Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network (19085 Views)

South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network / Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by FriendNG: 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Baba lo leshe
Buhari lo mashe
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Afamed: 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
wonlasewonimi:
These are the kinds of infrastructural implementations you don't rush to complete just to make political statements. Lives are involved!
PDP PDP die die die die die die die die die die die die die
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by 77up(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
chozzy:
What are they commissioning sef?

Nothing is going on on the Abeokuta - Ibadan axis yet.
CCECC only concentrated on the Lagos - Abeokuta axis and
there's still so much work to be done

This Buhari and his govt of fraudulent scammers ehn

Wail more cheesy
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by RealTrump: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
ct2:

more comfortable that aircraft
Boss, u Sabi something.
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Emma1Oj(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
naijapips02:
Another PDP project.

GEJ and OBJ. The two strong men that saw far into the future.
U are just an idiot. Why didn't they finished it despite all the money in their possession. All they did was loot and looted and make the masses suffer in pain. May your life be ruin the way pdp rule and destroy Nigeria.
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by naijapips02: 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
Emma1Oj:
U are just an idiot. Why didn't they finished it despite all the money in their possession. All they did was loot and looted and make the masses suffer in pain. May your life be ruin the way pdp rule and destroy Nigeria.

Shut up. It was a JV with the chinese. GEJ secured the chinese loan that is funding this project.

Shut it.
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by otipoju(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
Jubilancy:
I always have this dream of experiencing rail travel....I guess I will one day...

Wow.

It was my daily routine in high school from Agbado Station to Ebutte metta Junction or Oyingbo in lagos.then ill take a "Red Labour "bus to Obalende and look for some adult to lap me and get to keep my bus fare.

Its was very convenient , (no traffic),cost effective but highly unreliable back then between 1992 to 1995.

I even remember the rythym of the train when on high speed.I remember the praise and worship sessions in coach 3 monday to friday on the 5am train.

I remember the small brown tickets and when one of the Ijoko to Oyingbo lines was privatised and handed over to Henfag.

Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Barbilius: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
77up:
Wail more cheesy
It is not a matter of him wailing, he actually asked a valid question... Since this project started, nobody has talked about or showed a picture of the ibadan to Abeokuta section, it is always Abeokuta to Lagos which leaves me wondering 'why is it now Lagos to Ibadan if the ibadan to Abeokuta is not even started

Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by oloriLFC(f): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
0koyeeboz:
Hawking of gala and fan yogo is prohibited on those trains
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by wolexy14(m): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Anybody wey mention pdp name join dis project...thunder fire am .....useless youths una no wan get brain ......pesin do project u refer am to anoda pesin ...wait se brain dey pain is for this country ni? We are the problem of this country ....useless youths upndan..
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by dupsyfoundation(f): 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
chozzy:

its one after the other bro.
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by dupsyfoundation(f): 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=exlink10 post=75533339]hia

Them dey rush the project just to score political points. hmmmmmm APC, we don learn.

Last time una put together Oshodi bus terminal just for Buhari to come and commission in Lagos and after that, it has been dismantled.

PAC ----- fear God oooo[/quote.at least they are completing the project.
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by dupsyfoundation(f): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
chozzy:
So, if STELLA ODUAH and GEJ didn't facilitate these railways and airport terminals with Chinese govt our dullard president
will have nothing to campaign with?

May God bless GEJ and his super minister of Aviation, STELLA ODUAH for the
four international terminal buildings in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano.

May God Almighty bless GEJ and his super minister of Transport, Sen Idris Umar, for negotiating with
China and paying upfront in full, Nigeria's share of the 15% counterparts fund for the following rail projects.
(The Chinese govt is providing the balance of 85% as loans)

1) Abuja - Kaduna
2) Abuja MetroLine
3) Itakpe - Ajaokuta - Warri
4) Lagos - Ibadan
u try.. continue
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by dupsyfoundation(f): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
somalianprince:
They should give PDP the credit for starting the project
starting kee
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Wande22(m): 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
chozzy:

don't Mind Them:-)......... More Than Enough Dust Dey my backyard

Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by SeyeMan(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
chozzy:
So, if STELLA ODUAH and GEJ didn't facilitate these railways and airport terminals with Chinese govt our dullard president
will have nothing to campaign with?

May God bless GEJ and his super minister of Aviation, STELLA ODUAH for the
four international terminal buildings in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano.

May God Almighty bless GEJ and his super minister of Transport, Sen Idris Umar, for negotiating with
China and paying upfront in full, Nigeria's share of the 15% counterparts fund for the following rail projects.
(The Chinese govt is providing the balance of 85% as loans)

1) Abuja - Kaduna
2) Abuja MetroLine
3) Itakpe - Ajaokuta - Warri
4) Lagos - Ibadan

You claimed GEJ facilitated the project, but PMB delivered it. May you not sew for another fellow to reap the fruits, as even the Bible enjoins us to pray as Christians.
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
Jubilancy:

Currently serving in Nasarawa. ..the people are very hospitable
was thinking maybe you'd be in regions where rail service are active. Like Kaduna - Abuja and Lagos - Ib.

And yea, Nassarawa, Kebbi, Taraba are really hospitable people. Maybe because they are not in the far north. How's your service year going though? You enjoying it, shey?

Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
Barbilius:
It is not a matter of him wailing, he actually asked a valid question... Since this project started, nobody has talked about or showed a picture of the ibadan to Abeokuta section, it is always Abeokuta to Lagos which leaves me wondering 'why is it now Lagos to Ibadan if the ibadan to Abeokuta is not even started
Ibadan has a working rail line since time immemorial. They might just be connecting from Abeokuta. A friend of mine uses train to Lagos from Ib back then when we were in school.
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Babysho(m): 12:20am On Feb 09, 2019
ct2:
Pls give me a reason why I shouldn't vote this man

buhari for third term

Lol village man. If I start to mention why you shouldn't vote him, Nairaland server go shut down cos e too plenty!
I don't know why people think Nigeria is doing well when it should be 1000X better.

Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by seguno2: 2:19am On Feb 09, 2019
berbs:
It's not yet reached Ibadan

Of course it has not and even it is not fully functional to Abeokuta.
That is APC fake news paparazzi for you.

Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by seguno2: 2:23am On Feb 09, 2019
0koyeeboz:
Yes

Just like the 2nd Niger bridge they scammed the SE with.

Which Buhari, Mr. Completer has since completed after abandoning it for over two years
Instead he repainted a burial ground for launching. Is that what Igbos deserve for the 5% that they gave him in 2015?
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by 0koyeeboz: 2:38am On Feb 09, 2019
seguno2:

Which Buhari, Mr. Completer has since completed after abandoning it for over two years
Instead he repainted a burial ground for launching. Is that what Igbos deserve for the 5% that they gave him in 2015?

Mention a single project that PDP completed in the SE for the 16 years that Igbos served that party.

Go and meet GEJ and channel your useless complaints to him. Didn't you Igbos on Nairaland tell us that he had completed all projects in Igboland and deserved a second term?

You planted the seed of lies and must now eat the fruit of disappointment.

Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 09, 2019
chozzy:

The same ABK we're both in?
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Barbilius: 9:12am On Feb 09, 2019
IntrovertedK:
Ibadan has a working rail line since time immemorial. They might just be connecting from Abeokuta. A friend of mine uses train to Lagos from Ib back then when we were in school.
I do hope you realize that the existing track is a narrow gage... We talking about a standard gauge now, which will have to be built from scratch.

Politicians Who Moved To APC In 2021 / Between Baga, Odi And Zaki Biam: What Is The Difference? / Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force