Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Presidential Support Committee Set For Abuja Mega Road Show - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Support Committee Set For Abuja Mega Road Show (405 Views)

Wike, PDP G5 And ‘Devolution’ Of Presidential Support - The Guardian / Buhari Appoints Akpabio National Coordinator Of Presidential Support Committee / 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Support Committee Set For Abuja Mega Road Show by okrote4real: 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
The newly inaugurated Presidential Support Committee (PSC) has called on Nigerians to come out enmass to vote in the coming general elections.

This was made known yesterday at Sandralia hotel, Jabi by Dr. Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu, the National Women leader of Presidential Support Committee (PSC).

Congratulating the newly elected committee, Dr Ramatu explained that the road show is to solicit Nigerians to vote for APC and President Mohammed Buhari.

“I congratulate all the National working committee including the State Coordinators. I would like to offer you my most sincere congratulations upon your assumption of your new responsibilities.

“The road show is to help sensitize Nigerians on the forthcoming elections and why people should vote APC. We pledge our further support and look forward to productive cooperation. I wish to congratulate you on your new appointment and I take this opportunity to look forward in working closely and strengthen the cooperation between our Government,” she explained

Source:https://leadership.ng/2019/02/07/presidential-support-committee-set-for-abuja-mega-road-show/

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Visit: Lagos Government Opens All Road; Say No More Road Closure / You Will Leave In Body Bags : Nigeria Delivers Stern Warning To The U.S / Davido Is Highly #ATIKULATED!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.