Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

buhari- "...total implementation of Sharia...": A Question For Muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / buhari- "...total implementation of Sharia...": A Question For Muslims (206 Views)

Court Stops Implementation Of New Electricity Tariff / P.O Will Halt The Enactment Of Sharia Rule Across Nigeria. Shetima Warns North / Adefarasin Charges Nigerians To Rescue Country From Buhari’s “Total Disaster” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

buhari- "...total implementation of Sharia...": A Question For Muslims by debaj10: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
buhari had an islamization agenda (circa 2001)-

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.
"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," Buhari said.

- https://www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827

……………

he's entitled to his views and agenda.
my focus is on Nigerian Muslims, especially in the south of Nigeria:

has he refuted/rejected it?

are you for or against it?

simply copy the questions and add your answers besides them.

thanks.

Nigerians, as your Muslim friends/colleagues.

let's know where each person stands.
Re: buhari- "...total implementation of Sharia...": A Question For Muslims by debaj10: 11:33am On Feb 09, 2019
deathly silence
heheh
deafening and brilliant silence
lol
who can share this with muric?
at least they'll likely be bolder.
abi?

(1) (Reply)

Fire Guts Anambra Inec Office Four Days To GENERAL ELECTION / APC Reduced Spending Power Of Nigerians and Must Be Voted Out / Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.