Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Some People Might Not Fulfill Their Civil Duties During This February Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some People Might Not Fulfill Their Civil Duties During This February Election (294 Views)

No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB / Turkey Says Finland And Sweden Did Not Fulfill The Conditions For Joining NATO / Group Call On Senate To Pass Bill On Recovery Of Arms Ahead Of February Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Might Not Fulfill Their Civil Duties During This February Election by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 08, 2019
People like me works in a mini refinery firm and might not be allow to vote during the election next week. Some production companies will shut down before the elections for their staff to vote but not the one I am with. What do I do?
I wish there is a channel of reporting this companies to the government.
Re: Some People Might Not Fulfill Their Civil Duties During This February Election by BIGGIE121(m): 6:54am On Feb 08, 2019
Bro dont stress urself we all know that pmb is going to win the election with full support from the INEC,NPF, NA AND DSS...that is the culture of every incumbent president of nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some People Might Not Fulfill Their Civil Duties During This February Election by SalamRushdie: 6:56am On Feb 08, 2019
Rogosa:
People like me works in a mini refinery firm and might not be allow to vote during the election next week. Some production companies will shut down before the elections for their staff to vote but not the one I am with. What do I do?
I wish there is a channel of reporting this companies to the government.

What do you mean by mini refinery ? what are you refining there? I hope you are not referring to one of the illegal dirty oil refineries in the SS?
Re: Some People Might Not Fulfill Their Civil Duties During This February Election by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:11am On Feb 08, 2019
YES,

RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT MORE THAN 70% OF THOSE SUPPORTING ATIKU OR CRITICISING THE APC GOOD GOVERNANCE DON'T HAVE APC OR SIMPLY WON'T VOTE.

CONGRATULATIONS APC

#FeBUHARI 16
Re: Some People Might Not Fulfill Their Civil Duties During This February Election by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2019
SalamRushdie:

What do you mean by mini refinery ? what are you refining there? I hope you are not referring to one of the illegal dirty oil refineries in the SS?
Well, to answer your question. We refined C2H5OH. Check the legality urself.
When I used the word mini, I met to say 'not so big'! Have u ever being to a refinery before?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Will Win As Nigeria President Come February 16th 2019 / Why Buhari Style Do Not Favoring Corrupt Elements / APC And PDP: By Their Name Know The Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.