Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,769 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

How To Get Verified On Instagram 2019 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Verified On Instagram 2019 (341 Views)

How To Bomb Client On Instagram With Hashtags / Davido Releases Names Of Killers Of Silvester Oromoni on Instagram / How Can I Get Verified On Twitter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Verified On Instagram 2019 by Diy09: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hey guys. Today I’m going to teach you how to get verified on Instagram. so I’m sure you have heard of verification before and you have seen accounts with that blue check next to their name and maybe you’ve wondered what the heck it is. how they got it and how you can get one too?

So I will discuss all those things today and I’m will give you a step-by-step on how to get verified on Instagram and not just show you how to apply for it but the actual qualifications that Instagram is looking for and how you can make sure that you are meeting them.
More here https://www.uchehub.com.ng/2019/02/how-to-get-verified-on-instagram-2019.html
Re: How To Get Verified On Instagram 2019 by peteruuu(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
Diy09:
Hey guys. Today I’m going to teach you how to get verified on Instagram. so I’m sure you have heard of verification before and you have seen accounts with that blue check next to their name and maybe you’ve wondered what the heck it is. how they got it and how you can get one too?

So I will discuss all those things today and I’m will give you a step-by-step on how to get verified on Instagram and not just show you how to apply for it but the actual qualifications that Instagram is looking for and how you can make sure that you are meeting them.
More here https://www.uchehub.com.ng/2019/02/how-to-get-verified-on-instagram-2019.html

What's your Instagram handle?

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Verified On Instagram 2019 by peteruuu(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
Diy09:

OP, what's your Instagram handle?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Verified On Instagram 2019 by laurentium(m): 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
oga drop your handle

(1) (Reply)

Help...1 / Anchor University Post-utme Form 2019 Is Out / Misspelt Name During WAEC Registration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.