Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Borno Idps Protest Shortage Of Food In Camps(video,photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Idps Protest Shortage Of Food In Camps(video,photos) (8138 Views)

Lagos Speaker Shares 10,000 Tinubu-branded Bags Of Rice To Borno Idps / Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video / Borno IDPs: "Nigerian Soldiers Raped Us In Camps But We Were Forced To Deny It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Idps Protest Shortage Of Food In Camps(video,photos) by CaptainMitch: 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lazy almajiri people, these ones love handout, I am sure there will never leave the camps. That's the mentality of a typical Northerner, no wonder Buhari is their cult hero.
Re: Borno Idps Protest Shortage Of Food In Camps(video,photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
EeEe..i told my hausa friend he is behaving lyk buhari ,he refuse 2 talk 2 me
But they want 2 vote him

Tribalism,
HAusas vote buhari so he wl wipe igbos n christians out ,
DaTs his promise on dem during august Jumaat!!
Re: Borno Idps Protest Shortage Of Food In Camps(video,photos) by GarriKoro(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
All I can see on twitter is a bunch of immature ibos poking fun at refugees who ordinarily but for boko haram, would have produced a lot of the food they eat
Re: Borno Idps Protest Shortage Of Food In Camps(video,photos) by vinlyreeks(m): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
HOW DID YOU MAKE YOUR FIRST MILLION?

READ MY OWN LITTLE STORY HERE..
https://www.nairaland.com/5004634/how-did-make-1st-million#75467597

IT'S NOT MYTH MAYBE YOU'VE HEARD ABOUT IT BUT REALLY DIDN'T THINK OF DON'T IT!!!...
YEA COOL 250,000+ BENEFITS EVERY MONTH
FOLLOW MY TUTORIAL HERE https://www.nairaland.com/5004634/how-did-make-1st-million#75467597
Re: Borno Idps Protest Shortage Of Food In Camps(video,photos) by Joystark(f): 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
People comments sef. Lol. Nigerians are not smiling.
Re: Borno Idps Protest Shortage Of Food In Camps(video,photos) by Yankee101: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
You can see why they won't let them vote
Re: Borno Idps Protest Shortage Of Food In Camps(video,photos) by jumobi1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ray97:
lol all the comments na so so igbo people.. anyway its wrong for this people to suffer like this. rumour has it dat people from state government and military are responsible for this..

At least the Igbos are vocal eventhough half of their statements reflect Nigeria’s hatered for Nigerians. Why aren’t others commenting as much? Injustice thrives when the uninvolved stay uninvolved.
Re: Borno Idps Protest Shortage Of Food In Camps(video,photos) by shadyLP(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ray97:
lol all the comments na so so igbo people.. anyway its wrong for this people to suffer like this. rumour has it dat people from state government and military are responsible for this..
Even your midget shortman devil so called VP! undecided
5.2b is floating inside his secured account angry
Re: Borno Idps Protest Shortage Of Food In Camps(video,photos) by shadyLP(m): 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ask your vice-president the unfortunate ugly living creature for your 5.2billion oo grin

Una neva chi chumchin! grin

Re: Borno Idps Protest Shortage Of Food In Camps(video,photos) by hustler2828: 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
IDP are protesting for shortage of food. While food meant for them are being sold very cheap by thieves. I pity any body that still has hope for Nigeria.
Bag of beans and rice that were branded NEMA and IDP are being sold here in Bayelsa state for #2500 and #2000 respectively. This is not about being PDP or APC I saw it with my very naked eyes. I had to call the police to probe the source of the products.
To my utmost surprise the stupid police man even baught half bags of beans for #6000. Knowing fully well that this food were meant for IDP yet people are selling it. Nigeria is cursed all we care about is what will be our benefit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Idps Protest Shortage Of Food In Camps(video,photos) by Quality20(m): 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
why can't d gov donate all those seized foreign rice n oils to them
Re: Borno Idps Protest Shortage Of Food In Camps(video,photos) by IQscanner: 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
NEXT LEVEL�����
Re: Borno Idps Protest Shortage Of Food In Camps(video,photos) by bilulu(m): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ray97:
and do they ve immunity to be investigated and prosecuted? see as u just pushed it away from federal level of which Babachir wasn't from state government.... let's call spade a spade
Re: Borno Idps Protest Shortage Of Food In Camps(video,photos) by desmond2pk: 7:30am On Feb 08, 2019
I pray that buhari wins again
Re: Borno Idps Protest Shortage Of Food In Camps(video,photos) by mechanics(m): 10:02am On Feb 08, 2019
This people can become a source of nuisance to the already tensed environment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Buhari Not In ‘mecca’, Nnamdi Kanu Provides ‘pictorial Evidence’ / Mob Kills 2, Burns Mosques In Adamawa / Ogun Labor Party Factional Chairman Blasts Segun Odegbami Over Guber Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.