Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking (68356 Views)

We Caught The Serial Killer While Trying To Kill Another Lady In Hotel - Police / Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by MZEE01: 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
OK
Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
No wonder the brother got arrested . He’s also a pig and an animal .

He should be charged for assault
Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
If it were a woman ”chopping” that slap the world would have gone crazy. Until a suspect is convicted, the police have no right to brutalize him/her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
emrain:
If it were a woman ”chopping” that slap the world would have gone crazy. Until a suspect is convicted, the police have no right to brutalize him/her.

The fake activists only find their voices when jingle justice is meted to a woman

1 Like

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by GenFunction: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
oh,aka nti di'ka thunder
Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Born2Breed(f): 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Fucking bustards.
Those guys are even gentle, if na my brothers ...dem nor dey tell person. That their air condition body for don get gallops.

They should have beaten the father up for raising a rapist son.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Baawaa(m): 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
bots100:
they deserve what came for them

Satisfied that the drug was beginning to affect the victim, they quietly left the club with her to Dallankester Hotels in Lekki Phase one, owned by the father of one of the suspects named Don-Chima George.

Your brain has stopped working grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
Sometimes social media destroys instead.

The overzealous guy is doing the victim's side no good by posting this online.
Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Naijakings: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
Born2Breed:
Fucking bustards.
Those guys are even gentle, if na my brothers ...dem nor dey tell person. That their air condition body for don get gallops.

They would have beaten their father up for raising a rapist son.

Yes family were held responsible in traditional times and this how come justice prevailed because families would kill a deviant relative before suffering community wrath issued by the King.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Christafarian(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
grin
Jungle justice slap
Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by MichaelPoem002(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
The slap tho...
But I stand against rapist
I want a more concrete punishment for this pain caused by this rapist
Only God knew what they're look for under her skirt sef.
Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by MichaelPoem002(m): 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
The slap tho...
But I stand against rapist
I want a more concrete punishment for this pain caused by this rapist
Only God knew what they're look for under her skirt sef.
Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
I believe she'll get justice. I just want to make a passionate appeal to our women never to frame us up with rape. It can really be hard getting out of that mess.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by ofuonyebi: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nairaland...what is happening to you?...where is the slap that got the people talking?

you are loosing the grip...gradually to sentiments..
Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by symbianDON(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
that slap paiiiiiin me mehnnn!!! it was way toooo weak
Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by urahara(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
I was coming from mainland in Lagos last week Friday, my car broke down going back home.

Got fixed after 3 hours, I decided to go get some good food and drink. Drove past Toyin Ikeja, a beautiful girl caught my attention, I can tell she's a runs girl but she damn look clean and beautiful.

After intense negotiation she settled for 3000, took me to a hotel she already paid for (she already paid 5k for whole night) I did 2 quick round and honestly she tried to get me ready for the 3rd round. I asked why is she generous ? She said her friend just message her police are picking girls on the street so she's not going back outside until maybe towards day break. (2 am that time).

I ended up begging her to let me go towards the morning time when my battery was zero.

Why rape a girl when Olosho full everywhere especially Lagos ?

I don't think people rape because of there is no olosho , I think they rape because they derive a sadistic sense of fulfilment when they see women struggle and suffer.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Simplecity(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
Baawaa:
What is special in that slap
Iswear the guy no sabi slap atall......na the slap dey vex me sef..... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by themanderon: 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
That child you fail to train today will bring everlasting shame and confusion to you.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Naijaguy12345(m): 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
urahara:

I don't think people rape because of there is no olosho , I think they rape because they derive a sadistic sense of fulfilment when they see women struggle and suffer.
Beautiful insight/thinking.
Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by urahara(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
Naijaguy12345:

Thnx
Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Simplecity(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
symbianDON:
that slap paiiiiiin me mehnnn!!! it was way toooo weak
Guy waek is an understatement ..that slap was shit infact dogshit infact an insult to dogshit!!! angry angry......iffa slap pesin and teeth no comot all hell must break lose!!! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Agugbadin: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Let the girl and her family fight on until justice is served, we Nigerians are solidly behind them.
Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Agugbadin: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
Naijaguy12345:

You are correct, these are agents of the devil moving about and making Nigeria a dangerous place to be a female
Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by srclark: 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
The club has CCTV hopefully sounds like a lose girl getting drunk and getting bleeped her brother is coming to fight this should serve as a lesson to most out there a lot of people are just looking for undue compensation ,so her brother is this protective and he could not stop her from going to the club rada rada
Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by freshdude99(m): 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Very sad! I feel for the father though, father's love. Some children will just wanna bring disgrace to the family no matter what. If the father throw him to the dogs now, people will say his too mean!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) / Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.