen was fond of the man, later he remove the feathers of the hen one by one until the feathers wey almost out, he dropped the crying hen on the floor, the hen cried away and he brought out poultry feed and poured it on the floor , the same hen came back and started eating from the scrubs provided by its prosecutor, the crowd was amazed and astonished, the politician likened the hen to the Nigerians and said, take all they have and later give them scrubs, they will still come back to you and chant pdp/apc. Each time you go and learn a stupid skill just make sure it helps you raise enough money to leave the country to have a better life, haba you deserve it na, secure you children's future Abeg
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kelechi Nwakali Visits Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect / IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) / Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki, Others Pay Tribute To Late President Yar’adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.