Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Atiku Will Defeats Buhari And Also Removes Buhari's Pant - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Will Defeats Buhari And Also Removes Buhari's Pant - FFK (550 Views)

Twitter Removes Buhari, Tinubu, Obi, Others’ Verification Badges (pix / Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far / 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Will Defeats Buhari And Also Removes Buhari's Pant - FFK by Comrde3g(m): 10:14am On Feb 07, 2019
"I REPEAT there is a fake post which has been spread all over Facebook, Whatssap and Twitter saying that I do not believe that Atiku can win the presidential election. The authors of the fake post also wrote that I said that PDP had made a crucial mistake by fielding Atiku Abubakar and that I said that he could not win in the NW, SW and NE.
This is a total fabrication and it is nothing but the worst and most primitive form of fake news. It is designed to encourage and rally the dwindling support base of the ruling APC and to dishearten and sow despondency, despair, discord and division into the ranks of our party the PDP.
The whole thing was manufactured, funded, published and spread all over the social media by the Presidency and the numerous Buhari media and support groups.
They are planning to rig the election in those three zones and they are attempting to use my name to give credence to their evil plans.
For the record I refuted their fake post on my official and verified twitter handle and Facebook page on monday evening when it first surfaced and I challenge anyone to produce the source or evidence of where and when I said or wrote the things that they have falsely attributed to me.
There is no doubt in my mind that Atiku Abubakar will not only defeat Buhari in the SW, NW, NE and every other zone but I also know that he will remove his pants. That is what the APC and their desperate army of liars, fabricators and e-rats are so terrified of and that is why they have resorted to such desperate measures of disinformation, propaganda and fake news.
No member or supporter of the PDP should take their fake post seriously or allow themselves to be dismayed or disheartened by it. Anything that does not appear on my verified twitter handle or verified Facebook page could not have been written or authored by me.
The PDP is firmly on course for winning and, by the grace of God, Atiku Abubakar will be the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
All the fake news, fake posts, malicious and malevolent publications, rigging and threats of violence in the world cannot change that"- Femi Fani-Kayode.

Re: Atiku Will Defeats Buhari And Also Removes Buhari's Pant - FFK by Newznow: 10:16am On Feb 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Atiku Will Defeats Buhari And Also Removes Buhari's Pant - FFK by Rolandonyi: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2019
FFK only masturbates when it is Febuhari. How come he has not addressed the issue of his master' "Cameroon" origin or is there more to that issue that is being hidden from Nigerians?
Re: Atiku Will Defeats Buhari And Also Removes Buhari's Pant - FFK by dedonfranco(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2019
Mission impossible.
Re: Atiku Will Defeats Buhari And Also Removes Buhari's Pant - FFK by BuhariLooter(m): 10:51am On Feb 07, 2019
video evidence surfaced of Gandugge, a sitting governor in the ruling party collecting bribe of 5million dollar and yet Mr president celebrated him during his campaign and said he is innocent until proven guilty by the court of Law.Atiku has comrades, people who believe in his principles of freedom of assoiciation, rule of law, religious moderation, liberal minded people who believe in ethnoreligious Harmony, people who cherish and value socioeconomic development, advancement and progress, people who value social inclussion, ethnic and religious tolerance, peace and stability. Smart human beings that value lives, reward for hardwork and competence. Atiku has sensable human being that understands that life is precious and must be preserved. They are not Zombies, but people who would call him out if he mess up. We are all Atikulated.
On the other hand, Buhari has fans, people that support people based in mere emotions and sentiments. Sentiments not based on wisdom, common sense or progress, but based of ethnoreligious interests and guest for dorminance. Buharideens are retrogressives, who thinks poverty is a good virture, being rich means you have soiled your hands and not cos you have worked hard for it. Senseless bafoons who values cattles over human lives, who dont care or see anything wrong that children, women and old people are slaughtered in their sleep because of cows, people with inherent animalistic tendercies and desire to spill blood for senseless reasons. Disregard for freedom, and humanities., deregard for rule of law. This is why 98% of Buhari fans is not moved or controlled by common sense or wisdom, but moved and controlled by ethnoreligious sentiments.before Mr Buhari assumed office as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, he swore an oath to defend and promote the Constitution of the country but unfortunately we have watched helpless as the president has trampled under his feet both the Constitution and the rule of law which he was elected to uphold in the following cases:
a) Outright disrespect to the principle of federal character in the appoint of principal officers to head government agencies, with over 80% of key officers from the north
b) Unlawful detention of the Islamic cleric leader, El Zakzakky against existing court orders granting his release
c) unlawful detention of Sambo Dasuki, despite court ruling granting his release on bail
d) Unconstitutional removal of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen contrary to the provision of the Constitution that only a recommendation from the NJC or 2/3 majority of the Senate, but rather relying on an ex-parte order from Justice Umar who is also under investigation from the EFCC and having a case at the court, to perpetuate the illegalityAtiku is modern like Apple Macbook,say No to Dementia!SAI HURICANE ATIKU.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Defeats Buhari And Also Removes Buhari's Pant - FFK by haffaze777(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2019
This lunatic again
Re: Atiku Will Defeats Buhari And Also Removes Buhari's Pant - FFK by BuhariLooter(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2019
Like you and I already know, Buhary is just a mere mortal like you and I, he is made up of flesh and blood like you and I hence it is normal for him to have health challenges like you and I, but what i find awkward in re electing someone with health issues, is the complex state of our nation, in 2017, the same Man was admitted in hospital in the UK for almost 4 months collectively and the effect of the ailment is still very visible on mr president even as goes about seeking for the electorates vote. Recently endorsed an entirely different candidate by raising up his hand as the gubernatorial candidate of cross river state, at the nation Presidential Youth Programe, the president could not even recognize his own handwritting, i mean, age is telling on Mr president, coupled with the symptoms of his aimen, Hence Buhary is not an option for reelectionIncreased hunger in the land as a result of the bad, poor and negative economic policies of the Buhari led administration: of course you and I are in this country and you can tell that price of all commodity has increased by more than 200% when compared to what it was in 2015. And this did not just happen on its own neither was it a result of past administration but remember that in 2015, when Mr president was elected , it took him about 7 month to get his cabinet ready and withing that period, exchange rates has skyrocketed.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Defeats Buhari And Also Removes Buhari's Pant - FFK by Babzrockman: 11:09am On Feb 07, 2019
This post self no be fake?
Re: Atiku Will Defeats Buhari And Also Removes Buhari's Pant - FFK by Corrinthians(m): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2019
So they're even away someone has to pull something, yet he and Reno have been dead silent. grin grin
Re: Atiku Will Defeats Buhari And Also Removes Buhari's Pant - FFK by torino88(m): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2019
buhari will struggle to garner 25 percent in Katsina state.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku’s Presidential Dream: An Obituary, By SKC Ogbonnia / . / See What This Woman Was Doing At Her Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.