Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Man Set To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him 'without His consent " - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Set To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him 'without His consent " (487 Views)

Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Set To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him 'without His consent " by teekay213(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2019
Raphael Samuel in one of the posts on his Facebook page, Nihilanand, where he posts anti-natalist material suggesting that parents are 'hypocrites'
A man is planning to sue his parents in India for giving birth to him 'without his consent'.
Raphael Samuel said he had a 'great relationship' with his parents but has compared having children to 'kidnapping and slavery'.
The 27-year-old from Mumbai is an 'anti-natalist' who believes it is wrong to put an unwilling child through the 'rigmarole' of life for the pleasure of its parents.
The anti-natalist movement is gaining traction in India as younger people resist social pressure to have children.
Speaking to The Print Samuel said: 'I love my parents, and we have a great relationship, but they had me for their joy and their pleasure.
'My life has been amazing, but I don't see why I should put another life through the rigamarole of school and finding a career, especially when they didn't ask to exist.'
Samuel runs a Facebook page called Nihilanand, which has hundreds of followers, on which he regularly posts anti-natalist material.

One image is captioned 'parents are hypocrites', with the text saying: 'A good parent puts the child above is wants and needs... but the child itself is a want of the parent'.
A similar meme posted on the Facebook page reads: 'If parents truly know what is good for their children... why did they have them?'
Another asks: 'Isn't forcing a child into this world and then forcing it to have a career kidnapping and slavery?'.
In yet another picture he writes: 'The only reason your children are facing problems is because you had them'.
Some anti-natalist activists in India also argue that having children is a strain on Earth's resources and avoid procreation for environmental reasons.
Another activist, Pratima Naik, said: 'We don't want to impose our beliefs on anyone, but more people need to consider why having a child in the world right now isn't right.'
His page, entitled Childfree India, wrote last month: 'Should we continue to bring more children in this world and accelerate the process of environmental and social degradation?
'Do you think existence is pain, and not bringing a child into this world, is a guaranteed way to avoid unnecessary suffering to the child?
'We are a group of people who have decided not to reproduce. We are Childfree Indians!'
Source: Daily Mail UK
Re: Man Set To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him 'without His consent " by Ekeseges(f): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2019
Crazy man

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him 'without His consent " by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 07, 2019
E be like say na devil send this one.. when Baba God don already say go and multiply grin grin grin grin grin grin.
There are so many things wrong with this post.
1. It is not even possible for your parents to get your consent before they give birth to you. No one "asks" to exist, they just do.
2. If humans don't procreate, they will go extinct. Just have as much as you can care for, no need to run so far to the opposite direction, that's extreme.
Bdw, this world has never been problem free, not even in the days of Adam and Eve, so kill that noise.
Re: Man Set To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him 'without His consent " by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2019
I guess this dude doesn't even know his country's age consent.

His mom is about to cash out big time grin cheesy
Re: Man Set To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him 'without His consent " by Goahead(m): 11:20am On Feb 07, 2019
This is one of the effects of overpopulation, India is overly populated with so many wretched families that makes living utterly miserable. This boy could have been subjected to scorching poverty for him to sue his biological parents. I hope he gets justice!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Read!!! / Just For 200naira Etsalat Card Recharge I Got This! / Reasons Why You Must Keep Your Marriage Private

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.