Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Dat Nigga Raw Changes His Moniker To Mr. Raw Nwanne. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dat Nigga Raw Changes His Moniker To Mr. Raw Nwanne. (1031 Views)

Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap / Download Multiply(remix) Phyno Ft Flavour, Timaya Nigga Raw N M.i / Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dat Nigga Raw Changes His Moniker To Mr. Raw Nwanne. by pckid: 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2010
http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/08/dat-nigga-raw-changes-his-moniker-to-mr-raw-nwanne/

Okechukwu Ukeja best known as Dat Nigga Raw has been forced to change his moniker. It is informed to be a rebranding process after turning the deaf hear to earlier clamour by media personalities with some settling to call him ‘Dat BROTHER Raw’ – The Rap artiste would make a switch to Mr. Raw Nwanne.

“He change his name on the many complaints he gets by particularly the electronic media not being able to say the N-word”, a rep of his informed.

There are speculations that his next album that’s his third would be his last. The album is tentat, http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/08/dat-nigga-raw-changes-his-moniker-to-mr-raw-nwanne/
Re: Dat Nigga Raw Changes His Moniker To Mr. Raw Nwanne. by Kinezeala(m): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2010
good but why does he want to call it quit after his third album na?
Re: Dat Nigga Raw Changes His Moniker To Mr. Raw Nwanne. by Fred87(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2010
Who carez.eeeezz
Re: Dat Nigga Raw Changes His Moniker To Mr. Raw Nwanne. by tosinaded(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2010
Fred87:

Who carez.eeeezz
so y did u bother postn?
Re: Dat Nigga Raw Changes His Moniker To Mr. Raw Nwanne. by badman(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2010
its about time
Re: Dat Nigga Raw Changes His Moniker To Mr. Raw Nwanne. by Kinezeala(m): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2010
Tosin help me ask the jibouroune
Re: Dat Nigga Raw Changes His Moniker To Mr. Raw Nwanne. by rapjunkie(m): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2010
Kinezeala:

good but why does he want to call it quit after his third album na?

shocked

cos it was such a st*upid name in the first place.
Re: Dat Nigga Raw Changes His Moniker To Mr. Raw Nwanne. by Fred87(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2010
@tosin.afta usin d name to get money/fame,guess u advice him to change d name now right.his quitin soon then y change name?so i post@kinez.just laughin at u,mayb ure in his league cos u 4rm d east/my post shuldnt ryhme to u(re) guy(z) beat/, so back OFF.eeez
Re: Dat Nigga Raw Changes His Moniker To Mr. Raw Nwanne. by Dotman01(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2010
Na today . . . Stupid raw
Re: Dat Nigga Raw Changes His Moniker To Mr. Raw Nwanne. by Kinezeala(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2010
Na wa o. .person just dey hate on em fellow humun just like that,no genuine reason,chai. . .that\'s why sometimes i no dey gree blame timaya.
Re: Dat Nigga Raw Changes His Moniker To Mr. Raw Nwanne. by chiogo(f): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2010
LOL that nigga raw, I thought it was an acronym that stands for something.

Anyway, the name is dumb.
Re: Dat Nigga Raw Changes His Moniker To Mr. Raw Nwanne. by asha80(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2010
chiogo:

LOL that nigga raw, I thought it was an acronym that stands for something.

Anyway, the name is dumb.

It is an acronym.

nigga-naija guy anakpo raw

(1) (Reply)

Ew! Video: A-q – Champagne & Rum Via Ewondertv.com / Www.nigerianmusicblog.com ( The Official Blog For Nigerian Music ) / New Music: DJ Xclusive Presents The Xclusive Wizkid Mixtape {DOWNLOAD}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.