Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Isreal Adesanya Vs Anderson Silva UFC Fight Feb 9 2019 Countdown - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Isreal Adesanya Vs Anderson Silva UFC Fight Feb 9 2019 Countdown (323 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk / Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship / Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Isreal Adesanya Vs Anderson Silva UFC Fight Feb 9 2019 Countdown by azimibraun: 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
29years old Isreal Adesanya a Naija born UFC fighter takes on the games greatest middle weight champion ever Anderson Silva.
This young man needs the prayers and support of all Nigerians especially our Naija artistes whose music he promotes every where he went. He dances Shaku Shaku after his victories and carry our flag after he decided to second New Zealand the country that have him all he needed to be what he is today except his birth.
Everybody ask your favourite celebs what the know about Isreal Adesanya. I will be troubling the Channels TV sports crew to put the searchlight on him and his fight on Sat 9th February 2019.We must honour this young man who has honoured our country. By not carrying drugs abroad but using his blood and body to earn himself and Nigeria honour.
I need Anthony Joshua and Efe Ajagba, Mikel, Obafemi, Kanu et al and the sports minister Dalung to Shout Him out.
Nairaland must also give him priority coverage from now till his fight.

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Offer €43.9m Plus Dybala For Liverpool's Salah. / I Have 5 Champions Leagues And Atletico Have None: Ronaldo Video / Diego Costa Is At It Again... Bullsh*t Referee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.