Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction (33118 Views)

Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions / Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed / Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by Naijaalive(m): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
#PMBInTaraba: A young lady cries to have a glimpse of President Buhari as he attends Campaign Rally in Taraba State.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by Naijaalive(m): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2019

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by Guzel: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
See passion

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by JasonScoolari: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
That innocent girl crying is hawking Fura di Nunù and one of the hopeless and shameless APC miscreants refuse to pay for the Fura he bought. And the idiot who created Edo central in Ondo state couldn't pay for the Fura consumed by one of his cow's.

It's quite sad and intimidating.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by Naijaalive(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by ashacot: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
DEAR BABA,
CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN LAGOS. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SIR

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by jamaicabakare(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin
Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by iluvdonjazzy: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
OK
Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by Naijaalive(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
Dominique Seun lalasticala mynd44
Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by sogodihno: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Sai baba we love, Sai baba we want, People are not stupid, they know the party and the animals that drag us to this level, 16 years in power, and all they could do is stealing and looting, even the then president on National TV said stealing is not corruption. No projects, nothing nothing, $16 billion dollars on electricity and no changes, no single rail were completed in their 16 miserable years, and someone is completing rails in less than 4 years and they are still crying foul. Even their headquarter in Abuja is not completed.

They have gathered again to loot the country, and send us back to square one, my fellow Nigerians we must not loose focused we can't allow those that lead us to where we are now, that PMB is gradually building to take us back. I assure you that if these looters get acess back to Aso rock, Nigeria will never recover from them. All this people use public funds to build their establishment, talking of ota farm during OBJ, American University and Intel during Atiku, shonga farm during Saraki time.

Nigerians don't forget so soon. These guys will send us back to the wilderness we are leaving gradually.

PMB, if it is rigging, pls do, We can't afford Atiku and saraki back to our Treasury.

PMB/PYO till 2023. NEXT LEVEL.

Thunder fire any idiots that quote me, Thunder fire PDP.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by chosengocap: 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
In the news: Soldiers in Burkina Faso killed 146 jihadists in response to a terrorist attack in which 14 civilians were killed. Me: In Nigeria the reverse is the case. Terrorists killed only 14 people in Kain, a town in eastern Burkina Faso, their army launched ground and air operations to search for the terrorists, killed 146 of them, with the operation still ongoing. Whereas in Nigeria scores are killed on a daily basis, if the military doesn't raid media organizations, the presidency will remind us the killings are historical, while their supporters will remind us that there was such killings too when pdp was in power. Small Burkina Faso o! The world's 10th poorest country, according to the United Nations.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by Naijaalive(m): 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2019

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by hisexcellency34: 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
Witch sent by PDP. Don't allow her touch Buhari oooo

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by Triangles1(m): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
When you're impeccable, every good things follow.

If I hear you say Cameroonian Atikulating on NL, I will Oder for your deportation, go and Atikulating their.

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by freemanbubble: 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
Okay

ME:- Doctor, My 2019 PVC genotype is AA (Atiku Abubakar) While my blood group is O-Positive (Obi- Peter); Am I medically OK?

Doctor:- You are not only medically fit, you are fully immune against Unemployment, Poverty, Corruption, Lawlessness, Senseless Killing etc

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by Kingspal: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
Naijaalive:
#PMBInTaraba: A young lady cries to have a glimpse of President Buhari as he attends Campaign Rally in Taraba State.
Hello House, I will design Logo for your Business Brand, Nairaland Advertisment Banner or Social Media Marketing Images for the first 50 people to Contact me

For 1k Only

Please chat me up on WhatsApp through this link
https:///send?phone=2349090511586

SEE SIMPLES
https://www.nairaland.com/4815644/design-free-logo-business-brand

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by lastempero: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
I guess she wants to see the person responsible for her pains.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
I'm not surprised, even Hitler had die hard fans but what if she was struggling for something else? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
this could only have been shared by a cabal
Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by olufolarin2222: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
wetin she sabi. no be to chop buscuit...

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by Groovenaija360(m): 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin shes an urgly zombie

5 Likes

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by deomelo: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
lmao @ Igbos with their sadness and sorrow just because the little girl is in love with @SAIBABA2019-2023.

Den don take hatred and bitterness swear for Igbos..

@SAIBABA2019-2023 is LOVE

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by Abeyjide: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
ashacot:
DEAR BABA,
kwara go bam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by Abeyjide: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
ashacot:
DEAR BABA,
kwara go bam

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by Melison(m): 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ehyaa this one has been zombified
Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by ClearFlair: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
The love is just too much. PDP think they can buy such love. They will learn a very bitter lesson this month.
Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by DigitalBot: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
It is well with her.

Buhari that behaves like someone without human feelings.
Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by Donmoscojaja(m): 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
I stand with president buhari come February 16

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by BuhariLooter(m): 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
ASK buhari-dementia supporters��Ask them to tell you why he can't prosecute thieves in his gov't
��Ask them Why he went to beg OBJ and IBB to support him in 2015 and why he collected money from Atiku to sponsor his campaign
��Tell them to provide evidence of atiku being corrupt and why has the EFCC and buhari failed to prosecute him till date
��Ask them why its difficult for buhari to tell Nigerians he had mansion in Abuja
��Ask them why buhari served under abacha and why buhari still insist abacha never stole despite the huge loot recovery by same buhari from Abacha loot
��Ask them if light and darkness can walk and work together and why is it easy for their mister integrity to walk and work with criminals
��Ask them to mention one project buhari has commissioned in their own state
��Ask them where did buhari wife get 2.5b naira that his aides stole from her ... Mind you the aide is still in police custody.you still don't know that Buhari has lost reelection,
Atiku is winning #TheRscueTeam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction by EmekaBlue(m): 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hijab.....what comes to mind

BOMB lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kissed Fatima Ganduje At Their Wedding Reception / Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks / 'No More Shehu Sani' Protest By Kaduna Central People At APC Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.