Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed (39492 Views)

The Moment Atiku Abubakar Arrived In London / Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed / Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by kufre2010: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2019
OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by lelvin(m): 11:59am On Feb 08, 2019
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by dam2000(m): 11:59am On Feb 08, 2019
Tailor don't make money I will never renounce my support 4 atiku

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
This orthor ugly no be small o angry
And this traditional wear sef.
Nothing like igbo riverine and Hausa native wears.

The bring out the best on the wearer.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by Dilison(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
Our next president come next week God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by Olukat(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by emperorzillion: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Buhari supporters right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by FrankFrenzy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Benue is Ortomatically Atikulated

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by Zansu007: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Shut up
olujastro:
Nigerians need to learn that proceeds of corruption causing money to circulate and trickle down to the masses doesn't mean the economy is flourishing.
It simply means that we've eaten our future now.

This is what the PDP stands for and their 16yrs of sharing the national cake has really messed up the psychology of Nigerians as to how an economy actually functions.

Your future relies on a diversified economy outside oil, built on critical national infrastructure.

Be wise and vote wisely.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by Premiumwriter: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
sassysure:
This orthor ugly no be small o angry And this traditional wear sef. Nothing like igbo riverine and Hausa native wears.
The bring out the best on the wearer.
Wetin dis one dey talk
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by wise2odd: 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
I believe an error from the designer
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by meccuno: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
[s]
olujastro:
Nigerians need to learn that proceeds of corruption causing money to circulate and trickle down to the masses doesn't mean the economy is flourishing.

This is what the PDP stands for and their 16yrs of sharing the national cake has really messed up the psychology of Nigerians as to how an economy actually functions.

Your future relies on a diversified economy outside oil, built on critical national infrastructure.

Be wise and vote wisely.
[/s]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by adekalumichael: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
Another zebra cross robe awaiting Baba Atiku. Gov Ortom, over to you!

Join other non-lazy youths to learn how to do design for M&E companies. Available training are HVAC, electrical, fire fighting and plumbing including Revit MEP. Check siggy for more details.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by Zanziman: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nigerians can be creative Sha! There is nothing that travels faster than when a name or word is restructured to becomes a verb.
"Atikulated ortomatically"
I just love that!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
olujastro:

Be wise and vote wisely.

Plus APC Savings, Recoveries, Corruption Shout and all for 4years, people are still hungry. Are Nigerians Israelites....?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by Alejob: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
angry grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by Ategberoson(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
GMPO:
This man is generally accepted by all Nigerians Igbo,hausa, Fulani(which tribe he hail from), Isoko,TIV,Idoma, Yoruba,Igala,Urhobo(where I hail from),Ijaw,Ikwere, Kalabari, Ibibio,Efiki and lovely tribes and ethnic groups in Nigeria say Atiku is accepted.he is a unifier and I am proud to be his strong supporter and avocate.Please for the love of Nigeria Let's Nigeria working Again by Supporting Atiku Abubakar GCON as president of Nigeria for better Life.

see spokesman for all tribes grin

even as dumb as KANU was, many Yoruba believes he's on the right track that his people had abandoned to Atikulate unconsciously and ignorantly
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by Otakom87(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
The only legacy ortom will leave office with is his attire. The dude is the definition of failure.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by chozzy: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
Naijawebmaster:
Ortom rocked it wella

Website design without advance payment. Pay after design!!! Get your business online with a reliable website. Check my signature to see our beautiful designs.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by udeanaruagu: 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
olujastro:

Your future relies on an industrialised economy outside oil, built on critical national infrastructure.

Be wise and vote wisely.

Omo go and sit down. We have gone pass this stupid and useless excuses by APC and the inept Buhari government.

Atiku?Obi all the way!!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by Ategberoson(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
how can I be tired of Buhari govt and settle with Atiku that spoilt it for 8years

it disgust me how people see Atiku a financial terrorist as a messiah in a country that need a diversification which is making wave under this govt, infrastructure which is getting hope under this govt, social incentive that you don't have to know anyone under this govt

if Buhari led administration is really uninteresting to Nigerians again, I swear Atiku is not even close to an option

sane Nigerians must think deep to prevent this Cankerworm from returning to perfect his shameless fraud

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by dubajek: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
Good one. WELL ARTICULATED!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by udeanaruagu: 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
GMPO:
This man is generally accepted by all Nigerians Igbo,hausa, Fulani(which tribe he hail from), Isoko,TIV,Idoma, Yoruba,Igala,Urhobo(where I hail from),Ijaw,Ikwere, Kalabari, Ibibio,Efiki and lovely tribes and ethnic groups in Nigeria say Atiku is accepted.he is a unifier and I am proud to be his strong supporter and avocate.Please for the love of Nigeria Let's Nigeria working Again by Supporting Atiku Abubakar GCON as president of Nigeria for better Life.

My brother, the crowd in Katsina yesterday said it all. Massive, unbelievable, big shocker to Buhari and his lifeless governement.

Atiku is coming!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by Omeokachie: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
Atikulated-Ortomatically
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by udeanaruagu: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ategberoson:
how can I be tired of Buhari govt and settle with Atiku that spoilt it for 8years

it disgust me how people see Atiku a financial terrorist as a messiah in a country that need a diversification which is making wave under this govt, infrastructure which is getting hope under this govt, social incentive that you don't have to know anyone under this govt

if Buhari led administration is really uninteresting to Nigerians again, I swear Atiku is not even close to an option

sane Nigerians must think deep to prevent this Cankerworm from returning to perfect his shameless fraud

Please go and charge your phone at your neigbours house, her "I pass my neighbour" is one now. Gerrout you!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
olujastro:

Your future relies on an industrialised economy outside oil, built on critical national infrastructure.

Be wise and vote wisely.
sharapp
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Naijawebmaster:
Ortom rocked it wella

Website design without advance payment. Pay after design!!! Get your business online with a reliable website. Check my signature to see our beautiful designs.

One thing you will learn, hopefully not before it's too late, is that it is foolish to mix business and politics openly.

Go and ask Dangote for clarification
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
olujastro:

Be wise and vote wisely.
The Only Wise Vote Is To Vote PDP.APC Na Bad Luck Party
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by Jamal090(m): 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sacks Emeka Nwajiuba From House Of Reps Declares Chike Okafor As Winner / Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor / Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.