Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,819 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Please Answers Urgently Needed!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Answers Urgently Needed!!! (492 Views)

Why Are Most Engineers Not Rich? - Answers From Professionals Across The World! / Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers / Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Answers Urgently Needed!!! by Nobeluscabral: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
I got a savings of 450k naira from my piggybank safelock savings and i want to use it to purchase bitcoin and store for like 6 months or thereabout.

Nairalanders please which bitcoin wallet do you think I can use to save my bitcoin for maybe some months that I won't be able to withdraw but i can always deposit. (Any bitcoin wallet that got a similar feature like the piggybank safelock feature please)

Please urgent answers needed
Re: Please Answers Urgently Needed!!! by amerengues(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
If you don't mind, I would advise you not to go into Bitcoin at this time. I will again advise you to find any viable business to do. 450k is a good amount of money to start a lucrative business. I won't tell you any business to do but you can carryout a survey around you. Most importantly, learn before you earn. Try to understudy a good business sir/ma. By the way, there are many threads that addresses your interest.

That's my 2 cents.

I am currently leading a class on Importation which will hold on Saturday and Sunday. If you are interested you can quote me. It's free class.

Apart from a physical business, experience tells me that Bitcoin biz isn't for the fainthearted.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Please Answers Urgently Needed!!! by Princemanuel58: 9:02am On Feb 08, 2019
Where is the location

amerengues:
If you don't mind, I would advise you not to go into Bitcoin at this time. I will again advise you to find any viable business to do. 450k is a good amount of money to start a lucrative business. I won't tell you any business to do but you can carryout a survey around you. Most importantly, learn before you earn. Try to understudy a good business sir/ma. By the way, there are many threads that addresses your interest.

That's my 2 cents.

I am currently leading a class on Importation which will hold on Saturday and Sunday. If you are interested you can quote me. It's free class.

Apart from a physical business, experience tells me that Bitcoin biz isn't for the fainthearted.

Peace.
Re: Please Answers Urgently Needed!!! by amerengues(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2019
Princemanuel58:
Where is the location

https:///G08S1mIgHTnIm3feDd3XZg

It's on watsapp. Join through the link
Re: Please Answers Urgently Needed!!! by Heartbender: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2019
Patience is a virtue. Hold on. Don't invest yet. Do due diligence and market survey and ask questions from a wide range of audience
Nobeluscabral:
I got a savings of 450k naira from my piggybank safelock savings and i want to use it to purchase bitcoin and store for like 6 months or thereabout.

Nairalanders please which bitcoin wallet do you think I can use to save my bitcoin for maybe some months that I won't be able to withdraw but i can always deposit. (Any bitcoin wallet that got a similar feature like the piggybank safelock feature please)

Please urgent answers needed

1 Like

Re: Please Answers Urgently Needed!!! by Nobeluscabral: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2019
amerengues:

https:///G08S1mIgHTnIm3feDd3XZg

It's on watsapp. Join through the link
Couldn't join. The link is not working
Re: Please Answers Urgently Needed!!! by Nobeluscabral: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2019
Heartbender:
Patience is a virtue. Hold on. Don't invest yet. Do due diligence and market survey and ask questions from a wide range of audience
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Please Answers Urgently Needed!!! by amerengues(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nobeluscabral:

Couldn't join. The link is not working

Check my signature or 08onethree82four38three2

It's free importation class holding tomorrow Evening. See u there

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contacts Details / How To Make Money Online In Nigeria: Introducing Rukada.com / okay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.