Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Unilag Pg 2019 Thread - Educational Services (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Unilag Pg 2019 Thread (26453 Views)

UNILAG MBA REQUIREMENTS, TUITION, DURATION & LECTURE DETAILS / Unilag 2020 Balloting (new Latest Update) / 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Guide (Questions & Answers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by yak(m): 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Plz what's the tuition fees for M.Ed and PhD Education
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by EyinjuGod(f): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by holuwakore(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2019
Please when is registration or payment ending?
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Wichechiamaka28: 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
goodevening all, please i applied for master in industrial relations and personnel management this year, the result is out and my name isn't there.
please is it possible I switch to another department or probably part-time.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by apanbobo: 7:40am On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by IzzyAde: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hi, please i paid my acceptance fee online and it was successful but I cant seem to fill the acceptance form. It is still showing me a message that i owe acceptance when i click on it. Please help out. Thank you
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by dayorh0(m): 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
IzzyAde:
Hi, please i paid my acceptance fee online and it was successful but I cant seem to fill the acceptance form. It is still showing me a message that i owe acceptance when i click on it. Please help out. Thank you

[center]It is a general issue. The school will rectify that in due course[/center]
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Jbravo58(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
IzzyAde:

How much is the acceptance fee ?

1 Like

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by 007leeworld: 9:58am On Dec 02, 2019
Is there anyone able to fill the acceptance form and register courses online? Those pages aren't popping up after paying the acceptance fees and tuition fees. If there's anyone who can help, I'll be here to listen. Thanks
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by apanbobo: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
And they feel it's not yet time to rectify it
dayorh0:

[center]It is a general issue. The school will rectify that in due course[/center]
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by dayorh0(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
apanbobo:
And they feel it's not yet time to rectify it

Their problem
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Lightxoniun: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
007leeworld:
Is there anyone able to fill the acceptance form and register courses online? Those pages aren't popping up after paying the acceptance fees and tuition fees. If there's anyone who can help, I'll be here to listen. Thanks

The issue still lingering!

Do any one have information about accomodation for full time pls?
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Lightxoniun: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
If you were admitted for msc. Phar chem pls join the link.
https:///G4RYTsURtra8hTJTZk5EU9
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Lightxoniun: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lightxoniun:
If you were admitted for msc. Phar chem pls join the link.
https:///G4RYTsURtra8hTJTZk5EU9

2019/2020 academic session.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by JEmma1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
Please can anyone one help me with unilag pgd past questions..? Kindly help me pls
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by apanbobo: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2019
You can register your courses, fill the acceptance form and download the acceptance letter now.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2019
My first degree is in Microbiology, BSc Microbiology at Unilag and I finished with 2.67. Will I be considered for MSc Microbiology at Unilag?
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by apanbobo: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
Information for all!

1 Share

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Bolarinoye(f): 2:25am On Jan 10, 2020
Please, can anyone help me out with Unilag MSc. Accounting past questions?
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Bolarinoye(f): 2:31am On Jan 10, 2020
Bolarinoye:
Please, can anyone help me out with Unilag MSc. Accounting past questions?

I meant free soft copy, abeg. Just started struggling for the fees, every penny I get now counts so I can't afford to purchase the past questions.

Please, help me out.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by CuteCandy90: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Please is there a group chat for MSC Economics (pt)? Can anyone help me with the link pls? I need some information about when lectures are are starting proper and also the lecture days
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by HoneyMinah: 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
[quote author=Aythereal post=82062138]Co ask, please can anyone give an estimate of when the next batch registration will start [/quot

Same here.... And the eligible course for graduate of BSc (Ed) Business Education (Accounting Option)

God bless you!
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by HoneyMinah: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
Please I need details to apply for 2020/2021 Masters program.

Is it compulsory that one must finish NYSC and get discharged certificate before applying?

I will be through with NYSC by July ending.

Also, what's the courses eligible for First degree BSc(Ed) Business Education (Accounting Option).

I will appreciate a detailed response of the requirements

1 Like

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Gfash22(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2020
kalan:

Hi Physco4221

nobody says you need a cert to apply for MBA, i dont get where people are getting that info from, its an added advantage, but dont matter.
you can have 10 and still fail, and you can have none and pass very well. the exam is he main deal.

Hello Kalan!
I have a B.Tech in Building
Please I just want to ask if MSc Project Management is now available in Unilag? How much is the general MSc program? Duration?
Thanks
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by dayorh0(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
HoneyMinah:
Please I need details to apply for 2020/2021 Masters program.

Is it compulsory that one must finish NYSC and get discharged certificate before applying?

I will be through with NYSC by July ending.

Also, what's the courses eligible for First degree BSc(Ed) Business Education (Accounting
Option).

I will appreciate a detailed response of the requirements

Yes you can, wait till you get your certificate before you apply.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by McDonald70: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
UNILAG MASTERS AND PAST QUESTION REVIEWS

JOIN NOW @ FAB CONSULTING
[img][/img]

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Jenny855(f): 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
kalan:
1. Eligibility for Your Proposed Course of Study

Unilag Pg does not allow you to do some courses with your Bsc. While there are more than 120 courses available for any applicant.
You must be certain you are qualified.

For example.

If you have an HND, you are so limited to just 3 courses:

1. MBA

2. Project Management

3. Biomedical Engineering

And not many people would want to read these courses.

so what do you do?

HND is mostly a no-no.

But all BSC are welcomed, even if you got your BSC from a state school or private University.

Also graduates from NOUN can also apply to Unilag Pg programme

Disqualification:

I know a lot of people who scored above the cut-off point in various exams conducted in the last 7 years and were disqualified- just because they didnt meet the school requirement.

E.g Bsc Engineering cannot apply for Msc Computer Science directly, you should first apply via pgd else you will be denied.

Likewise, so many restrictions. You need to know and be informed adequately so you dont make a mistake.

A lady called me last year and asked if she could apply for MSC in Engineering with her PGD certificate from another school?

I told her Unilag frowns at PGD from other schools. She was shocked.

She then said, ok let her use her HND cert.

I told her no way. she later said but UI allows such.

I told her I know, but that is Unilag for you.

So its better you know your eligibility status.

I've a current case of one of my students who just checked his result and he scored 70+ but will be denied admission because he was not qualified with his BSC course - the guy is almost weeping!

The solution I propose is to find the courses out there you can do with your Bsc degree.

and i will tell you for free, there are so many courses that each degree has access to, dont be tied to one.

These are powerful combos you could do if only you have the right info, and i will be sharing some of them with you on this thread.

Take Bsc Economics For example

BSc Economics graduates has loads of courses they can combined with their Bsc and make a hot selling combo out of it.

Before you chose a course, look at the job market, and the trends, dont stick to your old ways or what Jamb forced you to read.

Go for your passion and your purpose.

Do what you love.

With the right counsel you can make good judgement.
Having said that seek proper info from mentors, its the easiest path to glory....

enjoy!

Bsc Economics hot combo

plus MBA
plus IRPM
pgd finance
plus Dev Finance
plus Risk Mgt
plus MPIA
plus MILR
plus Accounting
plus MDSS
plus Pgd Computer Science
plus Msc Economics
plus Insurance
plus Actuarial Science
plus Operations Research
plus Operations and Production Mgt
plus Organizational Behavior
plus Management
plus MMP
plus Sociology
plus PGDE
plus Marketing
plus MILD
plus MELS

Let me know if you have any problem in choosing a course or combining your course with your experience.
Would gladly help out.

Please I want to go for irpm and I have only a bsc in political science
Can I go on
I don’t know if I have to have the pgd in labour studies

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by mhizzcherry(f): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
The pgd is for those who studied other courses apart from the one mentioned in A
Jenny855:

Please I want to go for irpm and I have only a bsc in political science
Can I go on
I don’t know if I have to have the pgd in labour studies
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by TheCork(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
mhizzcherry:
The pgd is for those who studied other courses apart from the one mentioned in A

Hello please do u have nyansh? cheesy
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Jenny855(f): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
mhizzcherry:
Ok thank you very much �
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by mhizzcherry(f): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2020
TheCork:

Hello please do u have nyansh? cheesy
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by TheCork(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2020
mhizzcherry:

Darling am a millionaire and I can give u 600 naira cash. Please can i toast u an be with u for 2 hour? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Free Research Topics For Your Projects, Thesis, Etc. For All Nigerians / Interactive E-learning Available Here / Get Free Scholarship Education In Sweden & Cananda Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.