Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

#lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. (2353 Views)

Tinubu Is Being Molested On Twitter (pics) / FAKE NEWS: The #LagosIbadanRail Project Was Started And Completed By PMB / Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. by Konquest: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
Beautiful pictures... a great day in Naija... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. by somehow: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Development is not rocket science.

PDP, Never again...

Operation spend the future today must end!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. by deomelo: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2019

Obasanjo should've been here but he chose to be evil, a northerner has achieved what the Gorilla of Ota couldn't do in 8 yrs for the SW because of selfishness, thank you president Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. by deomelo: 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
God punish PDP...the enemy of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. by deomelo: 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2019

A great day for the people of SW, and Nigeria in general.

Elections and the people you support and vote for have consequences

You can not say you love Nigeria and still clamor to bring back the PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. by Okoroawusa: 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
ashacot:
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PMB.
PLEASE BRING RAIL TO SOUTH EAST TOO.
My brother, Buhari ga eme ya.
He will do it.Na small small

2 Likes

Re: #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. by sogodihno: 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
And one idiot will tell me not to vote for PMB, Thunder fire u all, wherever u are.

NEXT LEVEL jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. by Alariiwo: 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
Keyamo already said it all...

Yorubas won't leave a party with a renowed son of Odua, a Professor of Law and erudite scholar as VP for a China (Fake) man with fake ideas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mynd44:
Breakfast in ibadan, lunch in Abeokuta, dinner in Lagos and still go to sleep in Ibadan will soon be possible

Its already possible.

Live in Abeokuta and work in Lagos. Distance by train is just one hour 30mins to Lagos from Abeokuta via this train.

Massive urbanization along the routes this train is passing.

We have arrived the next level.

Train routes always herald massive urbanization
Re: #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. by deomelo: 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Its already possible.

Live in Abeokuta and work in Lagos. Distance by train is just one hour 30mins to Lagos from Abeokuta via this train.

Massive urbanization along the routes this train is passing.

We have arrived the next level.

Train routes always herald massive urbanization

Well said.

1 Like

Re: #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. by Okoroawusa: 8:20am On Feb 09, 2019
ashacot:
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PMB.
Its not late.Buhari ga eme ya.

I LOVE PMB

1 Like

Re: #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. by etrouble: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2019
ashacot:
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PMB.

No, it's not automatic. You cannot work in UBA and go to GTB to ask for salary. Politics is investment. You reap what you invest. If you invest 5% votes, you will reap 5% infrastructure. SW invested about 65% votes in 2015 and we are reaping 65% infrastructure.

Goatluck Jonathan that you gave 95% has already given you 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges, so go and enjoy the bridges and all the 10 lanes expressway that Goatluck Jonathan constructed for you.
Re: #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. by Afamed: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2019
etrouble:

No, it's not automatic. You cannot work in UBA and go to GTB to ask for salary. Politics is investment. You reap what you invest. If you invest 5% votes, you will reap 5% infrastructure. SW invested about 65% votes in 2015 and we are reaping 65% infrastructure.

Goatluck Jonathan that you gave 95% has already given you 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges, so go and enjoy the bridges and all the 10 lanes expressway that Goatluck Jonathan constructed for you.
My brother not all from the east are PDP supporters. The guy you quoted isn't of the PDP e warriors. Definitely PMB will extend the gains of democracy to all the regions
Re: #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. by Online4u: 9:05am On Feb 09, 2019
Professor Wole Soyinka At The Commissioning of Lagos - Ibadan Railway #LagosRail #WaleSoyinka #NextLevel #NextLevelNigeria
• As FG Begins Free Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta Today

Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka has said he does not care who fixes infrastructure in the country provided it is done properly for the benefits of the people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lXlFXW27o4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. by Barbilius: 9:10am On Feb 09, 2019
What they commissioned is Lagos to Abeokuta... That train hasn't reached anywhere near ibadan. Let's be guided oo
Re: #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. by abduljabbar4(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2019
I only wish they had more revenue like during the time of pdp @deomelo. These guys would have made a very huge difference.
Re: #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. by Mariory(m): 11:18am On Feb 09, 2019
abduljabbar4:
I only wish they had more revenue like during the time of pdp @deomelo. These guys would have made a very huge difference.

So true.
Re: #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. by GleestarsMag: 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2019

Professor Wole Soyinka At The Commissioning of Lagos - Ibadan Railway #LagosRail #WaleSoyinka #NextLevel #NextLevelNigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l2Ob07wZ24

Commissioning of Lagos-Ibadan Rail In Lagos - Nigerian railway corporation #LagosIbadanRail #PMB4Plus4 #Pmbinlagos #NigeriaDecides2019 #NigeriaDecides #LagosIbadan
The new train for the Lagos-Abeokuta rail is here.

1 Like

Re: #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. by Konquest: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Online4u:

Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka has said he does not care who fixes infrastructure in the country provided it is done properly for the benefits of the people.

^^^^^
^^^^^
Brilliant videos... ! grin
Full steam ahead!

Re: #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. by PromixTuhh(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
Dumb Nigerians always arguing on behalf of their oppressors.Meanwhile in other countries...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1njV4igMuY4

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi West: Melaye Defeats Smart Adeyemi, Wins Senate Race / How Much Is Sachet Tomato In Your Area? / I’ll No Longer Fold My Hands, I Will Take Over From Buhari – Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.