Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps (52472 Views)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor / Beautiful South African Lady Celebrates Herself As She Became A Private Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by mechanics(m): 9:06am On Feb 08, 2019
Wow, no matter what you do, if little, it will surely prosper, kudos to her mum.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by Kingslaw(m): 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE how do I reach out to this GIRL.
I have a TABLET for her....with a superlative battery life to enable her go through the rigors of Academics

Facebook name Elsie Worgor.
09072253270 contact her
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by Kingslaw(m): 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
PetersKID:
She is my course mate, Rivers state university (RSU)
peter how far?
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by ArcToyin(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
Adakintroy:
Good girl keep it up!

Mother's are devine. I never had one( miNE died early). My step mother always short change me in favor of my step brother. Lol!

Their instinct to ensure the survival of their own is just amazing. I no longer judge it with pain as I use to. Rather a new found appreciation for it.(the length they are willing to go to protect and provide for their own while shownin away perceive threats).

Too bad I was on the receiving end. Haha. Those of you who have one. Cherish it! ..Respect!
Sorry about that. The future shall bring you honour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nigerian University Still Teaches This Course? / Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire / Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.