Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday (39322 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Princess At Dino Melaye Sister's Wedding / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah At The Academy Private Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
Her daughter is 19 looking 26 grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by 4ckTOTO: 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
I still choose the milf
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by Zeinymira(f): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
Thales01:
Omotola seems to prefer her second daughter to her first.One can hardly see her pose for a picture with her first daughter.
Anyways,happy birthday to meraiah.

This is not true. Princess is camera shy and I believe every parents should respect their children's personalities

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by gonkin(m): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
She looks older than 24. Her mom is just perfect
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by Zombicmodz: 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Is it true that salah is dead??

No he's just on vacation in Egypt
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by irumole1975: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
BABANGBALI:
she is not the murder of that one, I mean she was not the one that burned her, she adopted her

shut your dirty mouth up

Idiot and Buhari
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by perdollar(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tamarapetty:
yes! and bc he is a muslim, he is going to hellfire!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by springtech(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Thales01:
Omotola seems to prefer her second daughter to her first.One can hardly see her pose for a picture with her first daughter.

I would rather say her 2nd daughter seems to be the Sanguine/Choleric type like her. Both are outgoing. While her first daughter is most likely to be the Melancholy/Phlegmatic type.
By the way, who posted this picture? Was it Omotola herself or her daughter?
If the girl had not posted it would you have had an idea such a picture existed?

I feel it has more to do with the girls in question than their mum.
One is reserved and media shy
While the other is outgoing and media loving.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by BABANGBALI: 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
irumole1975:

shut your dirty mouth up

Idiot and Buhari
she is not the murder of that one, I mean she was not the one that burned her, she adopted her
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by tabisegroup(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tamarapetty:

No
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by Kanixt(m): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tamarapetty:

No. Salah is not dead, only sala dies
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by UrVillagePpl: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Thales01:

she's been in skull all this while,,. she just graduated recently ..
but not as beautiful as da 2nd daughter shaa.....

omosexy is finest
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by Ade5577: 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
See below �����
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by irumole1975: 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
BABANGBALI:

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by tfash96(m): 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tamarapetty:
I pray ur pronunciation won't put u in2 problem
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by Funkybabee(f): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
Happy birthday Queens.

but wait ooo, is this not an hospitality graduates or my eyes is saying another things, I thought it's her first daughter nah. so she graduated at the age of 19.. woow
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by pweeryambre: 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Thales01:
I think mother's love their second daughters more... same in my family.. same with the kardashians, same with my two neigbours and their daughters, same with my inlaws.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by bush112(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tamarapetty:
u mean sala
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Looooool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by JoseRaji(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Yes! And I also heard that he'll be mummified in a sarcophagus with Scarab beetles in ancient Egypt
Uncle calm down na...

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by Vulcanheph(m): 7:45am On Feb 09, 2019
I need to have a party with this two ladies....one milf, one teen
#YUMMY
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by Ayobami7(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
ok
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday by AlphaTaikun: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Amagite2:

Nigerian screen goddess, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and her second daughter, Meraiah are a year older today, February 7th.

Omotola and Meraiah share same birthday, and they turn 19 and 41 respectively.

Meraiah shared these stunning new photos on Instagram to celebrate with her mum and wrote;.

"I haven’t even had time to post much today, I’ve been so overwhelmed with love and kind wishes from you all! I’m grateful to God for letting me step into a new chapter of my life gracefully ✨ Happy birthday to I and my mum, so excited to see what this new year brings for us both! #aquarius #birthdaygirl #betterhalf ❤️"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/omotola-jalade-and-daughter-turn-a-year-older-today.html

Na wa o. wink
22 and 44 as of Feb 7, 2022.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH / Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” / Jayden Safo 8th Birthday: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.