Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

INEC: ITMS Shortlisted Candidate Gather Here!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC: ITMS Shortlisted Candidate Gather Here!!! (1354 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidate At UCH, Ibadan / Frsc To Release Shortlisted Candidate Today / EFCC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate List For Pre-screening 2017/2018 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC: ITMS Shortlisted Candidate Gather Here!!! by Ivlesivil(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] cool cool

Re: INEC: ITMS Shortlisted Candidate Gather Here!!! by Lekan6ix: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2019
Ivlesivil:
did you upload reference letter?
Re: INEC: ITMS Shortlisted Candidate Gather Here!!! by Gbogbolet100: 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: INEC: ITMS Shortlisted Candidate Gather Here!!! by Biofash: 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
I also received a text message for RATECH training to commence tomorrow 8th - 10th in Ekiti State
Re: INEC: ITMS Shortlisted Candidate Gather Here!!! by Gbogbolet100: 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: INEC: ITMS Shortlisted Candidate Gather Here!!! by Gbogbolet100: 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
Biofash:
I also received a text message for RATECH training to commence tomorrow 8th - 10th in Ekiti State
Re: INEC: ITMS Shortlisted Candidate Gather Here!!! by Ivlesivil(m): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lekan6ix:

did you upload reference letter?

I tried to, it didn't work ,..

I was surprised to still see i got shortlisted,..

I go still carry the reference letter go there 2moro
Re: INEC: ITMS Shortlisted Candidate Gather Here!!! by Ivlesivil(m): 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

Which of the inec offices was indicated for you to report to?
Re: INEC: ITMS Shortlisted Candidate Gather Here!!! by lunacol(m): 1:59am On Feb 08, 2019
INEC have many offices in the state.Which particular office should the RATECH shortlisted Ad-hoc staff go to for the further briefing?
Re: INEC: ITMS Shortlisted Candidate Gather Here!!! by alesanderu(m): 5:00am On Feb 08, 2019
lunacol:
INEC have many offices in the state.Which particular office should the RATECH shortlisted Ad-hoc staff go to for the further briefing?

The HQ
Re: INEC: ITMS Shortlisted Candidate Gather Here!!! by Chemcrown: 5:02am On Feb 08, 2019
Ivlesivil:

Which of the inec state office should they report to?
Re: INEC: ITMS Shortlisted Candidate Gather Here!!! by oluwamykel(m): 7:52am On Feb 08, 2019
Any one reporting in IMO here
Re: INEC: ITMS Shortlisted Candidate Gather Here!!! by lunacol(m): 8:16am On Feb 08, 2019
Candidates have been shortlisted for the RATECH training starting on the 8th of February nationwide. Check registration status on your dashboard to see if you were shortlisted. Shortlisted candidates should print a copy of his/her registration slip from the dashboard before proceeding to the training venue.

Click To Check Status
Re: INEC: ITMS Shortlisted Candidate Gather Here!!! by isaacosas01(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2019
lunacol:
Candidates have been shortlisted for the RATECH training starting on the 8th of February nationwide. Check registration status on your dashboard to see if you were shortlisted. Shortlisted candidates should print a copy of his/her registration slip from the dashboard before proceeding to the training venue.

Click To Check Status

Pls link to check status

(1) (Reply)

American University of Nigeria Massive HND/Bsc Graduate & SSCE Positions / Make 12000 Naira Every Week With Just 500 Naira / Scam Job ( Schemelink Properties Limited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.