Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level (22803 Views)

Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom / Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2019
Etinan monarch backs Obong Nsima Ekere

ETINAN ~ The Paramount Ruler of Etinan Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, Edidem Ime Dickson Umoete, has thrown his weight behind the Gubernatorial Candidate of the Alll Progressives Congress (APC), Obong Nsima Ekere.

Speaking when the APC campaign team paid him homage on Wednesday, Umoete prayed God to grant Ekere success in the election to enable him continue the development of the state from where former Governor Godswill Akpabio stopped in 2015.

He presented the Holy Bible to Ekere and urged him to rule Akwa Ibom State with the fear of God as Governor.

The monarch, who is the Uyo Ikpaisong Ibibio, lauded Akpabio for the infrastructural development of Etinan and the appointment of several Etinan indigenes into positions of authority at the state level during his tenure as Governor.

"Whatever my son, Paul Ekpo (State Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party) is today, Akpabio is responsible for that," he said.

In his speech, Ekere promised to construct the road from Ikot Nseyen in Etinan Local Government Area to Abak Local Government Area.
He promised to uplift the traditional institution in the state, pay civil servants their entitlements and restore financial autonomy to local governments.

"I want an Akwa Ibom where things will work again," he said.

Also speaking, Akpabio said Ekere was on a rescue mission to the state.
"If the man we brought had done well, Nsima Ekere would not have come. He had a good job at NDDC. He was Governor of nine states. Nsima Ekere is on a rescue mission to rescue Akwa Ibom State."

The former Senate Minority Leader dismissed the toothpick and pencil factories, fertilizer blending plant and 2,000 Mexican cow project as fraudulent and vowed that "we must vote out this government of deceit."

He spoke on the insults hurled on him by Emmanuel, saying, "I pray that God will forgive Udom Emmanuel for all the insults he has rained on me. I remain his political leader for life."

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 07, 2019
More

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2019
Even more

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2019
This is my Akwa ibom and the incoming governor is Obong Nsima Ekere of APC.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by sammy99(m): 10:09am On Feb 07, 2019
waste of time cos d whole SS and SE are atikulated already.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Ziggylady(f): 10:16am On Feb 07, 2019
Butterflyleo the discredited yoruba APC liar is now out with a new moniker calked Tetehjewels spreading lies and propaganda as usual

He has changed tactics from 20,000,5,000,70,000 e.t.c to 9837 after we mocked him for his constant use of even numbers. grin cheesy.

Bytterflyleo now Tetehjewels shame on you.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Ziggylady(f): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:
This is my Akwa ibom and the incoming governor is Obong Nsima Ekere of APC.

Buttetflyleo the yoruba APC boy from "Akwa Ibom" shame on you.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by BuhariLooter(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2019
APC FAILED PROMISES
Ban on government officials from going abroad for medical treatment: FAILED
While he initially denied many forex to pay for their treatments abroad, President Buhari as of May 2018, had gone to the United Kingdom five times for the treatment of an undisclosed ailment. Apart from treating himself in the London hospital against the promise he made to end medical tourism by improving the quality of healthcare delivery in the country, his son, Yusuf was flown in an air ambulance to the UK for treatment of injuries he sustained in a power bike crash in Abuja. After his treatment, the boy was flown back to the country in a chartered aircraft; a situation which triggered a public outcry.
State and community: FAILED
While the government has largely paid lip service to community policing, President Buhari has led the campaign against the realisation of state police in the country. When asked about state police in an interview with Aliyu Mustapha of VOA in Washington, the president was quoted to have said, “I want the Nigerian Constitution to be consulted first and see what it says. If it says they should be allowed, then they should be allowed but don’t forget, how many times did we have to release money to states in the name of bailouts to enable them to pay salaries…” Asked whether he was convinced about state police, he answered, “I am not convinced. You cannot just give someone guns and ammunition, train him and refuse to pay him.Obasenjo book my watch is his personal opinion and account from the angle he sees it.
If he actually have all the evidence he said he has against Atiku during his tenure he would have nailed him without pity.
Also if BUBU has much evidence against Atiku he also would have nailed him.
If Atiku is not an option BUBU should not be a thought at all.video evidence surfaced of Gandugge, a sitting governor in the ruling party collecting bribe of 5million dollar and yet Mr president celebrated him during his campaign and said he is innocent until proven guilty by the court of Law.Selective Anti corruption Fight against perceived political enemies while openly celebrating and shielding corrupt elements in his party. Off course it is no longer news that the Anti corruption War that is being fought by the Buhari led Administration is fake and aimed at the opposition party unless proven otherwise. By looking at the following scenario, you be the judge.the National party chairman of the ruling party is under investigation by the EFCC for a crime of over 500 million naira fraud , Yet he goes about with Mr president in all of his company across the country, also the president of CCT Justice Umar is under trial for a crime of about 10 millions naira yet Mr president received an order from him to suspend the CJN.
now judge for yourself, can such an individual that displays such level of hypocrisy lead a nation like Nigeria to greatness for our unborn generation?Spending over $5bn- 1.8Trillion naira on oil search in the north: $5b is about 22% of Nigeria's budget. Buhari said he would spend $20b on this same oil search in northern Nigeria. I wonder why Buharit's are not campaigning with this, showing us this achievement, the oil rigs. This is a monumental corruption avenue for APC as the expenditure is shrouded in secrecy, covered by uncle Baru, the NNPC GMD.Buhari has been caught committing notable blunders incessantly. At Kogi state, the President had told supporters that he assumed office on May 19, 2015, instead of May 29. At Delta state when he was to hand over the Party’s flag to the governorship candidate of the state, Great Ogboru; the President called him the APC presidential candidate. When corrected, President Buhari announced Great Ogboru as the senatorial candidate and finally, he settled for “governotorial candidate”APC IS A TABOO IN SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST ,VOTE ATIKU PDP FOR PROSPEROUS NEW NIGERIA.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by maestroferdi: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2019
Head or tail, APC cannot win in Akwa Ibom State...

Stop wasting energy where your chances of success are close to zero...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by doctokwus: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2019
So this so called Paramount ruler all the 8 years Akpabio was governor and his son chairman of the party,could not get a befitting palace but is still using the "parlor"of his bungalow with it's old ceiling as his palace?
Paramount ruler indeed.

9 Likes

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by maestroferdi: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2019
Ziggylady:

Butterflyleo the discredited APC liar is now out with a new moniker calked Tetehjewels spreading lies and propaganda as usual

He has changed tactics from 20,000,5,000,70,000 e.t.c to 9837 after we mocked him for his constant use of even numbers..

Bytterflyleo now Tetehjewels shame on you.
If he likes he can rebrand as "before before bling bling", he will remain a non-starter trying in vain to market defective goods through propaganda and falsehood.

We know better...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2019
yomi961:
go and sit-down your lies has been busted.
Opening different accounts just to continue your act of calumny

Kindly check yourself for any form of mental problem.

My identity is tetehjewels and outside here I deal on customized Jewelry and I do not know any butterfly anybody.

Trying to discredit my person because I am not in your camp is simply childish.

I will keep supporting my leader Akpabio and APC and you can kii yourself

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by helinues: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2019
Abeg Na lotto number be this? angry

4 Likes

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2019
doctokwus:
So this so called traditional ruler all the 8 years Akpabio was governor and his son chairman of the party,could not get a befitting palace but is still using the "parlor" of his bungalow as his palace?
Traditional ruler indeed.

He likes it like that. Besides its not the place of a governor to build a palace for a monarch. 5hey receive monies from the Government and can build what they like with it.

Besides Akpabio has done more than building him a palace by ensuring his dear "sons" from Etinan got a great political position and that is Paul Ekpo who will decamp to APC once Udom is removed in March

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by dedonfranco(m): 10:44am On Feb 07, 2019
Without sentiment Akpabio is a hit anywhere.
PDP losing Him is like losing 3 state Governor's.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by yomi961: 10:46am On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Kindly check yourself for any form of mental problem.

My identity is tetehjewels and outside here I deal on customized Jewelry and I do not know any butterfly anybody.

Trying to discredit my person because I am not in your camp is simply childish.

I will keep supporting my leader Akpabio and APC and you can kii yourself
you don't have shame, for a youth to support a known criminal.
You have sold your conscience for your belly.
Well guess what soon the crumbs they are giving you will dry out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2019
yomi961:
you don't have shame, for a youth to support a known criminal.
You have sold your conscience for your belly.
Well guess what soon the crumbs they are giving you will dry out.

You are the shameless supporter of a criminal called the Anini of Adamawa are you not?

How much did he buy your conscience for since OBJ said he believes he can buy anything with money

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 07, 2019
dedonfranco:
Without sentiment Akpabio is a hit anywhere.

My brother my leader is the leader of Udom till the day he dies.

Without Akpabio Udum would have remained a nobody in Lagos where he was brought from.

Now we want to send him back to Lagos

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by yomi961: 11:11am On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You are the shameless supporter of a criminal called the Anini of Adamawa are you not?

How much did he buy your conscience for since OBJ said he believes he can buy anything with money
you have been busted
Lalasticlala take note, he his posting fake news with fathom accounts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2019
yomi961:
you have been busted
Lalasticlala take note, he his posting fake news with fathom accounts

Supporter of Anini of Adamawa.

You can keep trying to sell a lie about my identity but it will keep failing.

Only frauds support fellow frauds as you support an Anini of Adamawa

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Guzel: 11:27am On Feb 07, 2019
APC local hovt rally in akwaibom. Lol
Let's see where PDP will get 950k they got in 2015 to APC 58kk votes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Stone123(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Honest answers here https://youtu.be/aztJA74GzIM
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by akigbemaru: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Etinan monarch backs Obong Nsima Ekere

ETINAN ~ The Paramount Ruler of Etinan Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, Edidem Ime Dickson Umoete, has thrown his weight behind the Gubernatorial Candidate of the Alll Progressives Congress (APC), Obong Nsima Ekere.

Speaking when the APC campaign team paid him homage on Wednesday, Umoete prayed God to grant Ekere success in the election to enable him continue the development of the state from where former Governor Godswill Akpabio stopped in 2015.

He presented the Holy Bible to Ekere and urged him to rule Akwa Ibom State with the fear of God as Governor.

The monarch, who is the Uyo Ikpaisong Ibibio, lauded Akpabio for the infrastructural development of Etinan and the appointment of several Etinan indigenes into positions of authority at the state level during his tenure as Governor.

"Whatever my son, Paul Ekpo (State Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party) is today, Akpabio is responsible for that," he said.

In his speech, Ekere promised to construct the road from Ikot Nseyen in Etinan Local Government Area to Abak Local Government Area.
He promised to uplift the traditional institution in the state, pay civil servants their entitlements and restore financial autonomy to local governments.

"I want an Akwa Ibom where things will work again," he said.

Also speaking, Akpabio said Ekere was on a rescue mission to the state.
"If the man we brought had done well, Nsima Ekere would not have come. He had a good job at NDDC. He was Governor of nine states. Nsima Ekere is on a rescue mission to rescue Akwa Ibom State."

The former Senate Minority Leader dismissed the toothpick and pencil factories, fertilizer blending plant and 2,000 Mexican cow project as fraudulent and vowed that "we must vote out this government of deceit."

He spoke on the insults hurled on him by Emmanuel, saying, "I pray that God will forgive Udom Emmanuel for all the insults he has rained on me. I remain his political leader for life."

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by gurunlocker: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
In your article, there's no place where the number of defectors were mentioned.

I guess you guys have to change the way you post your propaganda defection news from sharp figures like 10,000, 50,000 to 9837 lol grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by naijapips04: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
if APC get pass 10k votes in Akwa ibom I will deactivate this account.

4 Likes

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
Smh, sad they left the moving train for a sinking ship... As for me,my family and my state,Rivers state...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by AllenSpencer: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
And Jesus said, "It is Finished"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Labour Party Meeting In Enugu / Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack / Gov Polls: EFCC Arrests INEC Chiefs For Taking N675m In Bribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.