Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now (14295 Views)

FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games / Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by Kaycee7(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2019
Wonder how these graphics will look in the next 10 years. Well, there are already talks of a PS5. Let's see the technological improvements on that first.

2 Likes

Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by Mizk(f): 10:48am On Feb 12, 2019
And it'll look even better in future.

1 Like

Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by anochuko01(m): 10:54am On Feb 12, 2019
Cybertext:

Lol... I can relate.
Keeper fumbleee... Kokode sliding good grin
remember how they call penalty kicks during shootouts? something like.....donimen nijumba!!

2 Likes

Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by FREEMADNESS: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
winning eleven on ps1. the memories wink

Shibata! goal!! irientogol!!!

Shatanscorner!

Shuta!

Those days when Roberto Carlos is always put in striking or wing position. one two with Ronaldo (both at Madrid and Brazil) and its a goal. Carlos should be the highest goal scorer by a huge margin if there's a way to collate the data of all the goals scored in ps1. The commentators call him something like "Doberento Carlos"

I even got so used to Carlos as striker on ps1 that when I moved to ps2 I still put him as striker until I realised he's not as good there as he was in ps1. it was a "culture shock" cheesy

Also on ps1 master league you can sign a Carlos from Madrid and another Carlos from Brazil. I remember having a Carlos on both wings. Ronaldo Delima as striker then another Delima on the bench in case one of the three starters get injured or suspended

I also remember the Ronaldinho free kick trick in which all you need do is go twice to the left or right (depending on where the wall is) then press the box/carpet button till the gauge gets to the "d" in Ronaldinho. if you happen to make a mistake during free kick all you need do before the player kicks it is to pause and change kicker in the formation menu. your freekick would be reset

Also about when you have red cards and there's a hole in the wall during freekicks the sent off player should've been.

Nostalgia wan kill me for here

wow!!! u just made me remember d gud old days.
but my bro u no go sabi play o wit d way u use Carlos at evry giving opportunity!
I preferred using Ac Milan then and I was king of soccer, thrashing everybody in my hood.
even as a real Madrid fan Ac Milan was d bomb.
shevy, Inzaghi, rui Costa, and Gillardino were my killer moves....

2 Likes

Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by FREEMADNESS: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2019
vasaratti1:
Super Mario

One of the most iconic video game in history with figure familiar to both gamers and non gamers alike, Super Mario made its entry on the list was no doubt a worthy mention on the list considering the amount of years the video game has remained consistent.

Super Mario is getting that made the childhood of most gamers and the video game is also doing a great in shaping the childhood of young gamers.

Then:

Now:

[img]https://boygeniusreport.files./2017/05/super-mario-odyssey-e3-2017.jpg[/img]

but I still preferred d old Mario sha.....

5 Likes

Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by OlufemiAbbey(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2019
vasaratti:

With the whole ten year challenge craze that has been going on for quite sometime now, let's take a quick look at how far/how good video games have become since the last decade. *Spoilers* You'll be astonished.

From the time video games were only played on black and white TVs to the days when arcade games were the popular and having a 2d graphic video game was considered the most "visually stunning" Here 15 Then Vs.Now Picture that depicts how far video games have evolutionized in the last decade.

Please Bro, is it possible to have a PS1 Winning Eleven on a laptop? Forgive me for asking for PS1 in the era of PS4. Reason is there is something about PS1 that looks eternal to me. Do get back to me please via themanishere2021@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 12, 2019
Confirm veteran cool

I dey hail ooo
hopefulLandlord:
winning eleven on ps1. the memories wink

Shibata! goal!! irientogol!!!

Shatanscorner!

Shuta!

Those days when Roberto Carlos is always put in striking or wing position. one two with Ronaldo (both at Madrid and Brazil) and its a goal. Carlos should be the highest goal scorer by a huge margin if there's a way to collate the data of all the goals scored in ps1. The commentators call him something like "Doberento Carlos"

I even got so used to Carlos as striker on ps1 that when I moved to ps2 I still put him as striker until I realised he's not as good there as he was in ps1. it was a "culture shock" cheesy

Also on ps1 master league you can sign a Carlos from Madrid and another Carlos from Brazil. I remember having a Carlos on both wings. Ronaldo Delima as striker then another Delima on the bench in case one of the three starters get injured or suspended

I also remember the Ronaldinho free kick trick in which all you need do is go twice to the left or right (depending on where the wall is) then press the box/carpet button till the gauge gets to the "d" in Ronaldinho. if you happen to make a mistake during free kick all you need do before the player kicks it is to pause and change kicker in the formation menu. your freekick would be reset

Also about when you have red cards and there's a hole in the wall during freekicks the sent off player should've been.

Nostalgia wan kill me for here
Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by Dreyl(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2019
Power of technology.....
Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by raphieMontella: 11:21am On Feb 12, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

LOVE YOUR CURVES

AND ALL YOUR EDGES
lol bad guy
Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by vasaratti1: 11:25am On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by waletoke12345(m): 11:32am On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=vasaratti1 post=75561623]Super Mario

One of the most iconic video game in history with figure familiar to both gamers and non gamers alike, Super Mario made its entry on the list was no doubt a worthy mention on the list considering the amount of years the video game has remained consistent.

Super Mario is getting that made the childhood of most gamers and the video game is also doing a great in shaping the childhood of young gamers.

Then:

Now:

[img]https://boygeniusreport.files./2017/05/super-mario-odyssey-e3-2017.jpg[/img]

Please where can I download the new Super Mario game
Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 12, 2019
Got these deals today

Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by mrMeen(m): 11:48am On Feb 12, 2019
Gidah:
Bucting my head if you don't have a book you write your mk brutalities and combos maybe u are a novice. Mario kart was a hit also
XAXBCCZZAAXAXA XZXZZXZXZCA XBCCCZAAAXAXAXA

2 Likes

Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by Skillfullulu(m): 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
FREEMADNESS:

but I still preferred d old Mario sha.....

Mario don enter street ?
This one na o ���
Mario o ku sibi Mo o (in Yoruba)��
Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by dimexy247(m): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
Great post .
Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by hustla(m): 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
Cybertext:

Lol... I can relate.

Keeper fumbleee... Kokode sliding good grin

Doribele
Keeper fumble

Unbelievable gooooalgooalgoooallllll
Shibata!
He shoots!

And one Nintendo 64,Allejo! Na the best striker be tbag, baba fit score 1000 goals for one game

Fun memories cheesy
Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by hustla(m): 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
Gidah:
Busting my brain so many cheat codes, Mario kart was a hit too

I hate that Bowser or what's his name die. That one wey get thorns for body

I miss this game METAL gear Solid, Goldeneye 007 and Metal Gear Solid

Mad games back then!

2 Likes

Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by joliethebest: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
I am often catching myself with the same thought "what a stunning proress in graphics". I mean even game you play on the phone looks awesome. As a good example there is a game called LoL. just look at the skins and characters you can buy at their shop called unrankedsmurfs.com. See how detailed they are?
Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by hopara1(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
How time flies...by next 3 to 4 decade to come we maybe using our mind and eyes to control games.
shuuuutaaaa goligoligoligoli!

1 Like

Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by error4040: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
op you forgot SEGA international super star soocer deluxe!!! and the likes of:
He shoot he shoot!!
Ground ball!!!

and FAMILY COM only moving with the ball sound
Shukutu shukutu and when you shoot sound would be buwansh grin

cc elonoize

4 Likes

Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by MobileGees: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
hopara1:
How time flies...by next 3 to 4 decade to come we maybe using our mind and eyes to control games.
shuuuutaaaa goligoligoligoli!

Its already possible go and check about "VR"

1 Like

Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by error4040: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
hustla:

I hate that Bowser or what's his name die. That one wey get thorns for body

I miss this game METAL gear Solid, Goldeneye 007 and Metal Gear Solid

Mad games back then!
grin Metal Gear Solid PS1 to me is the hardest Game I had come across for fvcksake imagine a Game with Disc 1 And 2, no Aiming and You must be always on Alart, i think their is a Stage where you need to have cigarette in other survive the Cold or else your condition na Sorry i wish the game can still be played on Ps4 grin
Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by Petersamuel8(m): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
gr8t improvement in GTA and PES
Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by elonize(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
error4040:
op you forgot SEGA international super star soocer deluxe!!! and the likes of:
He shoot he shoot!!
Ground ball!!!

and FAMILY COM
Shukutu shukutu grin
cheesy n.a. reali shukutu ,I don play dat 1 bfor,
U don forget d sound dey make wen Dm play shot "bwanch" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by elonize(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
The Jackie Chan in pes 2 nor make sense ,d graphics nor good compare to pes 1 jakcie
Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by elonize(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
The Jackie Chan in pes 2 nor make sense ,d graphics nor good compare to pes 1 jackie
Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by error4040: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
elonize:
cheesy n.a. reali shukutu ,I don play dat 1 bfor,
U don forget d sound dey make wen Dm play shot "bwanch" cheesy
your head de there grin

1 Like

Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by Anndrew(m): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
mrMeen:
XAXBCCZZAAXAXA XZXZZXZXZCA XBCCCZAAAXAXAXA
lolz XCABCZYXABCZCZ..
Re: Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now by virago(f): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
vasaratti:
With the whole ten year challenge craze that has been going on for quite sometime now, let's take a quick look at how far/how good video games have become since the last decade. *Spoilers* You'll be astonished.

From the time video games were only played on black and white TVs to the days when arcade games were the popular and having a 2d graphic video game was considered the most "visually stunning" Here 15 Then Vs.Now Picture that depicts how far video games have evolutionized in the last decade.

No Street Fighter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gaming Online Using Your Phone As A Hotspot. / Nigeria Gaming News And Competitions / How To Unban Your PS3 And Log Into Psn On A Jailbroken PS3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.