Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Plot To Islamise Nigeria By Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Islamise Nigeria By Buhari (316 Views)

Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria / Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi / Yet They Cry Everyday, "Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plot To Islamise Nigeria By Buhari by Ugobestikyblog(m): 10:53am On Feb 07, 2019
The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo has expelled reports that President Muhammadu Buhari has plans to Islamize Nigeria.

Osinbajo guaranteed that neither Buhari nor anybody in the present government was plotting to force any single religion on the nation.

Tending to a mammoth group amid his special Family Chat at Kurudu, FCT, Osinbajo said the promulgation hawked by naysayers was gone for undermining President Buhari who as of now has a record that indicates he is a detribalized pioneer.

Osinbajo brought up that more than 20 Christians are at present in Buhari's bureau.

He stated: "I have communicated with this man Buhari, he is a legit man, he has no expectation at all of forcing his religion on anyone by any means.

Meanwhile:
The Muslim Rights Concern, MURIC, on Thursday, responded to the case by a previous Minister of Defense, T.Y. Danjuma, of supposed plot by the President Muhammadu Buhari's legislature to islamize the Nigerian legal executive.

MURIC asked Nigerians to overlook...................

CONTINUE READING FULL: CLICK HERE
Re: Plot To Islamise Nigeria By Buhari by Ugobestikyblog(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2019
Intersting
Re: Plot To Islamise Nigeria By Buhari by Ugobestikyblog(m): 11:27am On Feb 07, 2019
Nigeria we hail
Re: Plot To Islamise Nigeria By Buhari by sreamsense: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2019
Please, carry your rubbish out of here to upper Eweka area. If they islamize, try to Christanalize as well. Everything from your zone is always filled with hatred. Let them turn you and your family to Muslim first before I look at your submission. 21st century rubbish!
Re: Plot To Islamise Nigeria By Buhari by Ugobestikyblog(m): 11:55am On Feb 07, 2019
interesting

(1) (Reply)

How My Administration Changed The Life Of Workers — Buhari / 8 Days To Go:vote For Ouk And Ben Kalu-aypn / I Am Voting Atiku- And This Is Why Written By Bayo Adeyinka We Are Not Electi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.