Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Had Premonition Of My Son’s Crash, Says VP Osinbajo’s Mum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had Premonition Of My Son’s Crash, Says VP Osinbajo’s Mum (185 Views)

Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad / Photos From Osinbajo's Mum 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service / I Didn’t Escape Any Plane Crash, Says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had Premonition Of My Son’s Crash, Says VP Osinbajo’s Mum by Tenny93: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s mother, Mrs. Olubisi Osinbajo was full of praise to God when her son visited her on Thursday at the family house in Somolu, Lagos.

It was their first meeting after the Vice President’s helicopter crashed in Kabba, Kogi State last Saturday.

Excited by the visit, Mrs. Osinbajo said: “I am overwhelmed with this visit and I must thank God for everything that He is doing in my life.”

She added: “Do you know that on Thursday (January 31) I was busy thanking God I didn’t know what was going to happen on Saturday when my son’s helicopter crashed in Kogi.

“I have been praising God and I told my people I wanted to praise God on that Thursday until evening of that day not knowing that something would happen on Saturday to my son.

“That gift was given to me by Jesus Christ that I should be praising him that I should be praising Him and that I will never be sorrowful. That was what God told me”.

On the performance of Buhari/Osinbajo administration, she said: “They have tried. If anybody says they have not done anything such a person is not in this world.

“What Buhari/Osinbajo did in three and a half years, the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) couldn’t do it in16 years.

“We are praising God and we shall praise Him after the elections, she added.

(1) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu's Death Report 'absolutely Fake News' - FG / Okonjo-Iweala At the Africa Leadership Meeting / Which Of The Presidential Candidates Do Nigerians Think Will Instigate Violence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.