Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

JUST IN! INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of Pvcs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN! INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of Pvcs (443 Views)

INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection / Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) / PVC Collection: Saraki Reacts As INEC Extends Deadline, States Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN! INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of Pvcs by Sanromeo(m): 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
INEC extends deadline for collection of PVCs from Friday 8th February to Monday 11th February 2019. This will include Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 6pm.

INEC Chair, Prof Mahmood Yakubu made the announcement at today’s meeting with Resident Electoral Commissioners

https://twitter.com/InecNews/status/1093831804203778048?s=19

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN! INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of Pvcs by StupidInyamiri: 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nigeria has huge potentials in the Agricultural sector, but successive govt before Buhari refused to tap into them. This video tells how he has revolutionized the sector. Vote Buhari. Vote #NextLevel
Re: JUST IN! INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of Pvcs by Slynation(m): 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nice development shaah....Buh tribe discrimination should be abolished
Re: JUST IN! INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of Pvcs by DLondonboiy: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
Good. Please people get your PVC and end lifelessness. Anybody that messes up would be voted out. We voted Goodluck out, we would vote Buhari out and if Atiku doesn't live up to expectations, we would vote him out...

1 Like

Re: JUST IN! INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of Pvcs by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nice move... Because the crowd in most of the collection centres are much..... GO GET YOUR PVC
Re: JUST IN! INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of Pvcs by MerxyX(f): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
E for reach Wednesday na..

I really need to get mine but Monday won't work
Re: JUST IN! INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of Pvcs by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
This upcoming elections, different people go spend am in different ways. Make I tell you the fact, if you no be PDP or APC supporter you just dey waste your time on that day. Even if both parties present a goat as their candidate people go still vote am. And thats because people aren't voting for personality, they are rather voting for the political party they support. I'm a supporter of Kingsley Moghalu coz I see vision and mission in that man but I know the gap between Atiku, Buhari and the rest is extremely much and it's impossible for any other candidate to displace those two. So instead of sweating under the hot sun to cast my vote I go jejely dey my house enjoy the day with some big stout, nkwobi and some EPL.

Anything wey wan do Nigeria make e do am.
Re: JUST IN! INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of Pvcs by otokx(m): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
They should extend it to Wedneaday and Government should declare Wednesday a public holiday.
Re: JUST IN! INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of Pvcs by itchie: 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
That's good news, more people now have the opportunity yo participate in the polls

(1) (Reply)

Bad News For Anti-corruption War As EU Adds Nigeria To 'dirty-money Blacklist' / Dino Melaye Accused Of Snatching Ballot Boxes In 2014 / Card Readers Will Shut Down – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.