Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo (32838 Views)

FAAN MD, Kabir Yusuf Mohammed Did Not Buy Any Official Vehicle - FAAN / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message / Lai Mohammed Did A Good Job With The Reply To Obasanjo, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by Rebuke: 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by Presbeuo(m): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
But why are our youths so lazy to read or comprehend. Festus Keyamo quoted a fake news and said he had nothing to do with it. But many people on this thread are still pontificating over the same fake news. I have a question to those people, do you read at all?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by ezkimow(m): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Slynation:
see gobe.... when we say u can't just be supporting APC and still have your sense intact the zombies will think it's an insult but it's the fact
Now take a look at this high ranked Zombie....!! Keyamo is a big disgrace to his family and incoming generations

Even the likes of Clearfair, livelymatilda22, kagawa, Manna and co will be very disappointed with Keyamo right now
I disagree oh, MANNA is the lowest of the lows, he'll be in support.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by YeshuaBeloved: 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
[quote author=Racoon post=75499382][/quote]

Keep your delusional hypocrisy to your people of like minds!!!!

I'm also of the view that you are in dire need of a psychological evaluation, check in to the nearest psychiatric facility.

Whatever.

Meanwhile, by the time the new Era is here,

You all will be amazed about the very potent sheer hypocrisy in the much brandished Integrity!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And mind you, this has no connection to the coming up event of February 16 & March 2.
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by kunmiiii: 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
This thread and comments have vindicated what I have always said, most PDP supporters, or people opposing this administration always follow the bandwagon and not the realities on ground.

They can't think on their own, look at how they flooded the entire thread with curses because of misinformation from a mischievous OP and first few comments. grin
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mehn Nigeria is in problem oo!
So i just read over 40 comments on this post and not 1 person could understand Keyamo's tweet refering to that statement as the fake news!
Is this lack of comprehension due to poor english background or lack of comprehension due to blindness from hate? undecided
Seriously Nigerian youths we need to get our acts together!

einsteine:
Are you sure he is not referring to the statement as "fake news". From reading the tweet, he is referring to the statement about memory loss as fake news not that he is saying Jesus or Muhammad had memory loss
Thank you brother for actually understanding this tweet and telating it to others.

FYI i am not an APC apologist!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by Funkybabee(f): 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
.m

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by ruggedlaw(m): 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
I don't like what Keyamo has become but this news is misleading, in the tweet Keyamo is in fact denying that he made the statement and labelled it "fake news". Please let is learn to read and understand before posting or commenting. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by Agugbadin: 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
Someone with a memory loss cannot map out a plam to eradicate Gboko haram. Memory loss is a sign of tiredness,but the cabals that are using him to loot our funds would not let go and rest in Daura
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by PenPrince07: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
akinhanger:
The spokesperson of the President Muhammadu Buhari campaign organisation, Festus Keyamo, on Thursday, reacted to some of the blunders made by his principal during recent campaign rallies.

Keyamo admitted that Buhari exhibited loss of memory but such was normal.

In a tweet, the Senior Advocate of Nigeria claimed that both Jesus Christ and Prophet Mohammed lost their memories at some point in their lives.

According to Keyamo: “This is classic FAKE NEWS (no single link to a CREDIBLE source)

“President Buhari’s Loss of Memory is Normal, Even Jesus Christ and Prophet Mohammed Lost Their Memories At Some Point”.

Buhari had severally made some mistakes during on the campaign trail in Warri, Delta State, where he referred to the All Progressives Congress, APC, governorship candidate as “presidential, senatorial, governortorial” candidate.

In Cross River, Buhari attempted to handover APC’s flag to a candidate other than the governorship candidate in the state.

He had presented Ndoma Egba as the governorship candidate instead of Owan Enoh.

Just few days ago, Buhari, while addressing APC members in Ekiti State, said he assumed power in 2005.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Buharis-memory-loss-normal-even-Jesus-Mohammed-did-Festus-Keyamo.html

So, op and the mod(s) that pushed this to front page don't understand that Keyamo was quoting someone.

Everyone wants to be a journalist but they can't even comprehend a simple statement.

Better delete this thrash and stop forming a journalist when you lack comprehension
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by Corrinthians(m): 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
kings09:

Don't divert our attention.... Answer d question i asked
Who is "our"?

Ohamadike called Ati'aku Frimpong Al'Camerooni's supporters who are Igbos "SLAVES".

Do you support the Cameroonian? Do your parents? I just want to be sure. cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by HazardAwka(m): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
Jesus ke Mohammed ni
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by Daviddson(m): 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
I'm no longer an APC sympathiser, but I stand on the side of truth always. Keyamo was actually saying it's a fake news that he said Jesus Christ and Mohammed once had memory loss.

It seems Lalasticlala himself didn't understand this.
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by kings09(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
Corrinthians:
Who is "our"?

Ohamadike called Ati'aku Frimpong Al'Camerooni's supporters who are Igbos "SLAVES".

Do you support the Cameroonian? Do your parents? I just want to be sure. cheesy
So prophet Mohd does lose his memory sometimes...na keyamo talk am oo
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by godsgloryn(m): 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
wetin concern Jesus for this now may thunder plus lightning struck you there
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by KrystosCJ(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
ollah2:

It's because they aren't only educated but also not a bigot like you guys. You guys don't only lack basic comprehension skills but also hypocrites and bigots filled with hate.

You're the one who is filled with hate, going by your comment laced with unsavory words.

Did I offend you so much so that you decided to jack off at my comment with an unnecessary reply?

If you're a Muslim, and if Keyamo actually said those words, please use him for target practice.
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by ollah2: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
KrystosCJ:

You're the one who is filled with hate, going by your comment laced with unsavory words.

Did I offend you so much so that you decided to jack off at my comment with an unnecessary reply?

If you're a Muslim, and if Keyamo actually said those words, please use him for target practice.

You and your likes lack comprehension skills. Hate and bigotry has blocked your sense of reasoning.
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by KrystosCJ(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
ollah2:

You and your likes lack comprehension skills. Hate and bigotry has blocked your sense of reasoning.

Is that all you can say?

Hate and bigotry, hate and bigotry, hate and bigotry. Anyone who reads what you have posted so far from our exchanges will most definitely agree that it is hate and bigotry that has blocked your own sense of reasoning.

Instead of being constructively coherent with your responses, you have resorted to emphasizing derision with hate and bigotry as your mantra against persons you perceive with shoddy enlightenment.

I ask again, did I offend you Mr./Mallam Hate & Bigotry Has Blocked Your Sense of Reasoning?
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by Sagewilliam(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
How Buhari is indirectly devaluing you in your Law profession.
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by ferdybillion(m): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
BUHARI!!! SEE WETIN YOU CAUSE AND VERY SOON THE REST APC GO FOLLOW TALK SAME THING
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by HimName: 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
muzzol:
Is the OP deliberately mischevious or just a display of inability to comprehend simple analogy.....Festus Keyamo quoted something ascribed to him and in same statement referred to the quote as fake news....and to imagine that over 20 of supposed "educated and intelligent" Nigerian youths commented and could not correct the OP.....Nigeria is in real crisis if we have this number of unemployable youths in our system....

My brother, this is how low our youths have sank.

Our youths are nothing far more than 'follow follow'. No brain or reasoning ability of their own.

One mentally derailed person makes a statement, then the rest follows and amplifies it like headless chickens.

How well do you explain a situation where young individuals can not understand the simple nature of a statement?

See 'future of tomorrow' dem.

Shame!

With this show of emptiness, it is safe to admit the country isn't going to work even in it nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by kelechi50: 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
History will repeat it self in kayemo's life, please can someone remind me what befall Titanic builder after speaking trash about God
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by SexytorresE(f): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
emmasege:
Does anyone need a further proof that Keyamo is an idiot and a big liar?

And equating Jesus Christ with PMB is the most nonsensical thrash I ever heard from his lousy mouth. For the records, Jesus didn't lose his memory at any point until he left the earth. The idiot should come up with only one reference of where Jesus exhibited dementia throughout his life ministry.

I know the northern almajiris will not pick an offence in your silly statement since Buhari is the beneficiary of your blasphemy against their faith. Thank God for the liberal nature of Christianity, otherwise certain parts of the country would have been boiling by now on account of Keyamo's silly statement.
he made mentioned of Muhammad and Jesus, cos he is scared of being one sided. And again, Muslims won't see anything bad in it .in as much as the trash is for buhari and Jesus name is been mentioned. Idiot Keyamo

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by NairaMaster1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
BanevsJoker:
How long till MURIC declare a fatwa on him?

They won't do that. At the mention of Buhari every Muslim knees must bow.
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by ollah2: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
KrystosCJ:

Is that all you can say?

Hate and bigotry, hate and bigotry, hate and bigotry. Anyone who reads what you have posted so far from our exchanges will most definitely agree that it is hate and bigotry that has blocked your own sense of reasoning.

Instead of being constructively coherent with your responses, you have resorted to emphasizing derision with hate and bigotry as your mantra against persons you perceive with shoddy enlightenment.

I ask again, did I offend you Mr./Mallam Hate & Bigotry Has Blocked Your Sense of Reasoning?

Any open minded person that have followed our back and forth would know that hate and biogtry has blocked your sense of reasoning hence the reason you have comprehension problems. Festus Keyamo was simply debunking the fake news and he quoted the news, instead of you to write a logical comment. You resorted to Muslim vs Christian thing as written below

KrystosCJ:
I'm yet to see a comment from a Muslim that debunks Keyamo's comparison of Buhari and prophet Mohammed as having memory loss.

Jesus is not flesh and blood but the Son of the most high God.

He who the gods want to destroy they first make mad.

Meanwhile, if the link to the thrashy comment credited to him does come out I'm wondering what the fate of Keyamo will be.
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by Icon79(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
I don't know about Mohammed, but Festus Keyamo should stop the Lord Jesus Christ's Name in vain. Can he show me, from the Bible, where Jesus Christ lost his memory angry sad shocked

O pari
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by LionTiger(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
A proof that Keyamo has tested the KwuliKwuli of Baba one Chance.
I warn am Ntooor! ;DA proof that Keyamo has tested the KwuliKwuli of Baba one Chance.
I warn am Ntooor!
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by KrystosCJ(m): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
ollah2:

Any open minded person that have followed our back and forth would know that hate and biogtry has blocked your sense of reasoning hence the reason you have comprehension problems. Festus Keyamo was simply debunking the fake news and he quoted the news, instead of you to write a logical comment. You resorted to Muslim vs Christian thing as written below

Hate and bigotry again. Where have I incited a Muslim vs. Christian issue on this matter? Point it out and stop being dramatic with words that may end up overwhelming you.

Then again, what has hate (which you have clearly displayed toward me) and bigotry (which has influenced you to "hate" me) got to do with your perceived assumption that I do not understand what Keyamo is saying?

Let me remind you that even if Keyamo has his rights to debunk the so-called fake news in which it was alleged that he mentioned the revered spiritual beings of Christianity and Islam as having amnesia, it does not mean he did not say it. When the proof comes out, I'm sure there will be no debunking but outright pleading.

Until then, my opinions do not give you the right to insult me with prejudice. All you had to do as a human being who is not, presumably, moved by hate, was to remind, redirect or enlighten me that Keyamo may not have said what mass media is claiming he said.

All your replies show the level of decrepitude that you have descended to in your relationship and communication with persons from tribes different or distinct from yours
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by ollah2: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
KrystosCJ:

Hate and bigotry again. Where have I incited a Muslim vs. Christian issue on this matter? Point it out and stop being dramatic with words that may end up overwhelming you.

Then again, what has hate (which you have clearly displayed toward me) and bigotry (which has influenced you to "hate" me) got to do with your perceived assumption that I do not understand what Keyamo is saying?

Let me remind you that even if Keyamo has his rights to debunk the so-called fake news in which it was alleged that he mentioned the revered spiritual beings of Christianity and Islam as having amnesia, it does not mean he did not say it. When the proof comes out, I'm sure there will be no debunking but outright pleading.

Until then, my opinions do not give you the right to insult me with prejudice. All you had to do as a human being who is not, presumably, moved by hate, was to remind, redirect or enlighten me that Keyamo may not have said what mass media is claiming he said.

All your replies show the level of decrepitude that you have descended to in your relationship and communication with persons from tribes different or distinct from yours

KrystosCJ:
I'm yet to see a comment from a Muslim that debunks Keyamo's comparison of Buhari and prophet Mohammed as having memory loss.

Jesus is not flesh and blood but the Son of the most high God.

He who the gods want to destroy they first make mad.

Meanwhile, if the link to the thrashy comment credited to him does come out I'm wondering what the fate of Keyamo will be.

Explain what the bolded means
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by KrystosCJ(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
ollah2:

Explain what the bolded means

You can read and write, right?

Where, in what I have written, have I clearly incited a Muslim vs. Christian argument? Point it out since you're the one accusing me.

While you're musing on what to respond, consider this:

Did my comment capture an attack on Islam?
Did my comment bring any conflicting issues between Islam and Christianity?
Did my comment describe disagreements both religions have in light of what Festus Keyamo allegedly expressed?

I simply put out an observation and you tried muddling it up with your "hate and bigotry"-influenced replies. So tell me, who's the one fueling hate and bigotry between I and you?
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by ollah2: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
KrystosCJ:

You can read and write, right?

Where, in what I have written, have I clearly incited a Muslim vs. Christian argument? Point it out since you're the one accusing me.

While you're musing on what to respond, consider this:

Did my comment capture an attack on Islam?
Did my comment bring any conflicting issues between Islam and Christianity?
Did my comment describe disagreements both religions have in light of what Festus Keyamo allegedly expressed?

Simply answer what you meant with the bolded and quit using questions to answer questions
Re: Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo by KrystosCJ(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
ollah2:

Simply answer what you meant with the bolded and quit using questions to answer questions

You're the one accusing me, so you should be the one to point out if I started a religious argument. Or are you unwilling to cast the second stone after you've cast the first one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa: The First And Only Nigerian Prime Minister In His Office / Ebonyi: PDP submits Igariwey, Udeogu to INEC to replace Umahi, Igwe / Storm Over Plot To Draft Jonathan As APC Flag-Bearer - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.