Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Help!mobile Phone Dilemma - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!mobile Phone Dilemma (662 Views)

Am In Phone Dilemma / Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed / How can I scan my mobile phone for viruses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!mobile Phone Dilemma by garbigarba: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2010
I am presently making use of a nokia 5800 with the latest update i.e v51 and i have enjoyed every minute on the phone, right now i am hell bent on getting a new phone, but i just cant seem to make up my mind on which phone to get either a ,
1)blackberry - because of the pressure from all sides to get one,my girlfriend, my sister, and like 6 of my close friends own 1 plus i really dont think i can be consistent with my bis payment, but in my opinion i think a bb is crap apart from the bb messenger, imagine u cant even read pdf files on it,
2) any android phone - i been the mobile phone technology buff that i am, i have been using symbian phones from the very on start(nokia 3230) to his present moment like 5 symbian phones have come and gone, so am thinking about diversifying a lil bit,
and have read some awesome reviews about the android OS, if u're going to prescribe any droid for me, pls specify the model prefreable a cheap one.
3) Iphone 3g/3gs - am not a fan of this apple stuff at all,but ur advice all the same.
4) nokia n97 - dis is a definite update from what am using presently, i mean 32 gig plus the in built fm transmitter, 5 megapixels, and i get to keep most of my old applications.

Pls, pls and pls i need ur advice here, thanks
Re: Help!mobile Phone Dilemma by dmomie(f): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2010
grin dis is punny,
With wat im seeing, u dnt even knw what u want,
Re: Help!mobile Phone Dilemma by garbigarba: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2010
i obviously dont know what i want, thats why i have come to nairaland for advice, i need to make up my mind fast
Re: Help!mobile Phone Dilemma by nellaluv(f): 6:47am On Aug 22, 2010
Buy what your pocket can afford not just your mouth.

There's nothing to be confused about b/w the nokia and the blackberry.

By the way i'm getting meself a mini haha, i think you should get one, lol cheesy
Re: Help!mobile Phone Dilemma by dmomie(f): 6:52am On Aug 22, 2010
I really dnt knw how i found myself on dis thread, base on d fact dat i'm not a fone freak, Actually im new here, was just lukin around, But here,

i'm particularly not crazy abt bb fones, though dats d 'in' thing now, its too rampant. Owned by every Jack Jane n Janet, + its a bit complicated to handle,
Not familair wit d android fones,
N series are cool, Dnt knw much.
Apple products are very sophisticated and easy to operate, I kinda have a flare 4 them,
All in all, im nt in da best position to decide 4 u,

U have ol dis fones at ur disposal, Hmmmm, (no comment)
Re: Help!mobile Phone Dilemma by MissTia(f): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2010
garbigarba:

I am presently making use of a nokia 5800 with the latest update i.e v51 and i have enjoyed every minute on the phone, right now i am hell bent on getting a new phone, but i just cant seem to make up my mind on which phone to get either a ,
1)blackberry - because of the pressure from all sides to get one,my girlfriend, my sister, and like 6 of my close friends own 1 plus i really dont think i can be consistent with my bis payment, but in my opinion i think a bb is crap apart from the bb messenger, imagine u cant even read pdf files on it,
2) any android phone - i been the mobile phone technology buff that i am, i have been using symbian phones from the very on start(nokia 3230) to his present moment like 5 symbian phones have come and gone, so am thinking about diversifying a lil bit,
and have read some awesome reviews about the android OS, if u're going to prescribe any droid for me, pls specify the model prefreable a cheap one.
3) Iphone 3g/3gs - am not a fan of this apple stuff at all,but your advice all the same.
4) nokia n97 - dis is a definite update from what am using presently, i mean 32 gig plus the in built fm transmitter, 5 megapixels, and i get to keep most of my old applications.

Pls, pls and pls i need your advice here, thanks

well for one, you should never subject your self in to purchasing a phone out of peer pressure.
i've never had a blackberry myself so i don't really have any firsthand experience, but from what
I've seen it's a pretty decent phone.

secondly, android phones are crap. they all promise the same thing but end up having many faults. at the end of the day its all about
what's the most reliable and dependable source.

safe to say, apple isn't all what it's worked up to be at all.

i don't know about all that 32 gig stuff, but if you get to keep your apps, and you feel comfortable with the
phone then you should get it.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 3110c For Sale / Hello: / Cheap Sms At N1.30 Per Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.