Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

How To Know When Some Group Of People Are Gossiping About You. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Know When Some Group Of People Are Gossiping About You. (392 Views)

Sisters Gossiping And Forgetting Themselves...lol / 10 Horrifying Stories Of People Killed By Snakes / Plastic Rice Ate In Lagos By Some Group Members. Beware! (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know When Some Group Of People Are Gossiping About You. by Infinixhot2: 7:22am On Feb 08, 2019
None of us love people to talk about us at our back. It is something everyone hate with passion even though they have also engage in it one way or the other. 
    These 3 steps will guide you to know when some group of people are gossiping about you:

1.Your Inner Intuition When passing by:  Yes, it is not rare, most times you feel that some persons are talking about you when you pass by.  That inner intuition or perception is always 90 percent right. It is something all humans have. This is why sometimes  you perceive that something is wrong and then you get to know that something was actually wrong.

2. When They start staring and smiling as you pass a little bit from them. This confirms the inner feeling you are already having.  If you've gone pass them a little bit, turn back quickly, you will catch them. I am not saying you should go and accuse and pick up fight with anyone that is staring at you and smiling o... If you do that and end up in 'COMA'  the next day, my hand is clean.

3. When they seem to be praising you unnecessary. They may definitely bring something up when you move a little from them.  E.g Rosy! Rosy!  Too much Babe!....Oboy i hear say na Pascal del friend her o...
   What should you do? CHAIRMAN, Ignore them. You have also gossip others too.
Re: How To Know When Some Group Of People Are Gossiping About You. by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 08, 2019
Who's bothered about gossiping anymore... They should gossip all day.. I live my life to please me.
Re: How To Know When Some Group Of People Are Gossiping About You. by Alejob: 7:52am On Feb 08, 2019
wink

(1) (Reply)

Music || Danny B Ft Kiddex - Finii / Husbands And Wives, Stop Wasting Your Time Praying / I First Met My Husband Adekunle Gold On Facebook – Simi | Gist Reporters BLOG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.