Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,379 members, 7,864,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Tention In Umuahia As Drunk Army Officer Crush 6 People To Death (graphics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tention In Umuahia As Drunk Army Officer Crush 6 People To Death (graphics) (724 Views)

5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife / I Had A Close Shave With Death (GRAPHICS) / Panic In Umuahia As Gunmen Kill A Security Officer (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tention In Umuahia As Drunk Army Officer Crush 6 People To Death (graphics) by EmmyBlogs(f): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
The Army Officer who was drunk with Alcohol skipped the road and crushed the Family that were returning from Sunday Service.

Eye Witnesses confirmed that the officer was excessively drunk and still had some Bottles in his car when the accident Happened.

The Ugly development has caused mourning to the Father of the Late Children identified as Mr Peter and the entire Nsukwe Community.

See graphic photos: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/oh-my-god-tention-in-umuahia-as-drunk.html

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Tention In Umuahia As Drunk Army Officer Crush 6 People To Death (graphics) by Nickijoy(f): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Evil Man Who Killed Taxify Driver And Stole His Vehicle Arrested In Lagos / Oil Producing Company Suspected To Mixed Human Blood With Their Product / How My Friends Carried Me To Edo State To Become A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.