Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State (1191 Views)

Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / Yusuf Buhari Casts His Vote In Kastina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by Anambralstson: 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
PDP for better Nigeria

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by Anambralstson: 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
More from Kastina state

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by Anambralstson: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
Igbo brothers in Kastina grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by sehin79(m): 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
how come pdp supporters are not as passionate as the APC supporters? are they rented crowds?
even with the double Decker bus,there is still no passion.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
A very sad and solemn looking gathering grin

No pashion, no joy, no excitement. Na funeral dem come for? cheesy

You cannot force people to love you when they don't.

Anambra boy do you see them smiling in your pics or showing excitement?

Maybe my eyes are deceiving me

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by baliyubla: 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is massive. The north is truly politically sophisticated, that’s why they will continue to rule Nigeria for a long time.

The North has obviously jumped at the chance of having the Presidency for 12 years straight, which Atiku offers and not the dullard.

The sophisticated morons hoping to be president in 2023, might just have to wait till 3033.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by Anambralstson: 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
More

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Still no joy and no excitement especially in the last pic above.

Anambra boy show me the excited people who came for Atiku.

Did you see the passion the people of Adamawa turned up for buhari with?

Make I show you?

Oya watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24uda9chDzA
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
True love is not in the gathering of the people but the reaction of the people toward you.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
sehin79:
how come pdp supporters are not as passionate as the APC supporters? are they rented crowds?
even with the double Decker bus,there is still no passion.

Passion depicts support and acceptance.

When you see no passion or joy just know they are just onlookers and do not accept you.

Its the northern way.
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by Anambralstson: 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I have told you to stop being a emotional with politics.

View more grin

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by naijapips02: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:
True love is not in the gathering of the people but the reaction of the people toward you.

s
Tetehjewels:

see painment. It's no longer about crowd size is now about reaction abi? These zombies are getting their wailing eyes ready.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
See Atiku in the midst of them yet they are just not concerned and are going about their business

grin

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Anambralstson:

I have told you to stop being a emotional with politics.

View more grin

Still zero passion.

My friend WHERE ARE THE EXCITED PEOPLE?
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by Anambralstson: 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:
See Atiku in the midst of them yet they are just not concerned and are going about their business

grin
Otondo view more

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by Anambralstson: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
Anambralstson:

Otondo view more

I don't think you know the definition of excited passionate crowd.

This is a passionate crowd.

Not people who raise their hand because they were told to raise their hand.

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by BuhariLooter(m): 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
APC BUNCH OF GANGTSERS.Reasons Why Buhari Must Go
Buhari is the most nepotistic Nigerian president ever. He makes no pretense about it.
Economy, Anti-Terrorism and Anti-Corruption: These were his cardinal campaign points in 2015. He failed in all of them.
In 2015, even before he appointed Ministers, Buhari approved over N39.4 billion naira to NNPC to prospect for crude oil in Northern Nigeria. The project has turned out to be a total waste of taxpayers’ money.
His current tenure witnessed the 3rd economic recession in Nigeria. The first was during his regime as a military dictator.
Within 3 years of his government, over 11 million Nigerians lost their jobs.
Under Buhari’s watch, Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world. 86.9 million Nigerians are now living in extreme poverty. This represents nearly 50% of its estimated population of 180 million.
Killings by Fulani Herdsmen rose to an unprecedented scale under Buhari’s watch. The killings were carried out with impunity.
Buhari destroyed almost all the free and fair electoral gains of the past administrations.
The Obasanjo administration removed Nigeria from international debt. Buhari plunged Nigeria back into extreme foreign debt. According to NBS, Nigeria’s debt profile grew by 40% within the first 2 years of the Buhari government. Currently, Nigeria owes N22.4 trillion ($73.2 billion).
He promised to sell off planes in the presidential fleet when he becomes president. He never did.
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
Anambra boy I have dared you to place a bet if you believe Atiku the Anini of Adamawa will win and you have been running.

I am ever ready o.

Be it a bet in naira or dollars I am ever ready
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by Anambralstson: 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Deomelo clay pot legs which passion you wan see again?

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by naijapips02: 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Anambra boy I have dared you to place a bet if you believe Atiku the Anini of Adamawa will win and you have been running.

I am ever ready o.

Be it a bet in naira or dollars I am ever ready

shut whining and view the pics in peace. cheesy

lalasticlala move this post the the next level. grin

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
Anambralstson:

Deomelo clay pot legs which passion you wan see again?

Who is Deomelo? Or have you joined the passionless crew?
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by Anambralstson: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Who is Deomelo? Or have you joined the passionless crew?

tongue tongue tongue

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
I still see a very dispassionate gathering.

Even this last pic of Atiku walking in their midst where is the love ? Where is the passion that shows acceptance?

All I see are onlookers. grin

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by dokie: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Leave matter abegi. Even you who are a staunch supporter of buhari will not jump and shout that way if you were to meet him.

Each LGA chairman in an APC state is given N45m to mobilize people from their respective lgas. It is that 45m that is causing that jumping and shouting.

All the jump and shout you see there are effects of a few hundreds of naira.
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Kastina State by Banmeallday: 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
baliyubla:
This is massive. The north is truly politically sophisticated, that’s why they will continue to rule Nigeria for a long time.

The North has obviously jumped at the chance of having the Presidency for 12 years straight, which Atiku offers and not the dullard.

The sophisticated morons hoping to be president in 2023, might just have to wait till 3033.

Morons...the only morons are people like , well, yourself that are not getting nothing from supporting rogues except a “feel good” that your person is ruling....

Nothing sophisticated by local riff-Raffs gathering like a herd of cattle to go and look....

Do they know the issues of Buhari and Atiku missing the debate? No
Do they have evidence of any change that will happen in 4 years....NO

They dont care and that is the trademark of being a NIGGER

(1) (Reply)

See What BBC Said About Nigeria's Election / Speakership: Lawyer Seeks Disqualification Of Umar Bago / Zenith Bank Introduces “SAVE4ME” – A High Target Savings Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.