Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Fani Kayode Cried Out On The Rumor Going Viral On Internet about Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Cried Out On The Rumor Going Viral On Internet about Atiku (1502 Views)

Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her / Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode Cried Out On The Rumor Going Viral On Internet about Atiku by akinhanger: 10:15am On Feb 07, 2019
I REPEAT there is a fake post which has been spread all over Facebook, Whatssap and Twitter saying that I do not believe that Atiku Abubakar can win the presidential election. The authors of the fake post also wrote that I said that PDP had made a crucial mistake by fielding...

Atiku and that I said that he could not win in the NW, SW and NE.This is a total fabrication and it is nothing but the worst and most primitive form of fake news. It is designed to encourage and rally the dwindling support base of the ruling APC and to dishearten and sow despondency, despair, discord and division into the ranks of our party the PDP.

The whole thing was manufactured, funded,published and spread all over the social media by the Presidency and the numerous Buhari media and support groups.They are planning to rig the election in those three zones and they are attempting to use my name to give credence to their evil plans.

For the record I refuted their fake post on my official and verified twitter handle and Facebook page on monday evening when it first surfaced and I challenge anyone to produce the source or evidence of where and when I said or wrote the things that they have falsely attributed to me. There is no doubt in my mind that Atiku Abubakar will not only defeat Buhari in the SW, NW, NE and every other zone but I also know that he will remove his pants.

That is what the APC and their desperate army of liars,fabricators and e-rats are so terrified of and that is why they have resorted to such desperate measures of disinformation,propaganda and fake news. No member or supporter of the PDP should take their fake post seriously

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Fani-Kayode-Cried-Out-On-Fake-News-Shared-On-Social-Media-About-Him-Atiku-PDP.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Cried Out On The Rumor Going Viral On Internet about Atiku by akinhanger: 10:32am On Feb 07, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Fani Kayode Cried Out On The Rumor Going Viral On Internet about Atiku by Kenzico(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2019
Serious Wahala dey this country!? Political Parties attacking one another just to decieve Gullible Nigerians

Propaganda here and there

Tufiakwa!!!

Re: Fani Kayode Cried Out On The Rumor Going Viral On Internet about Atiku by helinues: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2019
Logically/politically, that's the truth
Re: Fani Kayode Cried Out On The Rumor Going Viral On Internet about Atiku by ashacot: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2019
REACT TO THE ATIKU FROM CAMEROON. ABI THAT ONE NA LIE?

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Cried Out On The Rumor Going Viral On Internet about Atiku by akinhanger: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2019
Abi
helinues:
Logically/politically, that's the truth
Re: Fani Kayode Cried Out On The Rumor Going Viral On Internet about Atiku by GoldChest(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2019
APC, relying on fake news to win election

Shame
Re: Fani Kayode Cried Out On The Rumor Going Viral On Internet about Atiku by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Fani Kayode Cried Out On The Rumor Going Viral On Internet about Atiku by BuhariLooter(m): 10:44am On Feb 07, 2019
say No to Dementia!before Mr Buhari assumed office as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, he swore an oath to defend and promote the Constitution of the country but unfortunately we have watched helpless as the president has trampled under his feet both the Constitution and the rule of law which he was elected to uphold in the following cases:
a) Outright disrespect to the principle of federal character in the appoint of principal officers to head government agencies, with over 80% of key officers from the north
b) Unlawful detention of the Islamic cleric leader, El Zakzakky against existing court orders granting his release
c) unlawful detention of Sambo Dasuki, despite court ruling granting his release on bail
d) Unconstitutional removal of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen contrary to the provision of the Constitution that only a recommendation from the NJC or 2/3 majority of the Senate, but rather relying on an ex-parte order from Justice Umar who is also under investigation from the EFCC and having a case at the court, to perpetuate the illegalitySubsidy payment on petrol: no budget is made on fuel subsidy, yet payment is made for it. Under-recovery is the term used to veil the whole scrap.Buhari has been caught committing notable blunders incessantly. At Kogi state, the President had told supporters that he assumed office on May 19, 2015, instead of May 29. At Delta state when he was to hand over the Party’s flag to the governorship candidate of the state, Great Ogboru; the President called him the APC presidential candidate. When corrected, President Buhari announced Great Ogboru as the senatorial candidate and finally, he settled for “governotorial candidate”
Re: Fani Kayode Cried Out On The Rumor Going Viral On Internet about Atiku by Ziggylady(f): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2019
APC is a party of liars,scammers and career criminals....We have them on nairaland spreading lies and false-hood .
Re: Fani Kayode Cried Out On The Rumor Going Viral On Internet about Atiku by focus7: 10:55am On Feb 07, 2019
Now he knows how it feels when he promotes fake news against others.

But why is he desperate to clear himself? He's afraid of being left out of the looting and sharing if pdp wins.

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Cried Out On The Rumor Going Viral On Internet about Atiku by akinhanger: 11:18am On Feb 07, 2019
Kkkk
Ziggylady:

APC is a party of liars,scammers and career criminals....We have them on nairaland spreading lies and false-hood .
Re: Fani Kayode Cried Out On The Rumor Going Viral On Internet about Atiku by Charmingrascal(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2019
Atiku ain't winning poo.

Re: Fani Kayode Cried Out On The Rumor Going Viral On Internet about Atiku by adekolaelect(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
Why crying you are among the fake news carrier take it as it be bcs you too do the same to others

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Cried Out On The Rumor Going Viral On Internet about Atiku by akinhanger: 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
Dominique Seun lalasticala mynd44
Re: Fani Kayode Cried Out On The Rumor Going Viral On Internet about Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
I don't think there's anything, I mean, ANYTHING, that could happen to ffk which he doesn't deserve.

Imagine the acursed demon crying over "fake news".

By the way, he's trying toooooo damn hard to attract the attention of the presidency (that has ignored him for nearly four years) and Ati'aku (who has chosen to rather fvck with Reno in preference to an eratic character like himself).

The other day, he made a tweet and quickly deleted it. That tweet bore his innermost feelings WRT the Ati'aku ambition and his choice of Obliar as running mate. He knows the only people in this world that takes him seriously are the gullible Cameroonian refugees cum slaves (as revealed by Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu) from across that River. He knows he can't even as much as get some retweets on his tweets without them!

The tweet reveals he has no hope the outcome would favour Ati'aku since he didn't pick a South Western vice.

Now he's saying "the presidency" is behind blablabla. A presidency that doesn't give a rat's balls about you.

I'm sure in the end, na Hunger go kill am. Dude's been unemployed and unemployable for the past four years! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Residents Play Football While PDP Campaigns On Ramat Square Maiduguri: Pic / Buhari Defeats Atiku In Benue Government House / Watch MC Oluomo confidently Predict The Ousting Of Saraki. Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.