Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

"I live for my Instagram comments and likes" - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I live for my Instagram comments and likes" - Tonto Dikeh (507 Views)

Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says / Slimcase: A Female Fan Stripped On My Instagram Video / "My Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career" - Maheeda Threatens To Delete IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I live for my Instagram comments and likes" - Tonto Dikeh by mediaNGR: 11:09am On Feb 07, 2019
Instagram recently made some changes which made Tonto Dikeh lose some of her followers and she took to the platform to address the issue.

The actress said the loss of her followers affects her and she needs her followers back. She also revealed that she has a reason for following certain people and she doesn't approve of Instagram making her lose those people.

She wrote:

Plus I was 10person shy away from making 3.9following as at yesterday but today that has changed drastically!!

Gimme back my followers, if others wldnt say I will (WE LIVE FOR OUR FOLLOWING)

Instagram has become such a huge part of My life(And yours too but I know you will prefer to argue with your elders), I live for My comments and my Likes and Everything that comes with it..

Sometimes when times fall apart in my life,All I do is pray and come to instagram to stay happy with different varieties of Talents and stupidity!!

I learn a lot here!!

Instagram has become a culture and we live for the culture!!

BUT WE MOST NEVER BE SLAVES TO THE CULTURE!!

So in this digital culture I belong to, Our/MY Followings,likes & comment is all I live for and it kills me to have that messed with..

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/i-live-for-my-instagram-comments-and.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: "I live for my Instagram comments and likes" - Tonto Dikeh by Celebgistz1: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2019
Hmm
Re: "I live for my Instagram comments and likes" - Tonto Dikeh by itspzpics(m): 11:28am On Feb 07, 2019
Seriously
Re: "I live for my Instagram comments and likes" - Tonto Dikeh by neolboy(m): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2019
If them get liver make dem tamper with Cristiano Ronaldo or Selena Gomez insta account
Re: "I live for my Instagram comments and likes" - Tonto Dikeh by Ask4diva(f): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2019
Vanity.. There is more to life than cheap likes and comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I live for my Instagram comments and likes" - Tonto Dikeh by Houseofglam7(f): 11:52am On Feb 07, 2019
Yeah we know
Dumbo undecided
Re: "I live for my Instagram comments and likes" - Tonto Dikeh by Chrisus(m): 11:55am On Feb 07, 2019
Instagram closed the wrong accounts. They should have shut down this lady's account instead. At least, that'd be minus one social media pollutant and a reduction in senseless topics hitting NL front page.
Re: "I live for my Instagram comments and likes" - Tonto Dikeh by Chrisus(m): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2019
Anytime Tonto Dikeh types in English.

Me :

Re: "I live for my Instagram comments and likes" - Tonto Dikeh by Prettyvicc: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
angry
Re: "I live for my Instagram comments and likes" - Tonto Dikeh by SAMBARRY: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
Smh

(1) (Reply)

ID Cabasa Slams Celebrities Who Love To Say They Paved The Way / Ghanaian Men Treat Women Like Slaves – Ghanaian Musician Mzbel / Caption This Picture Of Wizkid & Davido!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.