Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Northerners Please Vote Atiku For Your Own Advantage!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Please Vote Atiku For Your Own Advantage!!! (1964 Views)

Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat / 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari / "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Please Vote Atiku For Your Own Advantage!!! by abduljabbar4(m): 8:55am On Feb 08, 2019
overall90:
it is laughable how these people accuse igbos of insult and hate.
even the so called hatred and bitterness towards Buhari is not up to what they did during Gej presidency.
which tribe in Nigeria have suffered the most hate and insult more than the igbos.you can even detect it in the tone of their comments.
they have already assumed the op is igbo as if all the hardship,killings,insecurity and suicides, etc, are limited to igbos.
people that would have been washing plates in the East if not for the useless one Nigeria.

Gej was shown hatred, agreed, but no one insulted the Igbos in any way. They started the whole thing after 2015 elections by cursing Yorubas and later extended it towards the northerners. No need to play the victim cos we are not blind.

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Please Vote Atiku For Your Own Advantage!!! by Corrinthians(m): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2019
Jman06:
Yes o. I'll beg now so that when the hardship is unleashed you won't say I didn't warn you.
Unity beggar. cheesy
Re: Northerners Please Vote Atiku For Your Own Advantage!!! by Jman06(m): 10:25am On Feb 08, 2019
Corrinthians:
Unity beggar. cheesy
SIR
Re: Northerners Please Vote Atiku For Your Own Advantage!!! by overall90: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Gej was shown hatred, agreed, but no one insulted the Igbos in any way. They started the whole thing after 2015 elections by cursing Yorubas and later extended it towards the northerners. No need to play the victim cos we are not blind.

you are the one making the accusation so how are my playing the victim?
what is the proof that igbos started the whole thing(and don't come and tell me about Nnamdi kalu and his rhetoric because his type are equally represented in your group)
how can you people forget how you started insulting the igbos immediately after the 2015 election that they don't want change and as result a lot of folks deactivated their accounts and left NL.

i remember vividly where i was on the day of the election for the leadership of the national assembly,and how you lots were insulting and cursing the igbos because according to them,Jagaban have already shared the principal offices.i remember one poster say that Awolowo cursed the igbos.

it only took the the emergence of saraki and Dogara against Tinubu's chosen candidates , the sideline of Tinubu and the lack luster performance of Buhari and the other changes in the political dynamics of APC, for the attack on the igbos to wane.

and now you have agreed that showed GEJ hatred but you have always accused igbos of hatred.and if i may ask ,between showing hatred and insult,which is more grievous?

1 Like

Re: Northerners Please Vote Atiku For Your Own Advantage!!! by abduljabbar4(m): 11:52am On Feb 08, 2019
overall90:

what is the proof that igbos started the whole thing(and don't come and tell me about Nnamdi kalu and his rhetoric because his type are equally represented in your group)
how can you people forget how you started insulting the igbos immediately after the 2015 election that they don't want change and as result a lot of folks deactivated their accounts and left NL.

i remember vividly where i was on the day of the election for the leadership of the national assembly,and how you lots were insulting and cursing the igbos because according to them,Jagaban have already shared the principal offices.i remember one poster say that Awolowo cursed the igbos.

it only took the the emergence of saraki and Dogara against Tinubu's chosen candidates , the sideline of Tinubu and the lack luster performance of Buhari and the other changes in the political dynamics of APC, for the attack on the igbos to wane.

and now you have agreed that showed GEJ hatred but you have always accused igbos of hatred.and if i may ask ,between showing hatred and insult,which is more grievous?

I am not going to argue over this. you have eo suddenly forgotten the days of saying "Yorubas are back stabbers, no more southern solidarity, we want biafra, etc
Re: Northerners Please Vote Atiku For Your Own Advantage!!! by overall90: 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

I am not going to argue over this. you have eo suddenly forgotten the days of saying "Yorubas are back stabbers, no more southern solidarity, we want biafra, etc

i am not forgetting any thing.
the crux of the matter is you peoples sanctimonious posturing.
you call igbos names and they also call you but you turn around and make it look like you are the good guys while igbos are the only bad ones.they are the only ones that insult others,others don't insult them,they are full of hate while the whole Nigeria love them. and no matter what you people believe,Biafra agitation had nothing to do with Buhari because the agitation has been there all along starting from the time of Obj but only escalated with the arrest of Nnamdi kalu.

this is what former Pres. George W Bush said sometimes ago;

Most often we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.
Re: Northerners Please Vote Atiku For Your Own Advantage!!! by abduljabbar4(m): 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
overall90:

i am not forgetting any thing.
the crux of the matter is you peoples sanctimonious posturing.
you call igbos names and they also call you but you turn around and make it look like you are the good guys while igbos are the only bad ones.they are the only ones that insult others,others don't insult them,they are full of hate while the whole Nigeria love them. and no matter what you people believe,Biafra agitation had nothing to do with Buhari because the agitation has been there all along starting from the time of Obj but only escalated with the arrest of Nnamdi kalu.

this is what former Pres. George W Bush said sometimes ago;

Most often we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

It escalated with the EMERGENCE of kanu not his arrest. You kept quiet for Many years only for you to start crying for Biafra when Buhari won the elections. Take it or leave it,.you brought it upon yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Please Vote Atiku For Your Own Advantage!!! by dadark: 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

They thought the insults will give them biafra and now that they director has abondoned them, they want to befrieynnd everyone again. The damage has already been done because they have portrayed themselves as enemies of everything other than Igbo, even though some of them didn't support the madness.

you are right....not all of them went along but they were few.....that shocked me....
Re: Northerners Please Vote Atiku For Your Own Advantage!!! by dadark: 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
overall90:

look at you....what is wrong in kickin out a incompetent president....??

if you call that hate then so be it....

1 Like

Re: Northerners Please Vote Atiku For Your Own Advantage!!! by TIGRITIS: 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
modath:

Dan Takarar Inyamurai means what? Google Translate gave me gibberish.

On Topic,
@OP,

It's no more abuses & curses? It's now begging? smiley
It means igbos' candidate (inyamurai ~ hausas call igbos inyamurai, Dan takara ~ aspirant) And that is the message spreading fast like a wild fire in the north right now. Hausas will never align with what igbos want and since atiku is what they want, a typical hausa man will never support him even if he hates buhari.

The worst thing that has ever happened to atiku's presidential ambition is for him to be supported by igbos and to make matters worse for him, an igbo man is his running mate. As far as a hausa man is concerned, a vote for atiku is a vote for igbo. So all the nonsense of north vs north is total nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Please Vote Atiku For Your Own Advantage!!! by overall90: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:

It escalated with the EMERGENCE of kanu not his arrest. You kept quiet for Many years only for you to start crying for Biafra when Buhari won the elections. Take it or leave it,.you brought it upon yourselves.

Brought what exactly upon ourselves? i don't think i am understanding you.if you think OBI being the VP means so much to the igbos,then you are mistaken.we just want good governance,purposeful leadership and good environment to thrive and nothing more and if you think that by voting Buhari who is incapacitated both mentally and physically that you are doing the igbos,then you have lost.
Did Kanu emerge with the winning of Buahri?
I am sure you have heard of Uwazurike of MAASOB that had a lot of running in with Obj.
Nnamdi Kanu have been making his broadcast from Landon as far back as 2011.
do you know what,the person that drew my attention to radfio Biafra is not even an igbo.it is colleague from Bonny in River state and even at that a lot of folks didn't take him serious. i recall at a time when Abike raised the issue about radio Biafra in the house of rep and the NCC tried to jam the frequency several times and that was before 2015.Before the 2015 election,kalu called for election boycott and even called GEJ names.it was when he came into Nigeria and the government arrested him that his supporters started coming out to protest and that is the fact.

and FYI, i support Nnamdi Kalu 100% because i can't imagine my children and grand children growing up in the midst of so much hatred and disunity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borrofice Wins, Akeredolu’s Men Lose In Ondo / VP Osinbajo Delivers Polling Unit As APC Leads In Ogun / Kano statesman, Salisu Buhari Dies At 83

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.