Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,345 members, 7,957,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned (32848 Views)

Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her / 2 Young Ladies Fighting in class, panties exposed, video goes viral (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned by GoldHorse(m): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
vezycash:

Oga. It's the fear of cane that makes the "punishments greater than flogging" possible. Without it, the kids will just stand up from whatever wonderful punishment you've thought of.

That's not all - you'll be provoked to the extent of slapping the kids. Then parents will come to fight or bring police and the school will throw the teacher under the bus. You know why? Everyone - both school and the parents will agree that beating is better than slapping.

When last have you heard about teachers rolling up their sleeves to exchange blows with students, 20 years ago? It's coming, wait for it.

Oyinbo wey drop corporal punishment have detention. Good luck explaining to parents why their kids have to leave school by 7pm or to come on Saturday.

Just try suspending a troublesome kid and next week, they are in another school.

BTW - There are cities in US that allow spanking in schools. I've heard white guys say that in his school, the well behaved ones were those whose parents flog them.

Is it not after they stopped flogging students that they started bringing guns to school to shoot both teachers and kids?

PARTING QUOTES

Proverbs 13:24: He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him disciplines him diligently.

Proverbs 20:30: Lashes and wounds scour evil, and beatings cleanse the inmost parts.

Proverbs 23:13-14: Do not withhold discipline from a child; although you strike him with a rod, he will not die. If you strike him with the rod, you will deliver him from death.

Proverbs 29:15: A rod of correction imparts wisdom, but a child left to himself disgraces his mother.

Proverbs 22:15: Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

Excellent submission!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned by allaboutobed(m): 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
Stage tins. If na real fight other children for gather.
Re: Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned by cRAFTsVEN: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
All I see is canning this, canning that! Please o what is being canned here? undecided
Re: Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned by Olubee22(f): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
grandstar:
I went through Ghanian teachers and they used to beat a lot,at times using rather unethical whipping rods worse than koboko. I never liked going to primary school
Ghanaian teachers are like beasts when it comes to beating but they sabi teach sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned by Foodforthought: 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
Bloooody:

Do not mistake me for your father
Useless Jesus ass licker
I didn't mention ur father, but it's all right, most bastards born out of wedlock are always angry at society...
Oh I'll gladly follow my Jesus whether u remain frustrated or not ,rabbit
Re: Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned by Bloooody(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
Foodforthought:

I didn't mention ur father, but it's all right, most bastards born out of wedlock are always angry at society...
Oh I'll gladly follow my Jesus whether u remain frustrated or not ,rabbit
Follow him
Gay bastard
Slave mentality
Re: Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned by skyfather09(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
damn.. if I was there, I would have wager money
Re: Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned by Mosco100(m): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Donpuffy:
Even the Bible supports canning
But cane is for the back of the fool. When anyone caned a wise man like me, God will avenge.
Re: Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned by Mylovelife: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
After cane was banned in Nigeria too, I didn't have any option than to allow them fight very well.
Immediately they start, I bring out my phone, without saying nothing, they will separate themselves.

Sometimes, secondary school boys will come after close hour to fight in our school. Right there in my class, I will start filming. Everyone of them will run away. Case closed.

Im even tired of punishing them, any time I do, assistant head teacher, will ask me to release them that some of them might not have eaten since morning o.

So what I do is, anybody hit you, hit yours times 5. So they report to me first, I weigh the matter and give order.
Now, they all respect themselves and their boundaries.
I no kill my teacher, so make nobody kill me.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned by TEYA: 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
Davash222:
You mustn’t need cane to instill discipline. Some punishments are greater than flogging. That teacher is naturally evil.
That one is your business, we will gradually reap the full consequences of adopting oyinbo man's lifestyle.
Re: Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned by Litmus: 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
delete
Re: Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned by Checked86: 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
During my days in primary school, when teacher caught two equally matched pupils fighting, the teacher will bring them out in an open field. Other teachers would also come out. they(the pupils involved) would fight until it becomes clear to all who the winner was. it was more than entertaining. Community primary school prepares one for thug life.
Re: Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned by UKBobo(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Hahahaha Ghanaian children fighting in Ghana on the front page of a supposedly Nigerian forum? Fuckeduppedness grin

Your car and phone was made in Nigeria abi?
Re: Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned by naughtylagosguy(m): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2019
Olubee22:

Ghanaian teachers are like beasts when it comes to beating but they sabi teach sha.

Have you studied in Ghana before or how did you know this? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned by Olubee22(f): 11:02am On Feb 09, 2019
naughtylagosguy:

Have you studied in Ghana before or how did you know this? undecided undecided undecided
I went to a Ghanaian owned school and the major subjects were taught by them.
Re: Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned by jakandeola(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
bleskid:
hello beb u make sense diel ..... your beauty is excessive ... I promise to treat u like a woman ,,, I have never seen a beauty girl like u b4 09081500165 ... on WhatsApp
rextizz
Re: Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned by Rextizz(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
jakandeola:
rexti. zz
Baba them plenty, Mumu guys just full this forum. grin
Re: Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned by naughtylagosguy(m): 11:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
Olubee22:

I went to a Ghanaian owned school and the major subjects were taught by them.

Oh. I see. I didn't know this.
Re: Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned by Ayobami7(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned by jerryidinoba: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2019
The teacher is supposed to stop them from fighting. Stand in between them and pull them apart! It is part of his job to ensure the safety of the children. How is he ensuring their safety by allowing them to fight and filming it

I can't believe that I have to explain this.

As a teacher, you DO NOT need cane or approval of physical punishment to teach, coordinate, discipline and manage a classroom. If you think that before you can be a good teacher, you must be allowed to hit your students then you will have no business being a teacher.

Why are you the adult in the room if the only way you can prove your presence is by using cane?

This teacher has no business in the classroom! I stand by that

Marotzke:
Explain in clear terms what you expected the teacher to do?
No insults please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Jails Prophetess Linda Mabi-Praise 5 Years For N128m Fraud In Lagos (Pix) / Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans / Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.