Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,964 members, 7,956,615 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

ALONE, A Short Movie By A Nairalander - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ALONE, A Short Movie By A Nairalander (514 Views)

A Review Of Jade Osiberu's "Sugar Rush" Movie By Iamsynord / Download Lionheart Video 720p (movie By Genevieve) / "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALONE, A Short Movie By A Nairalander by NoChill: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2019
Are you looking for extraordinary mixed with creativity and talent? Then you need to see this short movie. By Eje Filmworks

This is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUMRJo8pAyE

Don't forget to share and give us feedback.
Criticisms are highly welcomed too �.

1 Like

Re: ALONE, A Short Movie By A Nairalander by luwabrooklyn(m): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
My sub finished while watching it. Im at where he rode off his bike after meeting with da boss but so far it is cool please with all sincerity how much was spent on this project u can gimme ur email add or contact please do
Re: ALONE, A Short Movie By A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
I enjoyed it. Two things I noticed while watching is that Ben didn't blend in until 4:40 and if only the chap behind the camera and the editor would reduce the number of times they show legs. Hian!
Re: ALONE, A Short Movie By A Nairalander by Omari88: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Nice movie! Great story too.

Keep up the good work.
Re: ALONE, A Short Movie By A Nairalander by NoChill: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
luwabrooklyn:
My sub finished while watching it. Im at where he rode off his bike after meeting with da boss but so far it is cool please with all sincerity how much was spent on this project u can gimme ur email add or contact please do

Sorry for the late reply, we spent almost nothing on this project.
we are still in need of sponsors

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mercy Bursts Into Tears While Sharing Touching Story Of Her Childhood / If The Characters From " The Lion King" Were Nigerians ( Nollywood) - Check Out / #bbnaija: Video Of Mercy And Ike Making Out In The Toilet With Her Boobs Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.