Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,787 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Shady Drops Two New Jams off His Forthcoming Ep "Faculty of Soul" (Photo) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Shady Drops Two New Jams off His Forthcoming Ep "Faculty of Soul" (Photo) (325 Views)

Faculty Of Soul Finally Out - Shady Drops Second Ep (links, photo) / Shady Moderino Announces A Forthcoming Mixtape "Faculty Of Soul" / Akwa Ibom Man Drops His Wedding Invitation Card In Pidgin English. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shady Drops Two New Jams off His Forthcoming Ep "Faculty of Soul" (Photo) by billionaireshed(m): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2019
Hi good people. So over time I been dey post updates of my songs and musical performances here. And a good number of people don dey supportive, of which I dey very much appreciative for. I'm thankful. And as e dey hot I go like follow up with two new joints.

Sequel to my first Ep is Faculty of Soul. And I self release two tracks off it:
1.Story To Tell (feat. Sunny Jay)
2.For The Fam. (feat. Moe & Mendos)

With sounds bore forth from utter creativity, production credits go to Jerrywine and GC Point respectively. Faculty of Soul will be available for streaming and downloads on all digital platforms.

Try follow me for my socials for updates wey go come thru. Make Una enjoy. Thanks for the entire support.

Click on the link to download

https://www.campusdigestmx.com.ng/2019/01/29/shady-releases-two-jams-from-his-ep-faculty-of-soul-titled-story-to-tell-and-for-the-fam/

IG: @shedrackokoye

(1) (Reply)

AFBD Calls For Submit To Empower Some Nigeria Students Through A Program / Mobile Data Collection And Mapping For M&E And Scientists Training Course. / Project Safety Management Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.