Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man (53598 Views)

Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East / Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign / Throwback Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari As A Handsome Young Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by XaintJoel20: 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Rubbish!

How did INEC get my number? abi na by force to vote?

This your question cracked me up.

Please don't miss this opportunity to use your vote to make a political statement...

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Rubbish!

bro, goan collect your pvc and vote either Sowore, Moghalu or Olawepo. Play your own role in saving this country from old thiefs

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by asawanathegreat(m): 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
What is handsome about this looter? Biko
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by BABANGBALI: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
AbbeyvanPersie:
bro, goan collect your pvc and vote either Sowore, Moghalu or Olawepo. Play your own role in saving this country from old thiefs
on June 12 I stand
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by koyeni(m): 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Good

Check my siggy if u need a good laptop
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by bigpicture001: 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
gidgiddy:
A lot of people may not know this but Orji Uzo Kalu was already a multi-millionaire in his mid 20's

A lie!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by Yankee101: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Overweight always kills good looks

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
gidgiddy:
A lot of people may not know this but Orji Uzo Kalu was already a multi-millionaire in his mid 20's

Yes, having good business tutelage at a young age can make someone extremely rich early in life in a growing economy filled with opportunities.

The opportunities are not here as we speak any more so I don't blame the present crop of young Nigerians.

You cannot take something that is not there.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by ajl: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
laughitall:
Soft earned hard earned it's still the same money ...just make the money das all

"Just make the money, das all". Right?
Even if you have to kill for it. It does not matter. Right, is it not? How times have changed.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by ogbonti: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Chukwurah003:
I don’t like Buhari but my spirit doesn’t agree with Atiku. There is something fishy about him.

There is something snakey about you, Sowore disciple grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by leighcon(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
OUK was a major importer of commodities. He once revealed that volume of one cargo was sometimes higher than the annual turnover of the then Lever Brothers (now Unilever). His mum was a rich merchant too, just like Mike Adenuga's mum.

yomi962:
yea and also a fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by wideawaken01: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
This man was growing up well and decent until he got a call to become a looter in Naija Politics

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by elonize(m): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
casiodriver:
handsome ritualist, I didn't mention anybody's name biko
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by elonize(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
C d guy head,e dey tink of d containers wen never come

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by ajl: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
ogbonti:

There is something snakey about you, Sowore disciple grin

Yes, there is something very uncomfortable about Atiku. He claimed on live T.V. that he would enrich his friend, not just his family. I mean, his he in control of his mind at all. He seem too desperate as if his life depend on him presidung over the affairs of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by Sholaco: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
vikkimimi:
Oh my... when he was still innocent and full of dreams...
he has accomplished...don't just post trash just because you want to be notice or comment. If u don't v anything meaningful to say why can't u shut up? Be reasonable at all time undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by baratech: 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by leighcon(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Defeatist mentality.

Founders of Paystack.com started it in their 20's. They are a big threat to an aspect of Interswitch's business today. They are on their way to making money.

Naughtysite:

Yes, having good business tutelage at a young age can make someone extremely rich early in life in a growing economy filled with opportunities.

The opportunities are not here as we speak any more so I don't blame the present crop of young Nigerians.

You cannot take something that is not there.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by emi12(f): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Rubbish!

I wonder o
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by Gbogbastyle(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
We are hiring for Marketing Executive, Are you good in transforming a company to a greater height, Read more from the link https://atelexchange.com/career/marketing-executive-job/

Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by GeniusVincent(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
���
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Sholaco:
he has accomplished...don't just post trash just because you want to be notice or comment. If u don't v anything meaningful to say why can't u shut up? Be reasonable at all time undecided

sweetie same goes for you.... Instead of typing gibberish here in the name of replying trash... why not go get a life....Mtcheew.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by anyicash(m): 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
zinaunreal:
The guy don cast now and so shall we all cast grin
lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by themanderon: 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
Before he kidnapped and raped abia state.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by omoteacher(m): 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

A decent throw back picture. Days of humble beginning.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by madjune(m): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
Fact.

While in his 20s, older people bowed to his wishes in Aba.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by Mankosi: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is the most wanted by efcc who turned a saint overnight.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by livinbygrace: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
ajl:

"Just make the money, das all". Right?
Even if you have to kill for it. It does not matter. Right, is it not? How times have changed.

Dont be deceived ,Most if not of your present leaders made their money from shady deals
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by ogbonti: 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
ajl:

Yes, there is something very uncomfortable about Atiku. He claimed on live T.V. that he would enrich his friend, not just his family. I mean, his he in control of his mind at all. [b]He seem too desperate as if his life depend on him pr[/b]esidung over the affairs of Nigeria

You cannot win any election by being pessimistic
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Fine bobo until he met bubu.

Atiku is modern like Apple Macbook, while Buhari is like an archaic mainframe computer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by Newboss(m): 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Photoshop gone wrong angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by Newboss(m): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
ajl:

Yes, there is something very uncomfortable about Atiku. He claimed on live T.V. that he would enrich his friend, not just his family. I mean, his he in control of his mind at all. He seem too desperate as if his life depend on him presidung over the affairs of Nigeria

Stop quoting people out of context.

He added that they also deserve to be enriched just like every other person. That's how you guys quoted gej out of context when he said stealing is not corruption. angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) / Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening / Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.