Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

[new Gospel] High -man – The Only God I Know [favoritemusik] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [new Gospel] High -man – The Only God I Know [favoritemusik] (293 Views)

"Jigijaga": Mojisouls Drops New Gospel Hit Single / New Gospel Jazz Cover By Me / New Gospel DJ Mixtape... 2k18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[new Gospel] High -man – The Only God I Know [favoritemusik] by wisdomwizzio(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lagos Based, Nigerian Gospel act and singer High Man kicks off the year 2019 with a shiny new music called “The Only God I Know”. This new tune is coming in following a while of expectation by his fans and admirers of gospel music in 2018 and High Man came through solid on this to kick begin 2019.

this song was mixed and mastered by Wizzy

Listen & download High Man – The Only God I Know. below.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO LISTEN AND DOWNLOAD smiley cry

���
https://www.favoritemusik.com/2019/02/05/new-gospel-high-man-the-only-god-i-know-favoritemusik/

(1) (Reply)

Brodashaggi Ori Cover By Thardex / 2kay - Sade (music) / Message To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.