Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Breaking: INEC Extends PVC Collection To February 11 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: INEC Extends PVC Collection To February 11 (262 Views)

CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10 / INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline / BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: INEC Extends PVC Collection To February 11 by Zinachidinma: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
The Independent National Electoral Commission @inecnigeria has extended collection of Permanent Voters Card (PVC) to Monday, February 11, 2019.

Details here: http://ow.ly/t3vc50kSNWQ
Re: Breaking: INEC Extends PVC Collection To February 11 by Viergeachar: 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nice development.

I got mine today though. It was a tug of war.

At a point I was floating in the crowd.

So happy to have my PVC.

All glory to God.
Re: Breaking: INEC Extends PVC Collection To February 11 by Petersamuel8(m): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Thank God, I can now go back to school nxt week, get my PVC, and vote out this incompetent government
Re: Breaking: INEC Extends PVC Collection To February 11 by MyMouth(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
Viergeachar:
Nice development.

I got mine today though. It was a tug of war.

At a point I was floating in the crowd.

So happy to have my PVC.

All glory to God.
Why did u have to wait to the dying minutes to collect? Inec offices had been free all these while
Re: Breaking: INEC Extends PVC Collection To February 11 by Viergeachar: 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
MyMouth:

Why did u have to wait to the dying minutes to collect? Inec offices had been free all these while

They have NEVER been free.

Besides, the cards came in batches.

I had been there late last year. It wasn't ready.

(1) (Reply)

Like I Said Earlier Let's Re-elect Him - AWAWA 1!! - PDP - Power To The People / INEC To Relocate Polling Units Over Security Challenges In Zamfara / Arc. Ezekiel Nya-etok To Appear On GRASA CHAT HOUSE, Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.