Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Educating Yourself On Business - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educating Yourself On Business (222 Views)

How Igbo Billionaire Is Educating Children In His Communities (video) / UNILAG Ranked 3rd Most Productive School In Africa In Educating Entrepreneurs / Debate : Is Educating Female Child A Waste Of Resources? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Educating Yourself On Business by Eloquy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
Schooling is scam...but education is the real gold mine.

Instead of spending thousands and millions on schooling, invest in educating your own minds. This will doubtlessly go beyond all the four walls of a classroom.

The likes of Bill Gates, Elon Musk and others invested in personal education. You can do the same.

I will be running an education class on Minor importation for the willing entrepreneur. How to ship on Alibaba, 1688 and many other importation companies would be taught. The lessons will cover how you can import goods with at least 10K and earn twice your investment.

If you are business savvy, you can do this as a side hustling. Everyone needs an additional income. If you are a student, you have a market already. Your course mates, your lecturers, etc.

If you want to transform your financial status, instead of waiting for jobs...drop your WhatsApp numbers and I will add you to the class.

(1) (Reply)

Fast, Easy, And Accurate Document Translation Services! / Tetfund: UNIMAID VC Congratulates Bogoro On Re-instatement / How Much Does Jamb Form Goes For ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.