Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara (39488 Views)

Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” / Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) / Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by Mike008(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Why is the man begging?
He should slap all of them na, abi the charm only works on one person?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by israelmao(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
That ring charmer is needed at Sambisa Forest.
Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by tintingz(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
People just post things without no proper investigation.
Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by FantasticJ: 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
BlueRayDick:
There was no charm in play here..He slapped her and made her unconscious. Bros only wanted to enter his home zone and escape hence he came up with the shrine and antidote story.

Unfortunately the people would have none of that. Anyways the lady died because those that ought to give her first aid were busy trying to beat the man to a pulp

I hope someone would knack Aluwo now now make you dey vomit your intestines. Radarada
Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by BlueRayDick: 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
FantasticJ:

I hope someone would knack Aluwo now now make you dey vomit your intestines. Radarada

Keep the hope alive, you need it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by subcbouy: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Ilorin is Home to a lot of Charm, Many yahoo boy in Yoruba Land go to that place to do charm
Home of cleric Afa
Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by koyeni(m): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2019

Check my signature
Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by 4ckTOTO: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mike008:
Why is the man begging?
He should slap all of them na, abi the charm only works on one person?
I wonder o
Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nigerians and their nonsensical beliefs. What happened here is purely medical, not spiritual or the handiwork of any fake ring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by echodrum(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
ValCon888:
Some human beings no get chill at all. They slapped her soul out of her body.
And you believed that?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by AngelicBeing: 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
Unhealthy:
This one weak me ooo
sad

Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by pannyman(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
oyetunder:
if u continue to see everything as fake, one day soon you shall use your own life to confirm that there are originals. it could be inside the grave anyways.
Still fake.
Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by Orlamii(f): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
asawanathegreat:
What is the name of the charms?
Ateere ���

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by staen: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
He bought the charm from benin
Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by wasiudvd(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
dreamwords:
Kai
For fulani land, fulani juju strong well well

Gas Akanbi sound Fulani to you right?
Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by dreamwords: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
wasiudvd:

Gas Akanbi sound Fulani to you right?
I said fulani land and not afonja migrant
Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by Xisnin(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Heattransfer78:
And some people would say charm no Dey exist

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
It still doesn't exist.
Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by Walehelt(m): 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
BlueRayDick:
There was no charm in play here..He slapped her and made her unconscious. Bros only wanted to enter his home zone and escape hence he came up with the shrine and antidote story.

Unfortunately the people would have none of that. Anyways the lady died because those that ought to give her first aid were busy trying to beat the man to a pulp

First aid for igbaju?, Ee wa ok sir
Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by Jklastborn(m): 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
When next you come to life again try to run your mouth again idiot!

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by wasiudvd(m): 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
dreamwords:

I said fulani land and not afonja migrant
And I asked if the name of the area sound Fulani to.
Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by 9jaRealist: 12:08am On Feb 08, 2019
ZOO! sad

Populated by superstitious dolts, busy nicking female knickers while others are developing Artificial Intelligence. SMH
Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:48am On Feb 08, 2019
SHRINE IN ILORIN, I DOUBT IT
Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by Edojoma(m): 1:01am On Feb 08, 2019
asawanathegreat:
What is the name of the charms?

It's probably magun,,, fear AFONJAS ooo,,, AFONJAS n magun b like 5&6 ooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by Edojoma(m): 1:13am On Feb 08, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

ALUWO ring at work. Na confirm since it's from Ilorin Kwara, they have them in abundance.

Lol,,, but her tongue didn't even come out
Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by BankyGee(m): 1:29am On Feb 08, 2019
Eeyah... RIP young girl.
You charmers, you shall all die by charm... #SureBet!
Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by ceejay80s(m): 3:46am On Feb 08, 2019
rubbish.......its no charm, the woman no strong, that's why u must be careful how u fight, its better u run away and people will laugh at u and mock u that fighting. u no know who dey half dead already
Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by BlueRayDick: 5:16am On Feb 08, 2019
Walehelt:

First aid for igbaju?, Ee wa ok sir

Be reasonable for once. It's a mere case of assault. Someone was slapped and fell unconscious, instead of trying to see to her well being first they decide to batter the man instead.
Re: Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara by pooozeee(m): 6:54am On Feb 08, 2019
By slapping the lady and hitting her with charm, you have sinned and the wage of sin is death

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / Emmanuel Kazeem Jailed For Biggest Tax Fraud In USA (photo) / People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.