Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Man Beaten To Death By Villagers Accused Him Of Being A Kidnapper In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten To Death By Villagers Accused Him Of Being A Kidnapper In Anambra (352 Views)

Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) / Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos / 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Beaten To Death By Villagers Accused Him Of Being A Kidnapper In Anambra by EtzAustine(m): 8:38am On Feb 08, 2019
A man has been beaten to death by members of a community after some children wrongly accused him of being a kidnapper in Anambra state.

According to online reports, the man was driving past a village when children from the village threw stones at his car and shattered the windshield

He chased the kids as they tried running away and he caught one of them. But the other kids ran into their community and claimed the man was a kidnapper who was chasing them to abduct them

Without hearing his side of the story, the villagers stripped him of his trousers and underwear and beat him to within an inch of his life. They attempted to set him on fire but the police intervened and took him to the hospital,The deceased’s name has been given as Paschal

Watch the video below
https://twitter.com/franyjacobs/status/1093385327245447168

Re: Man Beaten To Death By Villagers Accused Him Of Being A Kidnapper In Anambra by EtzAustine(m): 8:47am On Feb 08, 2019
Jungle Justice Has To Stop

(1) (Reply)

. / 5 Killed, 35 Abducted, As Gunmen Invade 17 Communities In Niger / Please I Need Help With Tracking My Phone Since The Police Have Failed Me,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.