Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

“Give me back my Instagram followers; Instagram likes and comments are the reaso - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Give me back my Instagram followers; Instagram likes and comments are the reaso (543 Views)

Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says / Slimcase: A Female Fan Stripped On My Instagram Video / "My Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career" - Maheeda Threatens To Delete IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Give me back my Instagram followers; Instagram likes and comments are the reaso by nwafada123(m): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2019
Instagram recently made some changes which made Tonto Dikeh lose some of her followers and she took to the platform to address the issue.

The actress said the loss of her followers affects her and she needs her followers back. She also revealed that she has a reason for following certain people and she doesn’t approve of Instagram making her lose those people.

She wrote:

Plus I was 10person shy away from making 3.9following as at yesterday but today that has changed drastically!!

Gimme back my followers, if others wldnt say I will (WE LIVE FOR OUR FOLLOWING)

Instagram has become such a huge part of My life(And yours too but I know you will prefer to argue with your elders), I live for My comments and my Likes and Everything that comes with it..

Sometimes when times fall apart in my life,All I do is pray and come to instagram to stay happy with different varieties of Talents and stupidity!!

I learn a lot here!!

Instagram has become a culture and we live for the culture!!

BUT WE MOST NEVER BE SLAVES TO THE CULTURE!!

So in this digital culture I belong to, Our/MY Followings,likes & comment is all I live for and it kills me to have that messed with..?

#DIGITALLIFE #REALLIFE #STAYREALTOYOURSELF

"I live for my Instagram comments and likes" Tonto Dikeh complains after Instagram made some changes that didn't favour her

Source:

https://nwafada.com/2019/02/07/give-me-back-my-instagram-followers-instagram-likes-and-comments-are-the-reasons-for-my-life-tonto-dike-cries-to-instagram/

Re: “Give me back my Instagram followers; Instagram likes and comments are the reaso by Ask4diva(f): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2019
Can you imagine? Likes and comments is the reason u breath.. All is vanity
Re: “Give me back my Instagram followers; Instagram likes and comments are the reaso by tammyboy1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
lol some people will just die if instagram is shut down, people get self esteem from likes and comment these days

1 Like

Re: “Give me back my Instagram followers; Instagram likes and comments are the reaso by StrRock: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
Well, people on Instagram make money based on their followers count, more followers=better paid ads, so you can understand where they come from. My wife is an active Instagramer herself, having around 50k followers and she makes some money out of it, enough to attend her needs, so Instagram is just a business like any other. I even invested some money on her profile to buy from fluidbuzz.com some followers and likes on her posts, so she grows faster.
Re: “Give me back my Instagram followers; Instagram likes and comments are the reaso by davidblack007(m): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
StrRock:
Well, people on Instagram make money based on their followers count, more followers=better paid ads, so you can understand where they come from. My wife is an active Instagramer herself, having around 50k followers and she makes some money out of it, enough to attend her needs, so Instagram is just a business like any other. I even invested some money on her profile to buy from fluidbuzz.com some followers and likes on her posts, so she grows faster.
Yeah, it seems to me that Instagram has become one of the biggest PR platforms on the internet, so businesses that get ads there have the upper hand. I think in some years it will grow even bigger
Re: “Give me back my Instagram followers; Instagram likes and comments are the reaso by jendhorlee(m): 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
okay

(1) (Reply)

2face Shows Support For Yahoo Boys / Nasty C 'revealing A Long Kept Secret' / I Only Date White Men Now Because Ghanaian Men Are Jobless - Ella Mensah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.