Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available (2221 Views)

Best Outdoor Dog Kennels / Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff / Top Best Kennels In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2019
Our kennels are made from the strongest and finest materials.
The following are available in ready made and can be custom built.
A single kennel enclosure.
Double joint kennels
Triple joint kennels.

Whatsapp or Call: 08058525335

Our kennels are fairly priced.

Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by DemiVonKrone: 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
Can this be transported to another state. I stay in Ilorin
Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
DemiVonKrone:
Can this be transported to another state. I stay in Ilorin

yes sir. Whatsapp or Call: 08058525335
Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by decatalyst(m): 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
How much is single enclosure?
Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
decatalyst:
How much is single enclosure?
21, 000
Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by TIDDOLL(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
Isaacbossou:

21, 000
How strong is it, and is the price negotiable.
Probably be needing one in Ilorin too.
Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
TIDDOLL:
How strong is it, and is the price negotiable. Probably be needing one in Ilorin too.
They are made from very strong materials and the kennel is well balanced. call or whatsapp: 08058525335
Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by Uhtred(m): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
This my brother is a nice job you've done.

1 Like

Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Uhtred:
This my brother is a nice job you've done.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 08, 2019
Isaacbossou:
Double joint kennels
Triple joint kennels.

Can you make a whelping box for small dog. How much please?
Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
Jackofall:

Can you make a whelping box for small dog. How much please?
yes sir. A helping box can be built. call or send a message on whatsapp
Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
!
Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2019

Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 17, 2019
!!
Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by Onyeka1987: 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nobody should buy anything from this guy, he is a well known scammer, he scammed me of 20k last Wednesday, he will show you pics of these kernels and german shepherds, they are not his, the number he posted dont connect it's only WhatsApp u can chat him...he is a known scammer

1 Like

Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by Onyeka1987: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
This is his face and account number he uses to defraud pet lovers

1 Like

Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by Onyeka1987: 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
He will tell u guys he is a custom officer at some border, that you should pay advanced, when u do, he will block you from his WhatsApp and he is gone...I used to numbers to chat him, he gave me two different addresses...ayetoro epe and navy town badagry..I have already reported him to army intelligence in bonny camp..he is been tracked as we speak..isaac bossou your game is up

2 Likes

Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by Onyeka1987: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Here are some chats with this cheap scammer

Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by vincentjk(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nawa for the dude o

1 Like

Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by Frankicent(m): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
Double joint kennels
Triple joint kennels.

lol busted... You not even a Nigerian self. nawa oooo

3 Likes

Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by Frankicent(m): 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
Onyeka1987:
He will tell u guys he is a custom officer at some border, that you should pay advanced, when u do, he will block you from his WhatsApp and he is gone...I used to numbers to chat him, he gave me two different addresses...ayetoro epe and navy town badagry..I have already reported him to army intelligence in bonny camp..he is been tracked as we speak..isaac bossou your game is up

open a trend on this issue so everyone will know ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by umonye(m): 1:57am On Feb 20, 2019
You don't mean it! I chatted this guy some days back about my intention to purchase one of those kennels he uploaded on here, his asking price was too cheap for a cage of this magnitude (16,000).I also inquired about the cost of transporting the cage down to my location (fagba), he demanded that I pay a ridiculous fee of 3k from his said location (badagry) to my place(fagba)..it was then I realised he was a scammer ..

3 Likes

Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by Onyeka1987: 6:47am On Feb 20, 2019
Thanks bro, I have created a thread for this heartless scammer. Together we will ensure am the last he ever scams..
Re: Strong And Well Built Outdoor Dog Kennels Are Available by frowland(m): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2019
Onyeka1987:

You should know its a scam when someone tells you he is a custom officer!!! Haven't you seen them selling cheap cars and rice online? You fell for a cheap scam. Next time make out time to go see him or send someone who can happily take 2k and go check out the authenticity.

(1) (Reply)

35k Quality White German Shepherd Puppies For Sale, Black And Tan Included / Quality German Shepherd Puppies For Sale ( Working Line) / Adult Lion Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.