Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

Detailed: Jamb Regularization Issue & Mat. List Help + Scammers alert - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Detailed: Jamb Regularization Issue & Mat. List Help + Scammers alert (674 Views)

Requirements For Jamb Regularization / Is Ur Jamb Regularization Approved? / Need Clarification About JAMB Regularization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Detailed: Jamb Regularization Issue & Mat. List Help + Scammers alert by b1naryc0de: 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hey Guys

I'm Hakim

This thread is to share my genuine experience to help those that are frustrated with the jamb regularization issue and Matriculation list. And how I got scammed by nysc scammers, but resolved it on February 6th 2019 .

I applied on Nov. 9th 2018 through the registrar of uniport . I found out after two weeks around 20th that it was returned from the jamb state office because there was error in my indemnity form.

O. T 1: If you submit and haven't heard anything after three weeks, go to your registrar. If your indemnity form has issues it will be returned to the school registrar. You can tell registrar your date of submission so he/she can trace it.

Typing...
Re: Detailed: Jamb Regularization Issue & Mat. List Help + Scammers alert by b1naryc0de: 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
O. T 2: Now there are two things involved ; You either find out just like in my case you've indemnity form error or you don't have error.

If you don't have error, good proceed to state jamb office (It must be the same state your school is eg. Uniport students go to ph janb state office and not just anywhere.)

If you have error go and edit the form or pay another 5k (get cafe that can help you edit pdf).

I do it for you based on arrangements wink (you can pay after service)
Re: Detailed: Jamb Regularization Issue & Mat. List Help + Scammers alert by b1naryc0de: 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
O. T 3: After correcting error take it back to registrar.

For those who didn't have error, go to jamb state office and make enquiry about your application.

There is a lot more. To be continued...

Re: Detailed: Jamb Regularization Issue & Mat. List Help + Scammers alert by tu9ic3(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
What about the matriculation list issue, pls how do i create a new username and how do i go about it. Tanx

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 18b Passing Out On 27th? / Corp Members Demands Probe To NYSC Rivers State Co-ordinator / Nysc Batch C Posted To Ekiti, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.