Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). (8847 Views)

Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) / Breaking! Adamawa Gladiators To Mobilise 1million Votes For Sowore. (pictures) / Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by whizpet: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
Prince Eniola Ojajuni, presidential candidate of the Alliance for Democracy (AD), has stepped down his presidential ambition for Omoyele Sowore, presidential candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC).

Ojajuni made his decision known while speaking with SaharaReporters, as while as via a press statement signed by him and his campaign team in Lagos on Thursday.

He said he dropped his ambition in order to collaborate with (AAC) so as to propel the country to greatness.

According to Ojajuni, given the alternatives available for Nigeria, the AAC presidential candidate will best serve the interest of Nigerians.

“I stepped down because we want to create alternatives for PDP and APC and also to encourage other political parties to join Omoyele Sowore, because he has what it takes to take Nigeria to glory and move the country forward, so as to bring the dignity of the country back,” he said.

Speaking further, Ojajuni assured AAC that 85 per cent of the party leaders are in support of his decision, as he made consultations before taking the decision.

“The party leaders are aware and they are fully in support of my decision. Alliance for Democracy (AD) is a well structured party; 85 per cent are with me and they are ready to back me up,2 he added.

Answering the question on whether there is a motive behind his adoption of AAC, he said there were a lot of factors considered such as the integrity and credibility of the candidate, as well as “the need to save Nigerians from the two corrupt political parties”.

He continued: “I’m not one of those youth that will support a party because of money. If I want money, I would have supported either APC or PDP. I can’t support those two parties because they are the ones that have looted the whole economy.

“It is only in Nigeria a 40-year-old man will still be living in his father’s house and lots of graduates are roaming the streets without jobs. The same set of leaders that have been ruling us for the past 60 years are still the ones ruling. How can someone who is 85 years old want to determine my life at 40?

“We are not desperate for money, position or power. We are just desperate to take Nigerians from poverty and to take this country back from the looters who have plundered the economy to dryness. I believe in the integrity of Omoyele Sowore and that the youth can do it.”

He assured AAC party of “over four million votes across the country” and urged the youth and Nigerians “not to commit a blunder by voting either the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) or the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the coming election”.

“I’m assuring the party of over four million votes across the country. I now use this medium to urge every youth to come out on February 16 to support Omoyele Sowore, because I really believe in him and the party.”

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/08/ad-presidential-candidate-steps-down-sowore-promises-support-aac-four-million-votes

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
Sowore should then step down for Atiku, Atiku will give u minister of sports as u want.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by MerxyX(f): 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
All this stepping...
They've used their tongues to count their teeth.
Yeye people

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mm! All these stepping down taking place all of a sudden seem fishy..... WELL..

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by whizpet: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Sowore should then step down for Atiku, Atiku will give u minister of sports as u want.
...And this is coming from a youth. Your destiny have been milked away an yet you're not afraid of the future of your unborn children.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by Mirallas: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Not everyone has lost their self esteem. Some people still believe this country can be saved without submitting to the cabals and sowore is one of them and I will advice you if you like yourself and your family and you really want a chance in this country to get your pvc and vote this man instead of power and wealth hungry fools you are supporting.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by Omeokachie: 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Still not enough
Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by MufasaRebirth: 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
APC will be just like AD in few months to come smiley

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by 4ckTOTO: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

If sowore wanted to be minister, he for Don get am Tay Tay. Atiku need to step down for sowore. We need new thieves

9 Likes

Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
An inconsequential thing stepping down for another inconsequential thing.

These guys are jokers.

If they weren't, if they were interested in the good of this country, they would have queued behind Atiku to rescue this country from Buhari and his co-travelers.

In another news, TVC is reporting that Olu Falae has resigned as SDP chairman after endorsing Buhari.

Falae was kidnapped twice, and his farms burnt twice by herdsmen, yet he endorsed Buhari.

Few days ago he was quoted as saying that things cannot go on like it is in the country, and that they were going to review things and know who to support. Did it have to be Buhari?

Are You guys sure that Pa. Falae is OK

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by dokunbam(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
If(!buhari) {
Vote
}
Sowore
Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by springtech(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Are you for real?
And to think you are a youth amazes me.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by Alejob: 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
Take it back

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by adekalumichael: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
I will accept that we are running a multi party system if Be Sowore doesn't bow out before the midnight of Feb 16. Please no step down transformer anymore. Wetin?

Stand out with other non-lazy youths to learn how to do design for M&E companies. Available training are HVAC, electrical, fire fighting and plumbing including Revit MEP. Check siggy for more details.
Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by baddest04: 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
you are a real mumu.... no to buhari no to atiku... let the young rule.....u

7 Likes

Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
That's d spirit, OMOYELE SOWORE 2019.we don day take am back small small. APC,PDP una father

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by whizpet: 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
vikkimimi:
Mm! All these stepping down taking place all of a sudden seem fishy..... WELL..
Fishy? How? can you please tell Nigerians.
Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by Moses200: 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Stupid Nigerian Youth

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by whizpet: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
Omeokachie:
Still not enough
The only people that is affecting this country are not elders, the youths like you are the one destroying this country.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by dheaven: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
I may Vote this Sowore of a guy cos he is intelligent.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
My message 4 u

Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by calberian: 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
I just hope all the presidential candidates will attend the TVC debate this weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by Mirallas: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
dheaven:
I may Vote this Sowore of a guy cos he is intelligent.
Don't may. You have to vote him

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). by baysol: 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
ODE, this is a typical biafran who will jump before they think. Showore for president if anything positive will ever happen in Nigeria again. Who does potential help. All the potentials have already been squandered by APC and PDP. WAKE UP MY PEOPLE.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria At 60: United We Stand, Divided We Fall - Orji Kalu / Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered / APC Expects 6,800 Delegates Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.