Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

City Of Los Angeles And Sliverbird Tv Honours Omotola Jolade With Special Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / City Of Los Angeles And Sliverbird Tv Honours Omotola Jolade With Special Award (254 Views)

Why Omotola Jolade Is A Big FOOL For Her Statement / Caption This Photos Of Omotola Jolade And Senator Ben Murray-Bruce / Rosaline Meurer Bags Special Award For Ambassadorial Support For Mother & Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

City Of Los Angeles And Sliverbird Tv Honours Omotola Jolade With Special Award by iamocheme: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nigerian veteran actress, Omotola Jolade who is celebrating her birthday today has been was honoured by the City of Los Angeles with Recognition award among the blacks in Cinema.
The actress was also given a special award at the silver bird tv Man of the Year Awards 2018.

Full of joy and excitement and in celebration of her birthday took to her Instagram account to share the good news.

she wrote;

Thank You #CityofLosAngelesfor this Amazing Recognition and … Happy Birthday to Me. ��❤��
There are New frontiers to Cross , don’t over think it , Get up , Go. Make History.
#BlacksinCinema #BlackHistoryMonth

In another post she wrote;

Thank You #ManoftheyearAwards and @silverbirdtvfor The Amazing Award . #silverbirdmanoftheyear
Even though I’m only 40 , it does feel like a lifetime truly , working since I was 15. I am truly Grateful to YOU all for making it a worthwhile journey. It’s only the Beginning…. ❤️

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/city-los-angeles-sliverbird-tv-honours-omotola-jolade-special-award/#ixzz5eqq58xrl

(1) (Reply)

Buezy Changes His Stage Name To De-francis / Facebook User Reveals That Gays And Lesbians Will Go To Heaven / Help Help Help..Baba Suwe Is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.