Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World (19308 Views)

Osinbajo:Those Managing Nigeria’s Oil Resources Must Account For Crude Oil Theft / Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed / Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by NairaMedia: 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mother of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Mrs Olubisi Osinbajo, says anyone who doesn't believe the Buhari-led administration has done anything since they assumed office in 2015, is living in another world.

The 85 -year-old widow said this today when her son paid her a visit in her home during his house-to-house campaign in Somolu area of Lagos State.

“They have tried. If anybody says they have not done anything, then you can say that man or woman is not in this world because they have tried. What Buhari and Osinbajo did in three years, people couldn’t do it for 16 years. We are praising God and we shall praise God after the elections'' she said

The elated mother thanked God for sparing her son's life in the Kogi helicopter crash last weekend.

“I am overwhelmed with this visit and I must thank God for everything that He is doing in my life. Do you know that on Thursday (January 31), I was busy thanking God and praising God. I didn’t know what was going to happen on Saturday (day Osinbajo’s helicopter crashed in Kogi). I have been praising God and I told my people I wanted to praise God on that Thursday until evening of that day, not knowing that something would happen on Saturday. That gift was given to me by Jesus Christ that I should be praising Him and that I will never be sorrowful. That was what God told me,” Mrs. Osinbajo said.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/those-saying-buhari-govt-havent-done.html

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by bedspread: 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mama, With all due Respect You are Living in Another World Ma!!

Pmb/Your son do not Deserve a 2nd Term for Any Reasons...

394 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by MrAJQ(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ma, it unfortunate that they're in this world but are blind to see it.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by amaniro: 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
it's unfortunate that not all elderly people accord some respect.

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by Dannyset(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
Winning Team!

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by Racoon(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
This granny mama should better pray seriously that her son being the VP will see the need to amend his ways and tell the government he serve the truth they've so much failed Nigerians.

The two episodes of near-fatal air crashes he has had but survived are signs that the APC he is subserving have made life unbearable for Nigerians and all his lies are now finding him out but God is still having mercy on him.Strangely neither Pastor Adeboye/Kumuyi have deemed it fit to counsel Osinbajo appropriately.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by Sagamaje(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin
Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by Judicible(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Look old woman, the world we want to live in Nigeria now is a world without Buhari and osinbanjo

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by CanineOfJackal: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
The old woman should keep quiet and enjoy her retirement in peace

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mama I will not insult you because monkey no fine but e mama like am.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by chozzy: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
This woman should just park well.

She will never understand what Nigerians are going through under this govt.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lies from ogbomoso media.

16 Likes

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by Otuegbe: 1:02am On Feb 08, 2019
this lying is hereditary

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by deomelo: 1:15am On Feb 08, 2019
Judicible:
Look old woman, the world we want to live in Nigeria now is a world without Buhari and osinbanjo

The woman obviously was talking Nigeria, not your ipob world that PMB and Nigerians are not even interested

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by SalamRushdie: 1:44am On Feb 08, 2019
At your age you are still lying just because materialism...Shame on You!!!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by Maxymilliano(m): 4:04am On Feb 08, 2019
Mama, your comfort zone didn't allow you to see what is happening to your neighbours ...

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by mightyhazell: 5:04am On Feb 08, 2019
Ofcourse you right ma,...

They made naira equal to dollar.
Made fuel to be 40naira a litre.
Destroyed boko haram completely.
Checkmated the herdsmen atrocities.
Stopped the medical tourisms of govt officials to foreign lands on Nigerias account as promised.
Electricity is no longer rocket science under this government.
Did away with cabals and other cancers eating up the country
Has shown regard to the constitution and rule of law of the country
Has been fair in appointments and project distribution across the geo political regions
Etc etc

Mama,i no wan disrespect u,..but e be like u no wan respect ur old age.. Defending the far worst govt in nigerian history because ur son is involved.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 08, 2019
It would be in her best interest to keep quiet as a lot of mothers lost their children in this dispensation.

Let the rain of insults not fall on her.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by Akanapiaigwe: 5:38am On Feb 08, 2019
mama criminal
do you know that Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor?

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu Clerverly

15 Likes

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by Teewhy2: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2019
Is this a case of what the elder can see from sitting the young ones can't see it even standing on a tree.

4 Likes

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by three: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2019

This people sha!!

Why drag mama into your mess? Don't you have shame?

Na like Pikin wey go drag him mama come school say d teacher dey fail am meanwhile na him be d accredited last position for class....

The hundreds of young men and women killed by herdsmen and the hundreds of soldiers and officers killed by Boko Haram wetin dia own mama go talk?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by bobolizim(m): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2019
Ma'am, what do you think we're expecting from you before? Were you supposed to have said he's done nothing ? Your son's boss?

You're the one living in another world. tongue angry shocked grin

6 Likes

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2019
I always thought the old were wise.. Guess not all old people

13 Likes

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2019
See all of them below? You can guess where they are from.

Clue: They're known as children of hate and anger. They have no respect for their parents/elders.

Akanapiaigwe:
mama criminal
do you know that Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor?

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu Clerverly

Esseite:
It would be in her best interest to keep quiet as a lot of children lost their mothers in this dispensation.

Let the rain of insults not fall on her.

Maxymilliano:
Mama, your comfort zone didn't allow you to see what is happening to your neighbours ...

Otuegbe:
this lieing is hereditary

chozzy:
This woman should just park well.

She will never understand what Nigerians are going through under this govt.

CanineOfJackal:

CanineOfJackal:

Las las, PMB will win and they'll wail till 2031.

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

Like for Buhari 2019
Share for Osibanjo 2023

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by Fuckdamod: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2019
I no blame you, your fraudulent pastor of a son don pack dollars dey give u monthly. If not because u be elder i for insult you now.
Nonsense and ingredients angry

8 Likes

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by islandmoon: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2019
these are the men controlling Buhari government, they are the men you are voting for thinking you are voting for buhari , buhari can not analyze those documents on his desk, these are the men in charge of Nigeria, not Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by SirLakes: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2019
Will she go against her sons party

Buhari don do wahala too much sha

After election make e go collect hin blood tonic for London cheesy
Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by Justbeingreal(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2019
Mama osibande please don't get involved with this......at one point we respect PMB cuz of his age people mind their words now even a primary school kid due to the hard times and insecurity can confidentiality call PMB a cow....

Mama osibande please stay away before people insult you tho is your son but him and his oga are fucking up bad...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by goldenfrosh(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2019
If she is not elderly in age... I will have told her something that will give her high blood pressure sharp sharp.....

1 Like

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by Lexusgs430: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2019
What else did we expect her to say?...

She should just face front and be thankful that the helicopter crash, did not put tears on her face.......

2 Likes

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World by Ashoore: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2019
bedspread:
Mama, With all due Respect You are Living in Another World Ma!!

Pmb/Your son do not Deserve a 2nd Term for Any Reasons...
Truth can never be accepted for once.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eidul-mawlid: FG Declares Monday, October 10 Public Holiday / Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? / Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.