Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

The Need To Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Need To Know (245 Views)

The Need For Evangelism And Missionary / Open Heaven 14 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – The Need For Discernment / My Spirit Of Divination And The Need To Discard It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Need To Know by overcomersfaith(f): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2019
Again the Lord has spoken in the midst of His people, do you believe that His Word will not return to Him void? Do you believe that which He has spoken He will also do? I will show you something in the scripture, it thrilled me when I read it, I hope it does same to you,
“And the same day, when the even was come, he saith unto them, Let us pass over unto the other side.” Mark 4:35 (KJV)

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/the-need-to-know/

(1) (Reply)

The Redemption Army Short Gospel Skit (I Know Who I Am) / Pray To God Everyday / Prayer Points On Today's Heavens:(monday, February 25, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.