Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Uproar As Police Fixes Shooting Range Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uproar As Police Fixes Shooting Range Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River (35052 Views)

Abia Tribunal: Uproar As Minister Of Justice-Designate Fagbemi Shows Up In Court / Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai / Saraki & Wife Danced At Atiku's Campaign Rally In Kwara (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uproar As Police Fixes Shooting Range Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River by chevkosticks(m): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
This op is not alright...
do u know hw far Akpabuyo is far from the stadium(11 11)
which one is near atiku campaign ground

1 Like

Re: Uproar As Police Fixes Shooting Range Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River by talk2dmc(m): 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
0koyeeboz:
Obi is for Obituary.

Those arguing would soon see it.
..... guess you have atikulating problem abi.
Re: Uproar As Police Fixes Shooting Range Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River by dazzlingd(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
What kind of a Country is this? How can the police say they want to use a Shooting Range when you know a political rally Will be held on that venue the same day
Please explain this to me
Power is Power.
Life has taught that the oppressed will oppress the oppressor when given same opportunity.
That's the paradox of life
Re: Uproar As Police Fixes Shooting Range Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River by Philinho(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
theoldpretender:

Blame decades of bad governance and decades of.failures among religious leaders of a certain religion for Boko.

Police no dey run this country
I am talking about when the police killed boko haram leader which the military handed over to them. That was what escalated boko hqrqm
Re: Uproar As Police Fixes Shooting Range Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
What kind of a Country is this? How can the police say they want to use a Shooting Range when you know a political rally Will be held on that venue the same day

enjoy your zoogeria
Re: Uproar As Police Fixes Shooting Range Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River by xtremely9ja: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/08/uproar-police-fixes-shooting-range-near-atikus-campaign-rally-cross-river/

Let me put the distance of the shooting range (Asabanka Shooting Range @ Akpabuyo) to the Atiku campaign venue (U.J. Esuene Stadium @ Big Qua) into perspective for people who don't know where the two venues are located. It is like from Ikoyi to National Stadium Surulere or From Ojodu-Berger to National Stadium Surulere. That is how far distance of the two venue apart from each other is like. You will also travel through a forest and cross a major river before you get to Calabar from Akpabuyo.
How can somebody in Surulere be crying over an event taking place in Ikoyi or Berger.
Nigeria go dey alright las las.
Re: Uproar As Police Fixes Shooting Range Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River by Online4u: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8qIYGa5L0E
Massive Crowd Welcome Atiku At PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Cross River State #AkwaIbomIsPDP #CrossRiverPDPrally #AtikuinCrossRiver #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain #PDPCrossRiverRally #TheAtikuPlan

#PDPCrossRiverRally The unprecedented crowd that received our Presidential candidate, @Atiku, at the Cross River State Presidential rally in Calabar today, is a direct statement to President @MBuhari that he has come to the end of the road. #TheAtikuPlan effectively captures the strategic positioning of every state to #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain

Re: Uproar As Police Fixes Shooting Range Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River by patrickmuf(m): 4:06am On Feb 09, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
See you lot go about misinforming people, a simple search with Google map would have told you that Akpabuyo is some good distance away from Calabar where the stadium is located. If you have never been to Cross River, it makes no sense commenting on a post like this.
Re: Uproar As Police Fixes Shooting Range Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 09, 2019
Baawaa:

President eyin ole grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
We will know who's truly a thief after buhari leaves office in May. Shebi angeli mimo ni buhari Abi? E maa tan ra yin je
Re: Uproar As Police Fixes Shooting Range Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
patrickmuf:
See you lot go about misinforming people, a simple search with Google map would have told you that Akpabuyo is some good distance away from Calabar where the stadium is located. If you have never been to Cross River, it makes no sense commenting on a post like this.
Did you even read what the news paper said
Re: Uproar As Police Fixes Shooting Range Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River by patrickmuf(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
junkiesneverdie:

Did you even read what the news paper said
I am a Cross Riverian so I know better.
Re: Uproar As Police Fixes Shooting Range Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River by NwaOhafia: 6:43pm On May 10, 2019
Nwaohafia1:
Haa

Since February 08?

I hope you good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuhu Gidado At An Event With His Twin Girls / FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.